PDA

View Full Version : New Outlook on Content Unlocking

AkiraXxx
Nov 15, 2006, 12:20 PM
Iono if its just me, but for me personally looking at the content unlock method now, it seems like were supposed to be part of some on going story no? Like befor I thought of this game like any other mmo were you grind and do missions and there is really nothing going on in the world around you in game.

Like the update says something about new seed forming on maotob so now were all being called thier to go fix the shit.

So does anyone else think that were part of some story in the online game. Or was it just a fancy way for SEGA/ST to unlock content.

If ST would have been clear and actually said that I wouldn't have been as bothered with the content unlocking honestly.

Its actually koo wondering what will happen next if your looking at it from the story point of view. Id like to see sometime in the future some events that occur for maybe a week to were certain monsters are attacking different areas, or even seeing the colony area under attack by monsters.

Wheatpenny
Nov 15, 2006, 12:25 PM
I kinda like the story.The seed are like cancer on the planets and we are the surgeons going in to cut them out.Get your scalpels ready!Hope to see ya on Moatab.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 12:27 PM
At first I was gonna say...

"Another whiner? GOD STFU! ENJOY YOUR GOD DAMNED SWIM SUITS WHEN MOATOOB OPENS AND STFU!"

But after reading i'm like...

"ENJOY YOUR SWIMSUITS WHEN MOATOOB OPENS UP!"

Trying to get a story out of the online mode atm is a hopeless endeavor. I hope they add quests with beefy and hearty dialouge like in PSO. These missions are fine, but we need actual quests with a story. ; ;

Tahldon
Nov 15, 2006, 12:30 PM
I'm glad that someone else besides me see it this way. I was reading in another thread about the update and how certain things were happening in certain areas of the world.

I think some people tend to forget that us playing online makes us Guardians being as though the online version happens quite some time after the offline's story.

I too, think it's interesting how Sonic Team is putting out the updates. People are all rushing wanting to be the first to find such and such to sell it for whatever and they're forgetting the story behind it all.

Keen observation indeed...Might do some well to remember the story above all..

FAHR-3NH317
Nov 15, 2006, 12:34 PM
Ya man! what they have coming up is weekly special missions. Most likely the missions will be part of a story line. Also, they will unlock more permanent missions on the various planets as the game progresses (I.E. the A and S rank missions).

Wheatpenny
Nov 15, 2006, 12:42 PM
New Relics site open too.Can we say ZOMG the Gold Svaltus I gotta punch it in the BALLZ!!!!

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 12:58 PM
On 2006-11-15 09:42, Wheatpenny wrote:
New Relics site open too.Can we say ZOMG the Gold Svaltus I gotta punch it in the BALLZ!!!!

Well i'm not at the Relics site for Neudaiz. I've only been to the two on Parum... but hopefully this one will be as fun as the Relics DENES Site. I loved thos kittens and them megid spitters. >.>;