PDA

View Full Version : How soon before "not enough content" complaints after announ

entropyboy
Nov 15, 2006, 01:29 PM
Just wondering, when do you think people will start complaining on PSOW that these updates are not enough content?

jarek99
Nov 15, 2006, 01:32 PM
Theyve already begun. Im happy with the amount of content being released. I just wish theyd raise the level cap to 60. Chances are I'll be tired of the new content by the time I'm able to earn xp again...lol.

Tahldon
Nov 15, 2006, 01:33 PM
I was actually wondering that myself..

I say Sunday.. after people've had enough time to do whatever in the game. Then there will be complaining about the next update.

Lol It's really entertaining how rumors spread around though. I heard the 28th of Nov then the 24, then the 12, now the 17th. But I dont' listen to people. "Whatever happens, happens" in my book.

Apathy
Nov 15, 2006, 01:34 PM
Give it a day .. the whining will begin again

Ruby-chan
Nov 15, 2006, 01:36 PM
Probably the weekend after. The only problem is it will probably also be true. I'm not zipping up to level 50 myself, but I can count the number of missions here and compare them to other pay to play games and other free games. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 01:38 PM
When they find out how hard Moatoob is they will whine. Give it a day or two but people will cry about it.

Cross
Nov 15, 2006, 01:43 PM
To play devil's advocate here, it's not really unreasonable that people might be a little unsatisfied relatively soon with the new content.

Since we've gone three weeks with what's currently in the game, a lot of people are just totally burned out on Linear Line and Parum, and even to a lesser extent Neudaiz. These people are not going to want to go back to these levels for a long, long time. In essence, there may as well be only the 6-8 new missions unlocked for a fairly sizable chunk of the playerbase. It's realistic to think that people will get sick of that just as quickly, or even more quickly, than they became sick of the current content.
Whereas, if all of these missions had been available from the start, people would rotate the missions they run a lot more often, and it would take a lot longer before people were sick of any of it.

To clarify, this isn't really my viewpoint, but I could see exactly where somebody was coming from if they did raise that argument. Personally, I'm content with the new missions, although the update that actually excites me is the one with Expert Classes and equipment unlocks.

Shinou
Nov 15, 2006, 01:43 PM
On 2006-11-15 10:38, Garnet_Moon wrote:
When they find out how hard Moatoob is they will whine. Give it a day or two but people will cry about it.

Yup then they'll go running back to De Regan and Relics

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 01:45 PM
On 2006-11-15 10:43, Shinou wrote:

Stay for the Swimsuits, die to the Damfoies, then go crawling back to De Ragan.

I'm not looking forward to A-Rank missions in Moatoob, but i'll explore it a bit and see what happens. Maybe; despite the hardships especially with those damn rhinos, it'll be fun. Neudaiz is a pain but it's also fun sometimes. Parum is kind of boring without Mellvore and Relics DENES.

Yoiyami
Nov 15, 2006, 01:49 PM
"Whining" is probably the best thing US/EU players, or ANYONE receiving a half-assed service could do. The louder you are as a whole, the less slighted you'll be (since that's the main complaint). Just figure out WHERE to riot and your voices will be heard. This is probably the worst place to post a message to Sega or Sonic Team. *coughtrytheirforumscough* XD

So, I like to see people get upset and demand more. That means more for me too.

Shinou
Nov 15, 2006, 01:51 PM
On 2006-11-15 10:45, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2006-11-15 10:43, Shinou wrote:

Stay for the Swimsuits, die to the Damfoies, then go crawling back to De Ragan.

I'm not looking forward to A-Rank missions in Moatoob, but i'll explore it a bit and see what happens. Maybe; despite the hardships especially with those damn rhinos, it'll be fun. Neudaiz is a pain but it's also fun sometimes. Parum is kind of boring without Mellvore and Relics DENES.

Ah yes I can't wait for those missions

Wheatpenny
Nov 15, 2006, 02:13 PM
Yeah people are complaining now and the stuff isn't even out yet..WTF WHOO PRE-EMPTIVE WHINING CALL THE WAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!

Merumeru
Nov 15, 2006, 02:53 PM
Never XD if you had a hundred dollars, wouldnt you be even a little bit happier if you could get five dollars more?

Witchblade56
Nov 15, 2006, 03:21 PM
Lolcontent complaints. I'm still too busy farming synthesis items for weapons i want to make. I just find it very interesting that people are so absorbed in a discussion about something they dont have. More time is spent pining over this than anything else. LOLcontent complaints.

Then again im leveling two characters *shrug* itll take me til content update #3 probably before i get bored with this game if at all.

Hustler_One
Nov 15, 2006, 03:25 PM
Once the new update comes out, people will start bitching for more, whether or not they have exausted the new content. Its human nature to complain, and gamers seem to be the worst.... =P

entropyboy
Nov 15, 2006, 03:35 PM
On 2006-11-15 10:43, Cross wrote:
Whereas, if all of these missions had been available from the start, people would rotate the missions they run a lot more often, and it would take a lot longer before people were sick of any of it.

it would be fun to believe this, but i dont see peopel lined up in Neudiaz to play missions cause "them worms be to hard"

if the new planet is "hard" then people are still going to be lined up in front of the dragon like all the /sadface babies they are...

VanHalen
Nov 15, 2006, 04:16 PM
well 1st they'll complain Moatoob is too hard 2nd they'll stay on Parum with the racsist CASTs Cast: i told you get off my planet. 3rd they'll say they need new content which they wont use cause they'll keep fighting that dragon

DoubleJG
Nov 15, 2006, 06:12 PM
"I want expert classes, wah wah!" I can hear it now...

Sexy_Raine
Nov 15, 2006, 07:24 PM
Just watch the stupid spam that people will put after the update. "OMG, is this all we get, I hate Sega, Ugghhhh!!!"