PDA

View Full Version : Moving Posts... Not Cool

Agent_Reav
Nov 20, 2002, 12:50 AM
Hey PSOW Mods. Now I know you will probably either move or delete this topic soon but please hear me out. There has been alot of unwarranted editing and/or moving of posts lately... Just recently (about 5 minutes ago) I posted something concerning a device that would allow people to easily cheat. I figured this was a very important find and that it would benefit the PSOW community to know about and take action against this device. The post was moved to the cheaters forum which has basically become a dead zone where Barubary 6 and 7 fight for supremacy. Now normally I wouldn't complain but this has happened on 3 separate posts on different days and frankly it's pretty annoying :/ I look on the general forum for posts just from this week and I find other posts that should be moved as well:

PSO and DDR -

Shouldn't this be in off-topic or "The Lounge"?

GC Keyboard Petition -

Move it to the Rants or another forum... It's hardly "General" discussion by your standards.

Where can I buy PSO figures...

More off topic than me talking about my preference in undies.

Basically what I am saying is that if these posts remain in the general forum why can't mine, which is meant to inform the PSOW populace, receive the same privilege? I ask you please be fair assisting me with this matter...

Thank You,

Agustin G.
AgentReav

Neo-Zenji
Nov 20, 2002, 12:55 AM
I know I also hate it.

LollipopLolita
Nov 20, 2002, 12:57 AM
it's a conspiracy to make you check and read all forums.

On 2002-11-19 21:50, Agent_Reav wrote:
PSO and DDR -

it's got something to do with pso right? look pso in the name

GC Keyboard Petition -

pso stuff in general, if not all gc xbox or whatever consoles goes in off topic

Where can I buy PSO figures...

it's got to do with pso. says pso in the name

your posts that were moved to rants - all *!^*@ I am restarting or @@(!)_&%* I got fsod and the likes goes in rants. these are old rules that we didn't set and are only complying with.

and this thread - belongs in site related. so i'm moving it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-11-19 21:59 ]</font>

Neo-Zenji
Nov 20, 2002, 01:00 AM
Yes, yes, ok I get it.

Rhete
Nov 20, 2002, 01:03 AM
On 2002-11-19 21:57, LollipopLolita wrote:

On 2002-11-19 21:50, Agent_Reav wrote:
PSO and DDR -

it's got something to do with pso right? look pso in the name

Have you actually read the topic? It has absolutely nothing to do with pso at all. By your logic I could make a topic called "pso is great" and talk about my cat, and it'd be on topic

LollipopLolita
Nov 20, 2002, 01:06 AM
sure why not
go ahead

Agent_Reav
Nov 20, 2002, 01:09 AM
Do you guys get any form of respect and/or authority in your real lives or are you just here to harrass board members? I swear you are like a digi cop... all you need are the slacks and teh jerk attitude (nm u already have the later). Seriously tho I don't know who the hell put u in charge unless u are one of teh ppl who started this site or soemthing. ABDUR is teh only intelligent mod in this damn place :/

ABDUR101
Nov 20, 2002, 01:18 AM
You know, some things do go under our radar, right? We're not perfect, and we've never claimed to be.

If there are threads that you think are out of place, pm a mod about it. Thats what Mod Alert is for, right? If there's an emergency, let us know.

My AIM isn't on my profile for nothing, and I know the majority of PSOW'ers have AIM. Send me an IM and say "Hey, can you look at this thread and see if it should be locked/moved/whatever?" and from there we can take care of it.

If we miss something, don't be mad about it, let us know. And by making a thread about it(which was in the wrong forum as well) it's not helping. You're getting mad at us for trying to do our job, but not realising that we do make mistakes.

Yes, contrary to popular beleif, we are not machines. We do miss things. So let us know ok?

And by far, I am not the only intelligent mod here. I only mod the forums, I don't do the big site updates like Lolita, Salad and Erupt have been doing lately, so that isn't their fault.

Infact, I do alot of the moving in the General forum. So if you have any questions regarding that, tell me. I try and read the forum right when I get home, but sometimes I don't get to. And some things I overlook. So by all means, from now on, if you see something that looks amiss, let us know ok?

If I'm online and at home, I'm almost always on AIM. And you can always pm me.

Saladwood
Nov 20, 2002, 01:19 AM
Ahahahahahhahahaha OMG this is too funny.

If we allowed people to post whatever they wanted anywhere we'd have discussions about JFK or what to do when you see a flaming person running at you going on in cheaters or player matchup.

We have forum CATEGORIES for a REASON.

Do YOU have any respect for anyone? If you have a problem with things belonging in certain categories, go talk to a librarian, they can help you out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2002-11-19 22:20 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Nov 20, 2002, 01:19 AM
i'm just here to prune the flowers

eRUPT
Nov 20, 2002, 01:32 AM
On 2002-11-19 22:09, Agent_Reav wrote:
Do you guys get any form of respect and/or authority in your real lives or are you just here to harrass board members? I swear you are like a digi cop... all you need are the slacks and teh jerk attitude (nm u already have the later). Seriously tho I don't know who the hell put u in charge unless u are one of teh ppl who started this site or soemthing. ABDUR is teh only intelligent mod in this damn place :/

Harrass?. No, although your conspiracy theories are entertaining for as long as it takes to eat a potatoe chip they have serious egoistic flaws. Lets see I spend a couple of hours a day working on this site, working on content in heaves lately so already your post becomes annoying like a child. And actually I was put in charge because I have a good work ethic and a serious attitude towards what I do. I respect positively formed comments, rants which mean to demean the site in order to prove that you superiorly know what makes the world turn is immature, vague, and inconciderate. If you would actually view the board you would take note that I take in great concideration informative posts about possible site flaws, your post sounds like a rant that appears in a angered teen blog who has too much homework assigned, it gets old. And my my how histrionic we are over the fact that a message board topic was moved to a seemingly appropriate forum? Eh. If things are so wrong that you will continue to rant like this I rather you just go find something else to do with your, what seems great amount of free time.

And Rhete we all know the last line definetly goes for you as well.

LollipopLolita
Nov 20, 2002, 01:39 AM
oh damn it's the posse

rbf2000
Nov 20, 2002, 01:43 AM
I'm sorry to say this erupt, but everything you just said so articulately is null and void, because, let's face it - I am on a power trip. I mean, I am one power hungry sumbitch. There's simply no way around it.

And to further boost my ego, I say we give him "the avatar". You know the one I'm talking about! That'd teach him some respect :P

LollipopLolita
Nov 20, 2002, 01:48 AM
rbf seriously this is the second time i am asking
what are those two baby rappies doing looking up their momma's rear end?

eRUPT
Nov 20, 2002, 01:50 AM
This is beyond the posse this thread is the crew.

rbf2000
Nov 20, 2002, 02:25 PM
On 2002-11-19 22:48, LollipopLolita wrote:
rbf seriously this is the second time i am asking
what are those two baby rappies doing looking up their momma's rear end?

Well, those feathers keep those rappys pretty well insulated, which means that the baby rappys don't get very much warmth by cuddeling mommy rappy. However, there are some places on a rappy where ...heat escapes.

So the rappys go there to warm up!