PDA

View Full Version : Fortehunter & Hunter Clevel up stats?

BigKevSexyMan
Nov 15, 2006, 02:42 PM
When your character levels up is the stat increase significantly better as a fortehunter than a hunter? Can anyone tell me by approximately how much?

JaiBlue
Nov 15, 2006, 02:49 PM
It's hard to say the stat increase are the same for each class, but the actual number of specific stat increases difers from level to level.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2006-11-15 11:49 ]</font>

Realmz
Nov 15, 2006, 03:50 PM
if i'm getting this right, things should be like this, All characters get the same stats, that is if they were not assigned anything, a race sex or job. Once you make a character they are assigned a race and a gender (via you, you know making them) these two things change the stat grown of your character (females get like 5% less atp, HP and def, but 5% more evp tp and mst, while males get the opposite or something) these stats are then further changed based on your class.

the change from your class differs on what level your class is. the higher the class the more of a bonus you get (i don't believe that your reductions are reduced even further)

hunters (lv1m no other data D: )
HP: 100%
ATP: 110%
ATA: 50%
TP: 80%
DFP: 105%
EVP: 50%
MST: 80%
STA (END): 100%

in my thinking, changed to a hunter alters your stats so that your ATP is 110% of your normal ATP jobless, and so on. When a stat rises when you gain a job level, I think this is the stat getting a higher % then the previous level. IF that’s right lets take a look at the forteFighters lv1 stat mods

forteFighter (lv 1)
HP: 100%
ATP:110%
ATA: 75%
TP: 25%
DFP: 110%
MST: 50%
CHR(critical hit rate): 100%

now that’s lv 1 for fortefighters, almost exactly like hunters lv1 mods, and remember to get this you’ll already be hunter lv10, so I think when you change to an expert class, your stats will actually be lowered, kinda sucks huh? Lets look at lv 10 fF

forteFighter (lv 1)
HP: 130%
ATP:128%
ATA: 100%
TP: 25%
DFP: 150%
MST: 50%
CHR(critical hit rate): 100%

HP ATP ATA and DFP really just shot up in that time huh? I’m willing to bet that the stat mods from lv 10 fF outclass lv10 hunters

Or I could be completely wrong in my thinking of how this works, I just play the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

(all numbers are form PSUpedia, go check under types for the class stats)

PS. tl;dr

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Realmz on 2006-11-15 12:50 ]</font>

Gazette
Nov 15, 2006, 03:52 PM
No, you're right, your stats go up a certain % according to Race, Gender, and Job.
But the Base stats are only affected by Race and Gender, while the Job stats are calculated on top of them.

Realmz
Nov 15, 2006, 03:58 PM
sweet i'm right for once http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

kinda wish PSUpedia had the higher levels of the base classes

Gazette
Nov 15, 2006, 04:02 PM
Search around guides, I've seen people post JP statistics taken from lvl 60's in each Race/Gender/Job.