PDA

View Full Version : Does anonimity online give you the right to act any way you

Artorius
Nov 15, 2006, 07:36 AM
Does having anonimity give you the right to act any way you want online?
There is social acceptable behavior that is expecting from people in the real world, so why shouldn't that apply to being online? You are a real person behind that console aren't you?

FrogKicker
Nov 15, 2006, 07:38 AM
I am very straight forward and some people take it as me being an asshole. Well..ok, so maybe I AM an asshole, but at least I admit it...

I cannot vote, you don't have an option for people who are the same on and offline.

Quark713
Nov 15, 2006, 07:44 AM
Sometimes people do act different, but their behavior should be civilized to an extent...

tank1
Nov 15, 2006, 07:51 AM
Unfortunately there is a few people out there who will act like a total ass since the people on the receiving end of there crap cant go upside there head. But that is why on the seventh day of god (ST) creating PSU he gave our games a kick button ^_^.

patrickastan
Nov 15, 2006, 07:57 AM
Fact of the matter is your expectations are too high. Most people only act correctly when there is some fear of getting caught and/or looking bad. With that erased online, and with people only able to police themselves, what you get are alot more jerks then usual.

It's sad but thats how it is. Just focus on working with the same reliable people and you should be fine.

Artorius
Nov 15, 2006, 08:12 AM
On 2006-11-15 04:57, patrickastan wrote:
Fact of the matter is your expectations are too high. Most people only act correctly when there is some fear of getting caught and/or looking bad. With that erased online, and with people only able to police themselves, what you get are alot more jerks then usual.

It's sad but thats how it is. Just focus on working with the same reliable people and you should be fine.

It's my right to have high expectations about the human race and peoples behavior don't you?

Ryogen
Nov 15, 2006, 08:20 AM
Don't think so much on it bro. See, there will be always bad, rude and unacceptable behavior everywhere, but it's worse online, becuase people have a fear of getting caught face to face or looking bad in a way. It's best to ignore all ignorance, rudeness, unacceptable behavior, becuase it's like a backlash to the one whom is the jerk.

That is why you walk away, the strong walk away from their problems and difficulties and in PSU, all it is:

1. (X360) Bad player review on Gamertag
2. Blacklist
3. Kick from party
4. Take a deep breath and laugh.

Artorius
Nov 15, 2006, 08:29 AM
On 2006-11-15 05:20, Ryogen wrote:
Don't think so much on it bro. See, there will be always bad, rude and unacceptable behavior everywhere, but it's worse online, becuase people have a fear of getting caught face to face or looking bad in a way. It's best to ignore all ignorance, rudeness, unacceptable behavior, becuase it's like a backlash to the one whom is the jerk.

That is why you walk away, the strong walk away from their problems and difficulties and in PSU, all it is:

1. (X360) Bad player review on Gamertag
2. Blacklist
3. Kick from party
4. Take a deep breath and laugh.

I do 1-4 on your list also.
Oh and putting up with their behavior and getting over it is no problem, but that doesn't mean I have to like their behavior.

Superguppie
Nov 15, 2006, 08:37 AM
Anonimity allows me to act differntly from how I normaly would. However, in any environment where people interact I do not have the right to be an @$$hole.

Ryogen
Nov 15, 2006, 08:38 AM
That's true, I don't like a lot of behavior in many places, but I don't tend to let such things ruin who I am or what I do. I mean what can we do other than avoid?

Collar
Nov 15, 2006, 08:40 AM
On 2006-11-15 04:36, Artorius wrote:
There is social acceptable behavior that is expecting from people in the real world, so why shouldn't that apply to being online? You are a real person behind that console aren't you?

"Anonymity doesn't give you the right to act any way you want. It just so happens, however, that the internet doesn't really care, as there is a place for everyone within it's dark portals of corruption.

Without anonymity, you wouldn't have such wonderful social groups as 4chan, Something Awful, MySpace, etc.

And, as you know, we absolutely need these things to function like coherent individuals - in a non-coherent environment that promotes a general lack of intelligence.

Besides, the internet and anonymity brought us furries. And I can disgust you with them, anonymously. It's like a Sunday two-fer!

-Shimarisu-
Nov 15, 2006, 08:41 AM
I weep for the fact you already said you'd bred.

