PDA

View Full Version : turning off startup music?

Muffin
Nov 15, 2006, 05:45 PM
Just curious, but is there a way to turn off the music to the game for the parts outside of playing your character, such as the music during the title screen/character screen/character creation?

I only ask because in continually recreating characters for PM food, it gets to be a little irritating and I'd like to turn it off but still be able to listen to my mp3s. ^.^;;

Purun~~

Guitarsmasher
Nov 15, 2006, 05:53 PM
no i dont think soo sorry, the only way there would be is if there was an options menu, or if youre on computer.......you might be able to tweak it??? i wouldnt know how to do that tho

peenk
Nov 15, 2006, 05:59 PM
Can't help you with that but...
on a side note, I have no 360 and thus no Gears of War, but I am sold on the commercial!
Music is so good in the commercial, i recommend you peeps listen: "Mad World" by Gary Jules.

*Link* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwXx5L7SpEE)

hucast21
Nov 15, 2006, 06:11 PM
On 2006-11-15 14:59, peenk wrote:
Can't help you with that but...
on a side note, I have no 360 and thus no Gears of War, but I am sold on the commercial!
Music is so good in the commercial, i recommend you peeps listen: "Mad World" by Gary Jules.

*Link* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwXx5L7SpEE)

That's a cover. The original was done by Tears for Fears.

Gary Jules tries to sound like Michael Stipe from REM.

JohnBerserker
Nov 15, 2006, 06:15 PM
if you have a 360 you wont be able to shut off all music but you can swap that music for whats saved to your 360.

SpishackCola
Nov 15, 2006, 07:12 PM
If you're on the PC when you initially start up the game and get the menu for choosing story mode/network mode/etc go down to options. Once in the options menu click on the radio off button under sound and uncheck the global focus sound. If you want to be thorough, once you're in game bring up the menu, go to system, then options, turn music and sound volumes to 0:Off

Saligun
Nov 15, 2006, 07:15 PM
This is easy hit the mute button.And no i'm not trying to be funny.

Dhylec
Nov 15, 2006, 07:19 PM
On 2006-11-15 16:15, Saligun wrote:
This is easy hit the mute button.And no i'm not trying to be funny.

Or turn down the volume. ;]