PDA

View Full Version : S rank in extra mode ?

Goukilord
Nov 14, 2006, 09:37 PM
i almost got S rank in all missions in story mode
but no metter what i do i keep getting A rank in Extra mode.
is there no S rank in extra mode ?
if yes how do we get those items we get in story by getting S rank in extra mode ?

JaiBlue
Nov 14, 2006, 09:42 PM
Speaking of story mode if anyone knows a list of all the items you can get from s ranks. That would be nice.

SEB
Nov 14, 2006, 09:42 PM
There is an S rank in Extra Mode, and im not sure what you're asking in your second question...

Blu_Swade
Nov 15, 2006, 12:28 AM
On 2006-11-14 18:37, Goukilord wrote:
i almost got S rank in all missions in story mode
but no metter what i do i keep getting A rank in Extra mode.
is there no S rank in extra mode ?
if yes how do we get those items we get in story by getting S rank in extra mode ?

I believe he means if you S rank missions that aren't accessible in Extra mode, and how to get the items for them in extra seeing as you can't do the mission

Goukilord
Nov 15, 2006, 05:44 AM
I believe he means if you S rank missions that aren't accessible in Extra mode, and how to get the items for them in extra seeing as you can't do the mission
yes
and also other normal missions no metter what i do i cant get S rank
is there a special requirment to get a S rank in extra mode ?

Blu_Swade
Nov 15, 2006, 10:05 AM
On 2006-11-15 02:44, Goukilord wrote:

yes
and also other normal missions no metter what i do i cant get S rank
is there a special requirment to get a S rank in extra mode ?

Kill all enemies, purify all SEED cores, don't let people die, finish within the rank's time limit.

I failed to S-Rank the cargo rescue so many times beacause one of the enemies won't spawn unless you clear the next room and backtrack to kill it.

Deerlay
Nov 15, 2006, 10:11 AM
Yeah and you need to get an NPC with you, each of them can give 2 "diferent" item i think if you finish with an S-rank.
Get some special cloth and SUV for some mission.

Blu_Swade
Nov 15, 2006, 10:15 AM
You get threads? Tell me more... ^___^ All I've gotten is PA Disks and one SUV (FOR MY #$%@ NEWMAN! GALL!)