Polenicus
Nov 15, 2006, 08:45 AM
Obviously, you guys have never heard of GIFT, or the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory.

Here's a link to the site where the theory is explained, and the majority of the research is being done: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Collar
Nov 15, 2006, 08:54 AM
On 2006-11-15 05:41, -Shimarisu- wrote:
I weep for the fact you already said you'd bred.

"Mmm, if you're refering to me, no, not yet, well, not with the result of offspring, at least. It's a bit of a story that would require me to wear black lipstick, buy a 19$ webcam with the total resolution of @#$, and set up a MySpace account to cry on.

However, the short version is that you can sleep well knowing that I will not, unless by chance of miracle, be sending the human genepool into a twisting spiral of internet spawned horrors.

<3

Blu_Swade
Nov 15, 2006, 09:27 AM
You do have the RIGHT to act like a ninny online, but it doesn't mean that you SHOULD, you can be a jerk in real life, and you can do so online, but either way you make enemies.

Thrash777
Nov 15, 2006, 10:06 AM
3 of your answers are the same things...

Aberu
Nov 15, 2006, 10:42 AM
I've posted it before...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2004/20040319h.jpg

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 11:08 AM
Being that I go to 4chan, yes. I am free to be an ass and a jerk behind an Anonymous tag. However, there is a place and a time for that, and PSOW and sites where I love the topic that they are created for, are not such places.

I love anime, but being a jerk on 4chan is just too fucking good to pass up.

Koyasha
Nov 15, 2006, 11:30 AM
There's an excellent quote I know. "There's one basic human right. The right to do anything you damn well please. Along with it comes the one basic human responsibility, to accept the consequences of your actions."

Obviously, the consequences of acting however you want online are rather small.

KirinDave
Nov 15, 2006, 11:49 AM
On 2006-11-15 08:30, Koyasha wrote:
Obviously, the consequences of acting however you want online are rather small.

Societies governed only by personal consequence are often Dictatorships. Individuals governed only by personal consequence are often categorized as psychopathic.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 15, 2006, 11:57 AM
Actually you dont have the right. ST banned 2 of my friend for spaming in the lobby D=. Probly because people are whiny bastards and they were DESTROYING THERE GAME by spaming.

AkiraXxx
I say let people act how they want to act. Some people act how they do just cause of the fact thier real lives are pathetic, people getting bullied, picked on, personal complexes, most come in mmo games to were they can be stronger,better then other players cause they cant do or say things they would in real life, because it would resort in them getting thier asses kicked, or being humiliated. I rather see someone vent in game then run into a public park with a bomb straped to thier chest.

Koyasha
All societies are governed by personal consequence. Consequence doesn't simply mean authorities' ability to imprison you, but how you will be regarded by other people and so on. In real life, how you treat the people around you determines how you will be treated, and short of changing jobs, moving, or other drastic measures, you can't 'clear your name' as it were. Publicizing things your society deems 'wrong' even if they are technically permitted brings social stigma upon you. This is where 'morality' and 'manners' and pretty much all social norms come from - people in general agreeing (by actions over the course of a long period of time) on a general set of guidelines on how to behave, and everyone following them, otherwise they become social pariahs and outcasts.

On the internet, if you become hated enough, you stop using your old screen name, pick a new one, and poof, all consequences instantly removed.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 12:01 PM
On 2006-11-15 08:57, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
Actually you dont have the right. ST banned 2 of my friend for spaming in the lobby D=. Probly because people are whiny bastards and they were DESTROYING THERE GAME by spaming.

If people would stop running and give us a chance to blist them we wouldn't report them. STFU.

Well, I report them anyway but blisting them is also fun too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-15 09:02 ]</font>

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 15, 2006, 12:06 PM
Blisting is also for whiny fags. Who says a person isnt messing around for 5 minutes because they are bored as hell? whats the problem? People who report for a lil spam are fucking gay.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 12:07 PM
On 2006-11-15 09:06, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
Blisting is also for whiny fags. Who says a person isnt messing around for 5 minutes because they are bored as hell? whats the problem? People who report for a lil spam are fucking gay.

