PDA

View Full Version : Role Play Meet

Pentence
Nov 14, 2006, 09:26 PM
So we have alot of support for some role playing here,as such its time to gather then people.

Sunday evening at 5 pm eastern I ask that anyone interested in role playing on PSU come to UNIVERSE 16 WEST PARUM

There are no prerequisites for chracter design or anything.Some rules for the RP will be forth comeing but they will not include anything of drastic character design.

If you truly want to role play then please come.We will hold another meeting during next week for those who might miss this one.My thanks to you all in advance.

(Dependant on how many can or cant show it may be subject to change.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pentence on 2006-11-14 18:32 ]</font>

Merumeru
Nov 14, 2006, 09:27 PM
XD ooh i would love to, shame i wont be available til 8PM EST...

Emrald
Nov 14, 2006, 09:28 PM
Same....I'd love to do this to but I can't make it....I won't be home until around 8 PM est....If you made it earlier and on a saterday instead I could do it...I can never do it sundays....

JaiBlue
Nov 14, 2006, 09:30 PM
Please edit the topic title caps are so annoying.

*edit*

Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2006-11-14 18:33 ]</font>

Rhedrimond
Nov 14, 2006, 09:34 PM
Well, this is my first time posting here... So, heya, everyone!

Just letting you guys know that there are already a couple of roleplaying groups on Universe 17, on PC/PS2. We would be happy to have you all come join us, as we want to try and network all PSU roleplayers.

SwiftMetal
Nov 14, 2006, 09:37 PM
ill show up, and by roleplaying, is this gunna be a hardcore rp? or just kinda something...lol... and im xbox 360. can i still show up with you guys? or is it limited to oen platfomr

----------------
i art thou noob

Emrald
Nov 14, 2006, 09:42 PM
Wait...theirs a RP Group on Universe17? How do you know who they are?...They just talk in character?...that's how I RP when playing a MMORPG as apposed to when I RP with someone on Gaia or over aim....

Maskim
Nov 14, 2006, 09:44 PM
Is this 360 or PC/PS2?

Emrald
Nov 14, 2006, 09:47 PM
I have no clue

Rhedrimond
Nov 14, 2006, 09:52 PM
On 2006-11-14 18:42, coolcat33333 wrote:
Wait...theirs a RP Group on Universe17? How do you know who they are?...They just talk in character?...that's how I RP when playing a MMORPG as apposed to when I RP with someone on Gaia or over aim....

Well, for the most part we flag out Partner Card comments with 'IC' (In-Character) while roleplaying-- but, this really does not help the common passerby, I suppose. There are a couple forums for these groups that we use for planning/plotting, though.

Also, these groups are on the PS2/PC side. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rhedrimond on 2006-11-14 18:53 ]</font>

Emrald
Nov 14, 2006, 09:55 PM
Would you mind PMing me some of these groups...I'd like to join a few...hell are you one of the guy's on universe 17? If so what's your user name?

JaiBlue
Nov 14, 2006, 09:55 PM
I always found role playing to be a 'grown up" way of playing house like back when I was a kid, wich I still find very disturbing.

But thats just be, Do whatever blows your head back.