PDA

View Full Version : I had a cool idea for shops

Natrokos
Nov 15, 2006, 05:28 PM
I wish that the cheapest stores would be at the top of the list and the most expensive ones would be at the bottom....If this was implemented it may force some of the merchants in the game to lower their prices to compete with other shops.

I don't know about you pc/ps2 players but on 360 Nanocarbons are 3000 in most player shops.....Which is flat out moronic since it's only 2500 in npc shops...If the cheapest shops were placed at the top then they would get more business and the shops at the bottom would have to at least reconsider their prices......

No need to flame me if you disagree and don't say "This won't happen." It is just an idea I thought would make shops better....I just wanted to share my mind.

Merumeru
Nov 15, 2006, 05:31 PM
XD the auction house format would definently be the best, shame sega wont have it any other way but dealing directly with the 'wonderful' psu community XD

Randomness
Nov 15, 2006, 05:31 PM
Oh, trust me. I understand. People try to sell Neu Wood for over 400 meseta on PC/PS2. It sells at about 200 in NPC shops. And the difference adds up when you try to run a shop based on 3 star guns.

durn
Nov 15, 2006, 05:44 PM
good idea, also like the auction house, twas so helpfull in WoW

Randomness
Nov 15, 2006, 05:47 PM
Just being able to price filter would be nice. Maybe being able to leave notes to the owner. That would be good.

Guitarsmasher
Nov 15, 2006, 05:49 PM
never played WoW, so idk the auction house thing, but yea, itd be awesome that was the way it was for psu shops. only thing is....that what people would do if the cheapest is labeled at the top of the search list. theres always those crazy ppl tht dont care about something in the game, and dont care if they ruin it for others, well, im sure thered be ppl tht wouldnt care about the prices of their shop, and just would want the items out of their hands instead, so those people that dont care, would either sell their items for like...1 meseta, and thts good for the buyer for sure!! but for other ppl that wana sell the same item, and wana make some profit (but still keep price lower than npc), they wouldnt be able to since the ppl tht place tht item for 1 meseta are at the top along with other ppl tht dont care. tht was just a prediction of what wouldve happened, i kinda doubt tht wouldve, but hey you never now, but im still on your side, tht idea would be uber

Guitarsmasher
Nov 15, 2006, 05:51 PM
On 2006-11-15 14:47, Randomness wrote:
Just being able to price filter would be nice. Maybe being able to leave notes to the owner. That would be good.

zomg yes, ive been wanting to leave notes for some ppl that sell items for "133713371337" prices, i understand you wana let the world know you have a crea weapon, but when we dont know who you are, we couldnt care less about your crea wepaons for 133713371377 meseta.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 15, 2006, 05:53 PM
I am really hating how the shops are working at the moment. It has gotten to the point where I don't even bother searching shops anymore. I will go through the whole list sometimes to only find the cheapest price on the item I am looking for is still over 2x npc price.