I guess I have a huge rainbow in my pants then. >:3

AkiraXxx
Nov 15, 2006, 12:12 PM
Spamming is pretty gay even if your just doing it for fun, who wants to see 50 chat bubbles covering thier screen followed by a crashing noise everytime. If people are going to spam, spam something important, like a shop selling something cheap, or your selling something GOOD for CHEAP.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 15, 2006, 12:14 PM
Yeah its gay, and annoying. But does someone deserve to be reported for it? even black listed? Its not hurting anyone.

Garnet_Moon
On 2006-11-15 09:12, AkiraXxx wrote:
Spamming is pretty gay even if your just doing it for fun, who wants to see 50 chat bubbles covering thier screen followed by a crashing noise everytime. If people are going to spam, spam something important, like a shop selling something cheap, or your selling something GOOD for CHEAP.

I absolutely refuse to differentiate between drunks, bored people, and people who are doing it just to be jerks.

You play.
You spam.
You lose.

You will be reported by quite a number of people, and then sooner or later ST will beat you to death with the Ban Stick.

Wheatpenny
I admit I have a habit of shooting my mouth off but its not intentional to offend anyone.But yeah some people think that just cause we are online its a licence to be a jerk.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 12:16 PM
On 2006-11-15 09:14, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
Yeah its gay, and annoying. But does someone deserve to be reported for it? even black listed? Its not hurting anyone.

If it wasn't a serious concern people would not be banned for doing it. I've not read the ToS, but i'm guessing it's listed there somewhere.

either way, if people keep getting banned for it and until ST stops listening to reports on spammers, I won't stop reporting them.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 15, 2006, 12:17 PM
serious concern? Yeah its really damaging =/.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 15, 2006, 12:17 PM
Just cus you have your controller up your ass and cant have a little fun in a GAME, doesnt mean you have to wreck other peoples fun.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 15, 2006, 12:19 PM
im not saying this for me or anyone i know. I dont care what you spam all day, no one deserves to be reported unless hacking.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 12:19 PM
On 2006-11-15 09:17, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
serious concern? Yeah its really damaging =/.

If I wanted to see a bunch of useless TMGONLINE spam in my game i'd buy the TMGONLINE Spam Game. I'd also buy the other SPAM games if I wanted to see those versions too.

The solution is simple: If you don't want to be banned for spamming, don't do it.

On 2006-11-15 09:17, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
Just cus you have your controller up your ass and cant have a little fun in a GAME, doesnt mean you have to wreck other peoples fun.

That's not called fun. That's called being a retarded 13 year old using his mothers credit card to ruin the gaming experience for other people who are serious about the game.

Please do not confuse the two.

And BTW, this is a game called PSU, not SPAM, SPAM II, or SPAM: The Adventures of Anynymous-san.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-15 09:20 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 12:21 PM
On 2006-11-15 09:19, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
im not saying this for me or anyone i know. I dont care what you spam all day, no one deserves to be reported unless hacking.

If I don't want spam in my email account, what the hell makes you think IW ant it in a game I play for fun? Y'know, away from the stresses of real life.

Yeah. Screw the spam and ban the spammers.

Drown
Nov 15, 2006, 12:23 PM
I don't think its unreasonable to ask that people behave like human beings.

Raine_Loire
Nov 15, 2006, 12:41 PM
On 2006-11-15 09:21, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2006-11-15 09:19, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:

If I don't want spam in my email account, what the hell makes you think IW ant it in a game I play for fun? Y'know, away from the stresses of real life.

Yeah. Screw the spam and ban the spammers.

Well maybe Makaveli thinks that spam email shouldn't have a separate box, and telemarketers should be allowed to call everyone, as often as they want. That's like that whole nose punching thing... I don't remember it exactly, but my freedom ends where your nose begins or something like that.

People's rights to act how they want really should end when it becomes annoying to someone else. I have the right to go in the lobby and not see spam over and over. If you want to spam, make a room, call it "I need to spam" and get it out of your system. That's your right. And if someone joins your team and doesn't like your spam then they can leave.

I don't think that I have to put up with someone electronically molesting my character, or spamming or swearing or anything else. I don't understand people who think that is fun, TBH. There is a char named Orange who dances all night, on Parum. I don't get why, it seems boring. But it's her right, and it doesn't bother anyone. Say she starts posting "YEAH B#@$%*#, DANCE! IMA PWN YOU NOOBS" over and over and over, THEN it infringes on other peoples rights to a fun and enjoyable experience.

