PDA

View Full Version : Pancakes gives rise to a whole new level of rudeness

Grr
Nov 15, 2006, 08:06 AM
watch out for this guy, seriously. Im on Xbox360 and was doing OmaGahcant spell his name , A rank and the leader was a tall , dark skinned beast with blueish hair named pancakes. as soon as we dropped the boss , every one who wasnt him got booted to the lobby one by one , so he got whatever drops were in all of those boxes.

Magician
Nov 15, 2006, 08:09 AM
Pancakes, blacklisted.

Grr
Nov 15, 2006, 08:11 AM
Well id be careful with that , theres bound to be more than one pancakes , just thought id give you his description for furture reference.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Grr on 2006-11-15 05:11 ]</font>

Miyoko
Nov 15, 2006, 08:12 AM
On 2006-11-15 05:09, Magician wrote:
Pancakes, blacklisted.

... Hmmmm...

*ahem* Seriously, watch out for Magician.Im on Xbox360 and was doing OmaGahcant spell his name , A rank and the leader was a tall , dark skinned beast with blueish hair named pancakes Magician. as soon as we dropped the boss , every one who wasnt him got booted to the lobby one by one , so he got whatever drops were in all of those boxes.

... >.> ... *waits*

Ryogen
Nov 15, 2006, 08:12 AM
WTF I thought I posted here. Darn, well what I posed was that you will always find rude people. Just blacklist them and give them a bad review on their gamertag. People like that are bound to get payback on them.

Grr
Nov 15, 2006, 08:14 AM
In other news , I just died on Demons above B typing a reply to this XD.

Ryogen
Nov 15, 2006, 08:22 AM
Kuovlta Milk and Cookies for Grr for dying. XD

Magician
Nov 15, 2006, 08:27 AM
On 2006-11-15 05:12, Miyoko wrote:

Pancakes, blacklisted.

... Hmmmm...

*ahem* Seriously, watch out for Magician.Im on Xbox360 and was doing OmaGahcant spell his name , A rank and the leader was a tall , dark skinned beast with blueish hair named pancakes Magician. as soon as we dropped the boss , every one who wasnt him got booted to the lobby one by one , so he got whatever drops were in all of those boxes.

... >.> ... *waits*

Hehe, my appearance is of medium build and my skin is as white as a saltine. Get your facts straight, nootch. *crazyeyes*

Collar
Nov 15, 2006, 08:30 AM
On 2006-11-15 05:12, Miyoko wrote:

Pancakes, blacklisted.

... Hmmmm...

... >.> ... *waits*

"I know it's not the same system, but on the PC version I never get this kind of nonsense. I always leave my games open, and those that join, even just to pass through some lowbie mission I'm running to get to the next area - well, they just ask politely. Mind boggling.

Wtf, are we playing the same game?

Grr
Nov 15, 2006, 08:32 AM
Granted , I am the shortest character you can make. itty bitty , fat robot. so it could be relative. My beast is maximum thiness and tallness, and pale as a ghost ,with almost no clothes on, his name is 2% milk. i laugh EVERYTIME he strafes , in fact , ive starting strafing lobbies to get around just for kicks

EDIT : In response to the post above mine,
Most people in this game have been nothing short of fantastic , as long as you steer away from Universe 1 lobby spammers.

so far only this guy and that one guy who made the relics A game just to boot people as he played the level up noise (&6) have done anything remotely angering.. unless you count over pricing in shops >.>

but i can live with it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Grr on 2006-11-15 05:35 ]</font>

Miyoko
Nov 15, 2006, 08:34 AM
On 2006-11-15 05:27, Magician wrote:

Hehe, my appearance is of medium build and my skin is as white as a saltine. Get your facts straight, nootch. *crazyeyes*

Darn, Fission Mailed...

You win this round...

Aaomi
Nov 15, 2006, 10:18 AM
Yay for funny thread name...

EVIL PANCAKES RISE!!!!

GeoHolyhart
Nov 15, 2006, 10:46 AM
That would really suck... Just bad review his gamertag and tell people to bewares the pancakes!

Thrash777
Nov 15, 2006, 10:57 AM
Wow, that's jusy gay... what a ****... greedy *******....

