PDA

View Full Version : wep q&A

Watergod24
Nov 15, 2006, 04:37 PM
can u fid weps on the ground or clothes?? im on lvl7 btw (just started)=]

Percival
Nov 15, 2006, 04:41 PM
Wh… what?

What's "u", what's "fid" or "weps"? Weapons? Very willing to help out here but can you please reformulate your question? I'll check back later and try giving you your answer.

A very nice day to you.

Flunky
Nov 15, 2006, 04:46 PM
can u fid weps on the ground or clothes?? im on lvl7 btw (just started)

Hmm... well, I'm guessing your question is "Can you find weapons or clothes as regular drops?"

To which the answer is: you can find certain weapons as regular drops, though anything rare seems to be found as board only. Clothes, as far as I'm aware, can only be bought in clothing shops. More clothing will be unlocked in future patches.

Edit: in the future, try to be a little more clear in your writing. To quote a certain board: 'this is a message board, not a Quake deathmatch. We've all got time to formulate our message.' You're generally more likely to get a good response if you come across as willing to take time and refine your posts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flunky on 2006-11-15 13:49 ]</font>

Grr
Nov 15, 2006, 04:47 PM
Gotta buy clothes (or be smart and make a new character and give those clothes to your main) as for weapons , The Higher up you go, the harder it is to find weapons just "laying" on the ground after you beat a monster. not uncommon to see a few sabers.handguns on 1 Unsafe Passages C (first mission) howerver in say , Grove of fanatis A (minimum lvl 40) If you find a weapon (Or weapon board which can be better/worse depending on if our have materials and the correct PM) Its probly going to be Something someone wants (5* stars or even *gasp* higher) (Cant tell you how many forces appreciate me selling my Baybaris super cheap http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)

Randomness
Nov 15, 2006, 05:28 PM
On 2006-11-15 13:47, Grr wrote:
Gotta buy clothes (or be smart and make a new character and give those clothes to your main) as for weapons , The Higher up you go, the harder it is to find weapons just "laying" on the ground after you beat a monster. not uncommon to see a few sabers.handguns on 1 Unsafe Passages C (first mission) howerver in say , Grove of fanatis A (minimum lvl 40) If you find a weapon (Or weapon board which can be better/worse depending on if our have materials and the correct PM) Its probly going to be Something someone wants (5* stars or even *gasp* higher) (Cant tell you how many forces appreciate me selling my Baybaris super cheap http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)

I'd appreciate Baybaris for cheap. But I'd only resell them since I'm using an Alteric.