And to everyone who thinks it isn't a big deal- you need to read that long legal page you have to accept to log in... That's the terms of usage, and every MMOG has something about not interfering with other users enjoyment of the game.

So seriously, if someone asks you to stop- think about it before you continue bothering them...

Tahldon
Nov 15, 2006, 12:43 PM
On 2006-11-15 09:23, Drown wrote:
I don't think its unreasonable to ask that people behave like human beings.

Ah, but you say that people should act like human beings, but that's what we're dealing with altogether.

Civilized human beings would more or less fit what we're looking for here..

Either way.. I agree spamming is annoying. Why not go to your room and spam in there?

Believe it or not but I've seen "cliques" sitting around talking about people's chars as they pass by. Calling the person a lamer, loser and everything else under the sun. They were ragging on the guy's level (He was like level 5 or so) and they were only lvl 15 and all. I'm standing there as a 42 wondering what these guys' problem was. ME being higher than them, i could've said something, but who wants to start a big spat like that? A total waste of existance if you ask me...

Alot of people don't care anymore..it seems. If they don't care, then people who are annoyed by them shouldn't care to blacklist, report, and have them banned.

Being silly is one thing, but being a total jackass is another..

Raine_Loire
Nov 15, 2006, 12:46 PM
Lol I can beat ppl making fun of someone's level- I actually heard a bunch of guys talking about ppls CLOTHES... Is that what the game has come to? Making fun of an online characters clothing? How lame.

Maybe sega hasn't done a lot of updates because they think people would rather sit in lobbies and spam?

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 12:55 PM
It's like Freedom of Speech for The United States of America.

You are free to say and do as you please, except what others don't want to hear or see.

Apathy
Nov 15, 2006, 01:04 PM
Another please play nice in the sandox post ..

Yes people should have tact, yes it is nice for somone to be courtious to you. However the Internet, Online Gaming, is like the Wild-West or Feudal Japan. The sheriffs or magistrate (GM) are only going to punish the truely heinous and public crimes (such as hacking). As for ourselves we are either victims to others who wish to prey on the weak, getting thier jollies from the mayhem they create. Or we decide to buck-up and arm ourselves with a spine to fight back.

The majority of you who post on here are all Intelligent people, so this SHOULDNT be hard for you; as for the others, well, keep trying one day you'll grow some more brain matter. Online is a callous place and unless you sharpen your tounge like a blade, and toughen your hide like armor (because there is really nothing physical you can do to these swine) you are going to play victim everytime. Gland some ego stimulant and fight back, stand up for yourselves.

And for those of you who already ARE ... goodjob and I commend you.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 01:08 PM
On 2006-11-15 10:04, Apathy wrote:

Yes people should have tact, yes it is nice for somone to be courtious to you. However the Internet, Online Gaming, is like the Wild-West or Feudal Japan. The sheriffs or magistrate (GM) are only going to punish the truely heinous and public crimes (such as hacking). As for ourselves we are either victims to others who wish to prey on the weak, getting thier jollies from the mayhem they create. Or we decide to buck-up and arm ourselves with a spine to fight back.

The majority of you who post on here are all Intelligent people, so this SHOULDNT be hard for you; as for the others, well, keep trying one day you'll grow some more brain matter. Online is a callous place and unless you sharpen your tounge like a blade, and toughen your hide like armor (because there is really nothing physical you can do to these swine) you are going to play victim everytime. Gland some ego stimulant and fight back, stand up for yourselves.

Can't say I know where I stand with that post, but I love your sig. Can't say I care much for that filler-filled Anime though.

There. An act of kindness! My already over saturated good karma has recieved +1 and overloaded!

Apathy
Nov 15, 2006, 01:13 PM
On 2006-11-15 10:08, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2006-11-15 10:04, Apathy wrote:

Can't say I know where I stand with that post, but I love your sig. Can't say I care much for that filler-filled Anime though.

There. An act of kindness! My already over saturated good karma has recieved +1 and overloaded!