MayLee
Nov 15, 2006, 12:51 PM
I entered a mission last night in the Liner Line and it clearly stated, "Must be lvl 5+" I was level 6 and as soon as I started hacking away at enemies I got the boot..I gone to another mission with another party and they told me because people are greedy and want the rares for themselves.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MayLee on 2006-11-15 09:54 ]</font>

Faendryl
Nov 15, 2006, 01:15 PM
Playing with someone on PSU isn't recognized as meeting their gamertag over Xbox Live... so if you've never played with that person in another game you cannot use the complaint feature of live on their gamertag =/

Muffin
Nov 15, 2006, 01:37 PM
I hate to say it, but this is what you get for playing the xbox360 version. ^.^; This kind of behavior is pretty common there.

Purun~~

MayLee
Nov 15, 2006, 03:55 PM
On 2006-11-15 10:37, Muffin wrote:
I hate to say it, but this is what you get for playing the xbox360 version. ^.^; This kind of behavior is pretty common there.

Purun~~

Some of us can't afford to buy a brand new computer with the requirements of PSU

Some of us cannot afford a PS2, Pay for online AND pay to be on PSU and pay for the game

Gazette
Nov 15, 2006, 03:58 PM
There's not much we can do about these kinds of a-holes aside from blacklisting/move on.

At least you know you'll never have the misfortune of partying with that jerk ever again.

FenixStryk
Nov 15, 2006, 04:02 PM
I've never run into something like this, ever, and I've been playing for almost 100 hours, 20 of them as a FOcast. You must be one unlucky sonofa... well, y'know. ...anyway, thanks for the warning at least.

Grr
Nov 15, 2006, 04:20 PM
Gawd I feel sad. Ive put in almost 150 by now >.> and like 10 on story to boot, I went insane tryin to get my first story S rank as a force. I still have the pattern memorized :

Hug right wall , follow thin path , Fire two bartas at dragons as they spawn (time 28seconds), Turn and run as you fire second barta, hope the two distovas arent running full force away from you ina a corner , nail them with a foie each OR one barta after 575 TP and lvl 4 barta its when i started getting one hit kills) run foward(44seconds) Firea barta and the two distova close together , and a foie each at the vharas , grab key , open door (58 seconds) as soon as you rounf the corner , fire foie at bushes to hit three more vharas as they spawn , and run foward as you cast to scoot foward each time , keep going , two more distovas(barta them) make sure the next three vharas are not beng blocked by the corner , as your going to be firing at them (and the next three that come from the exact same bushes) as you round the corner. as you get off the 6th foie , turn before the last monster dies to face bushes on other side and keep nailing foie button , it will hit a group of thee more vharas and then three elites spawn , dont worry just hit the foie button the more times as you scoot twoards the end gate. as soon as the last foie is off make a mad dash for the goal , your at 1:47 or so and need 1:50 for S rank frantiaclly mash A button trying to get rid of door unlock message, and run for your life. Barely made it at levle 14 with cane +4.

shiny medal to anyone who can do it sooner/andor/ get it on tape. I wish online had this kind of OMFG clock intensity, nothing puts the wood on your fire like getting 1:52 and watching your mission points total 998/1000 even though you swear you went faster than you did last time>.>

DoubleJG
Nov 15, 2006, 06:20 PM
On 2006-11-15 09:51, MayLee wrote:
I entered a mission last night in the Liner Line and it clearly stated, "Must be lvl 5+" I was level 6 and as soon as I started hacking away at enemies I got the boot..I gone to another mission with another party and they told me because people are greedy and want the rares for themselves.

"join ok?" Always the best way to enter a game. If they say no, then you just leave. If they boot you, then they're rude. Playing with the JPs on PSO was always helpful... they're so much more polite when it comes to playing video games. Oh how I wish I had PSUJP...yet I'd have no idea what they'd be saying =/

MayLee
Nov 15, 2006, 06:33 PM
On 2006-11-15 15:20, DoubleJG3288 wrote:

On 2006-11-15 09:51, MayLee wrote:

"join ok?" Always the best way to enter a game. If they say no, then you just leave. If they boot you, then they're rude. Playing with the JPs on PSO was always helpful... they're so much more polite when it comes to playing video games. Oh how I wish I had PSUJP...yet I'd have no idea what they'd be saying =/

I shouldn't have to ask that. If they had a problem with something like this place it in the description. I think it was because I had the 3 star luck and once the items dropped from the enemies that died they didn't want me to take it..