PDA

View Full Version : Couple simple questions

fright88
Nov 14, 2006, 09:10 PM
I am playing story mode and seem to be a little confused. I am on chapter 5.

One thing I was wondering s do I have to be a force to use resta? If not how do I use it? Maybe I missed something but I am lost on this,

Also photon arts
I can't seem to use any but the one you start out with for the saber. I bought one for my sword and my pike type weapon but cant seem to use them. I used the item that I bought but I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Sorry for the stupid questions but I just need a little help.

McLaughlin
Nov 14, 2006, 09:13 PM
Resta is the same as linking a Photon Art (which I'll explain in a sec), except you can only link it to a Cane or a Rod.

After you've used the disc, go to the weapon type and press "Link Photon Art". Then pick the one you want to add. You can have the same Photon Art on multiple weapons, but not multiple Photon Arts on one weapon.

JaiBlue
Nov 14, 2006, 09:14 PM
Yes you have to be a foce to use resta, you can change your class at the Guardians headqarters.

and you have to link your photon arts to the right weapons, click on the weapons in the items menu and go down to link to photon arts option you should see the photon art for that wepapon is you have learned it.

therealAERO
Nov 14, 2006, 09:16 PM
not in offline mode you dont

Nani-chan
Nov 14, 2006, 09:19 PM
He's playing story mode (offline) where everyone can use wands/resta. In fact it's good for Ethan to do so as soon as possible if you want to save npcs from dying.

JaiBlue
Nov 14, 2006, 09:23 PM
So you mean to tell me I wasted 1.3 mil upgrading all of my weapons when I could had been a cheap @ss kicking force from the start.

Does anyone have any idea how hard I struggled in chpter 6-7 as an hunter. >_<

*goes into a coma*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2006-11-14 18:25 ]</font>

Nani-chan
Nov 14, 2006, 09:35 PM
I find keeping Ethan a hunter easy in story mode.
One of my weapons is a handgun + wand with Shifta/Resta.
He can still use C rank Rifle and C dual handguns too.
Multiple photon cubes = Almost continual Shifta = Rape.

McLaughlin
Nov 14, 2006, 09:56 PM
On 2006-11-14 18:23, JaiBlue wrote:
So you mean to tell me I wasted 1.3 mil upgrading all of my weapons when I could had been a cheap @ss kicking force from the start.

Does anyone have any idea how hard I struggled in chpter 6-7 as an hunter. >_<

*goes into a coma*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2006-11-14 18:25 ]</font>

I had no problems with Chapters 6 and 7 with Ethan as a Hunter.