::laugh:: Stand on your own is all I ask. Besides Yoru can attest, Ive made a game out of online sassing, It was the only way i was going to have the ovaries to stay online with this game. As for my sig thank you for the kind words. Like all good anime, creators tend to tard out abit to milk the money.. I just try to watch the parts that have the meat, and throw away the filler.

Congrats on your karma level up. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KirinDave
Nov 15, 2006, 01:14 PM
On 2006-11-15 08:57, Koyasha wrote:
All societies are governed by personal consequence. Consequence doesn't simply mean authorities' ability to imprison you, but how you will be regarded by other people and so on.

"Societies governed only by personal consequence..."

Empathy and charity are key elements to happy life and successful society. I am sure someone could "get all Nietzche-ian" and argue that's all about personal consequence, but empathy is empathy, regardless of coincidental benefits benefits.

Artorius
Nov 15, 2006, 01:44 PM

No someone who liks the same sex is GAY. So your saying what with the gay remark? My wife has a few gay freinds from where she used to work that are very nice people just like the rest of us, except they have a different sexual preference. So we would like to tell them what the expression "that was gay etc.." means to you MaKaVeLi?

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 01:47 PM
On 2006-11-15 10:44, Artorius wrote:

No someone who liks the same sex is GAY. So your saying what with the gay remark? My wife has a few gay freinds from where she used to work that are very nice people just like the rest of us, except they have a different sexual preference. So we would like to tell them what the expression "that was gay etc.." means to you MaKaVeLi?

I think "gay" is the new "lame" or "this sucks" phrase.

KirinDave
Nov 15, 2006, 01:49 PM
Blisting

Lazy, can't type full words.

is also for

Poor grammar.

whiny fags.

Slack jawed slope-forehead repressed homophobe. Probably beaten when younger. Father or mother may be struggling with repressed homosexuality.

Who says a person isnt messing around for 5 minutes because they are bored as hell? whats the problem? People who report for a lil spam are fucking gay.

Don't be offended, I was bored as hell and messed around for 5 minutes. If you are upset or offended, you are a "whiny fag" and if you report me you are "fucking gay."

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 15, 2006, 01:52 PM
On 2006-11-15 10:44, Artorius wrote:

wow, have you not gotten off your computer once the past 20 years to learn People say stuff is gay?

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 01:53 PM
It appears that I thought right! w00t!

BloodDragoon
Nov 15, 2006, 02:05 PM
Not really, they're claiming you have to be a homosexual male to disagree with them. IMO I know people with this sexual preference and they do take offense when the term "gay" is used in this manner. Then again if someone says you're gay online you could always snap back with something like "Up yours! I'm a bisexual!" or in the case of my friends at times they mess with their head and start hitting on them... >.>

Primary issue I've seen online almost everywhere is people take the internet as a place that they can say whatever they want to regardless if anyone will take offense to it. I've also found a majority of the people that consistantly say things online that people take offense to are minors.

And no "people" dont say stuff is gay, kids do. Last time I remember hearing anyone say something was gay was around 6th grade and that was a hell of a long time ago. This crap pretty much gets spewed around a playground and nothing more.

Then again gay also means something positive in the dictionary like happy or joyous. (too lazy to look it up atm.) just like Fag = a cigarette in Britian.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 15, 2006, 02:06 PM
On 2006-11-15 10:49, KirinDave wrote:

Blisting

Lazy, can't type full words.

is also for

Poor grammar.

whiny fags.

Slack jawed slope-forehead repressed homophobe. Probably beaten when younger. Father or mother may be struggling with repressed homosexuality.

Who says a person isnt messing around for 5 minutes because they are bored as hell? whats the problem? People who report for a lil spam are fucking gay.

Don't be offended, I was bored as hell and messed around for 5 minutes. If you are upset or offended, you are a "whiny fag" and if you report me you are "fucking gay."

Thank you teacher is there going to be a quiz on this tommorow?

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 15, 2006, 02:07 PM
On 2006-11-15 11:05, BloodDragoon wrote:
Not really, they're claiming you have to be a homosexual male to disagree with them. IMO I know people with this sexual preference and they do take offense when the term "gay" is used in this manner. Then again if someone says you're gay online you could always snap back with something like "Up yours! I'm a bisexual!" or in the case of my friends at times they mess with their head and start hitting on them... >.>

Primary issue I've seen online almost everywhere is people take the internet as a place that they can say whatever they want to regardless if anyone will take offense to it. I've also found a majority of the people that consistantly say things online that people take offense to are minors.

