PDA

View Full Version : Dear OTHER PLAYERS: Some of us are working on advanced class

happy_cricket
Nov 15, 2006, 12:10 AM
It has become difficult for me to find players who understand that my Level 15 character does minimal damage as a Hunter because she used to be a force. I would like to encourage everyone to understand that some of us are actually planning on advanced classes, and though our characters may be level 15, they are still only low level (insert type her) on account of we just switced yesterday.

You know, I am a little bit sad that Sonic Team included the Leader/ remove player function. I am sure that it was intended to allow party creators to remove abusive players from their teams, and instead it is being heartily abused, allowing team "leaders" to kick out players for any OCD reason under the sun... Hell, I've been kicked for daring to wait a minute to rearrange my items.

JaiBlue
Nov 15, 2006, 12:18 AM
If you have been kicked out of a party any reason just or unjust it's still your problem to deal with, wich is best to just suck it up and get on with life.

Genobee
Nov 15, 2006, 12:26 AM
Cry more please, your noob tears power my interwebz.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 15, 2006, 12:50 AM
and the solution is the create your own game then, the remove function is a godsend because you do get abusive people, or a hacker or somthing and now you dont have to deal with them.

I have never removed anybody from one of my games, but I am very happy the option is there for when I need it.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 12:54 AM
You know how I over come switching to new jobs? Grinds. I grind the hell out of C-rank weapons to make them equivalent to A-Rank weapons.

I currently have...
Brahoh +6 with 312 ATP (original is 140 or 160 atp)
Ryo-Ortotore +5(I think) with 93 atp (original is 40 or 50 atp)
Ryo-Louktore +2/3 with 93 ATP (original is 70 or 80 atp)

Currently waiting on my 5* Ryo-Betatore to synth so I can nail it with +5 to make its 95 ATP even higher.

Is this over powered for a lv10? Maybe. But i'm a Newman F so it kind of makes me equal to gimped beast rangers who are being cheap with weapons I guess.

I try not to let my switching classes at weird levels affect me or let EVERYBODY who parties with me know too much. >.>

Just a thought. It doesn't hurt that i've been on a Grinder C+10 and Grinder B+10 spree today with 3 star luck. No sir. It doesn't hurt at all. I have a plentiful stock for my Guntecher-to-be. >:3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-14 21:57 ]</font>

Zorafim
Nov 15, 2006, 02:10 AM
Wait, did you say that grinding a weapon doubles its attack points? Holy hell, that's amazing. Offline in only boosts it by a few points.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 02:14 AM
On 2006-11-14 23:10, Zorafim wrote:
Wait, did you say that grinding a weapon doubles its attack points? Holy hell, that's amazing. Offline in only boosts it by a few points.

Yes, it's very amazing. Plus it's all Yohmei so it gives super PP regeneration rates. I can shoot stuff all day with my Twin Handguns and never run out. The double damage is just a delicious bonus. >:3

FenixStryk
Nov 15, 2006, 02:22 AM
On 2006-11-14 23:14, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Yes, it's very amazing. Plus it's all Yohmei so it gives super PP regeneration rates. I can shoot stuff all day with my Twin Handguns and never run out. The double damage is just a delicious bonus. >:3

That sounds rather farfetched. I've grinded many pistols, and I've never gotten double damage per grind. My Rikalbaris only got +100 PP total and maybe 20 extra damage from 2 grinds, and my Ortotore +6 only gained about 250 PP and 40 damage.

Sure, that's still a lot, but it's in no way doubled PP/damage per grind. Oh, and PP regen rates are not effected by grinds.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 02:26 AM
On 2006-11-14 23:22, FenixStryk wrote:

On 2006-11-14 23:14, Garnet_Moon wrote:

That sounds rather farfetched. I've grinded many pistols, and I've never gotten double damage per grind. My Rikalbaris only got +100 PP total and maybe 20 extra damage from 2 grinds, and my Ortotore +6 only gained about 250 PP and 40 damage.

Sure, that's still a lot, but it's in no way doubled PP/damage per grind. Oh, and PP regen rates are not effected by grinds.

Well they are low ranked weapons so it's not exactly hard to double damage with that many grinds on them.

And yeah, I didn't mean the PP was upped with grinds. Just the brand has high regen.

SonicTMP
Nov 15, 2006, 02:31 AM
wonder if your stats are gimped when you first switch to the expert classes.

-Shimarisu-
Nov 15, 2006, 02:37 AM

Only really C ranks, which are crap to start with.

I don't know if you can grind a B rank to double ATP, but I grind mine up to 6 and it does not.

Anyway I went this route. Played RA on my beast for 3 job levels and barely touched a gun. I grinded up C rank daggers and used those. Doubt many people noticed I wasn't a Hu.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 15, 2006, 03:02 AM
im a lvl 2 ranger and my character is lvl 38, no probs here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 03:12 AM
On 2006-11-15 00:02, AlphaMinotaux wrote:
im a lvl 2 ranger and my character is lvl 38, no probs here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I tried Ranger 1 as a 50 Beast and I was too blind to go past the first 4 mobs. Congratulations for hitting level 2 with it. :3

Remedy
Nov 15, 2006, 03:19 AM
Kubara weapons can easily double in ATP by the time they hit +10. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Hell, my Alteric is only +5 and it already has 500+ ATP.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 03:23 AM
On 2006-11-15 00:19, Remedy wrote:
Kubara weapons can easily double in ATP by the time they hit +10. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Hell, my Alteric is only +5 and it already has 500+ ATP.

Kubara weapons have that ugly gray logo though, so extra bonuses for grinding are irrelevant.

SpishackCola
Nov 15, 2006, 03:49 AM
Luckily my alt FOcaseal hasn't been kicked yet. Almost to level 3...