And no "people" dont say stuff is gay, kids do. Last time I remember hearing anyone say something was gay was around 6th grade and that was a hell of a long time ago. This crap pretty much gets spewed around a playground and nothing more.

Then again gay also means something positive in the dictionary like happy or joyous. (too lazy to look it up atm.) just like Fag = a cigarette in Britian.

Sorry NORMAL people say it. Maybe not people who want to be super friends with the world like you though.

Genobee
Nov 15, 2006, 02:14 PM
Unless the governmet tells me otherwise, I will be a douche bag and call people noobs when ever I feel,

KirinDave
Nov 15, 2006, 02:17 PM
On 2006-11-15 11:07, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
Sorry NORMAL people say it. Maybe not people who want to be super friends with the world like you though.

It's only normal if you're a time traveler from 1999.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 15, 2006, 02:21 PM
Yeah only people from 1999 say gay =/. Maybe that was the last time you left your house so you wouldnt know.

Dhylec
Nov 15, 2006, 02:35 PM
Stay cool & be on topic please, people..
and try not to use 'gay' in a derogatory manner, yes?

Ruby-chan
Nov 15, 2006, 02:38 PM
On 2006-11-15 04:36, Artorius wrote:

You always have the right to act any way you want, online or off. This doesn't mean it's the right thing to do, however.

I'm sure you didn't mean to imply that people shouldn't have the right to say things that bother you, as that would be a very frightening prospect indeed.

Merumeru
Nov 15, 2006, 02:39 PM
XD yah people can TYPE whatever they want that the censors allow, and they can kick whoever they want from their party XD just dont steal my credit card info

Kittycat
Nov 15, 2006, 02:43 PM
psu/pso is for goofing off and f'ing around, not for being stanford grads.

BloodDragoon
Nov 15, 2006, 02:43 PM
Actually this thread reminds me of a motivational poster I found on 4chan. I'll have to find what CD it's on and post it here. It simply says Suitability Just because you can doesn't mean you should. It had a pic of these 2 guys knocking on someone's apartment door while holding rocketlaunchers. Maybe someone else has it.

Roken
Nov 15, 2006, 03:17 PM

I lol'd

Schubalts
Nov 15, 2006, 03:35 PM
I sad'd.

KirinDave
Nov 15, 2006, 03:37 PM
On 2006-11-15 11:43, Kittycat wrote:
psu/pso is for goofing off and f'ing around, not for being stanford grads.

Because being decent to your fellow human beings is egg-headed and elitist.

lavosmanx
Nov 15, 2006, 04:02 PM
I've put up with all kinds of crap in games like Guild Wars and here is my opinion on the subject. People should be nice, I personally in real life never tell someone something that I know would hurt them. Here online its more or less the same but different. I can cause havoc without worry, non-spammy fun ofcourse. Spammers in general should be banned... I've had to put up with it in every game and a game where you can get banned for spamming is a gift to me.

You shouldn't be a jerk because the situation arises. I do believe that people should vent. But there are some people who just don't belong polutting the internet.

Kittycat
Nov 15, 2006, 04:06 PM
omg pwned ;E

DraginHikari
Nov 15, 2006, 04:23 PM
It's about respect to others more then anything else... which is someting that's become a tad laxed in recent years. I see in not only in kids but adults, in real life as well as gaming. There is an awful lot of this 'I can do whatever I want and you can't do anything about it' mentality to people these days.

People say anything they feel like to others regardless of how it makes others feel or what it makes them look like. Really I don't understand it personally. I'm not really all into that kind of thing online or in real life. If anything if you act like that in real life (I've heard stories of it happening) then it will simplely come back to bite you sooner or later.

Sydz
Nov 15, 2006, 05:33 PM
On 2006-11-15 08:08, Garnet_Moon wrote:
I love anime, but being a jerk on 4chan is just too fucking good to pass up.

As long as you dont yell "Imma Chargin mah lazor" during SUV attacks.

On topic, Good rule, and my personal belief, is treat others how you would like to be treated. it doesnt feel good when people are an ass to you, so why do it to others?