PDA

View Full Version : Hajirod Board Mistake...

Flamingo99
Nov 15, 2006, 07:09 PM
Before I begin, sorry if this is old news..
Well, anyway, I bought the Hajirod board today, and I noticed in the Shop, the list says it requires Neu Wood. I thought it was strange that it said Neu Wood instead of Neu Ash. But when I inserted the board, the requirement showed up as Neu Ash. This isn't a rant (I thought it was a typo to begin with), its more or less a warning for those who may think it is Neu Wood instead of Neu Ash. Is there any way I can send this information to SEGA?

BioWarrior
Nov 15, 2006, 07:11 PM
I've noticed other various typos as well on PAs, PA Discs, and other fun stuff.

EspioKaos
Nov 15, 2006, 10:02 PM
I saw one last night on the food item Pelori Mate. The board for it is displayed [B] Perori Mate, but when you scroll through its info sections to see what items it requires for synthesis and what it becomes upon a successful synthesis, both sections say "Pelori Mate."

Xbob
Nov 15, 2006, 10:07 PM
They were a bit rushed in releasing it on time. Expect them to be silently fixed every so often. Report them if you see them so Sega is aware. They don't notice every little thing.

Randomness
Nov 15, 2006, 10:09 PM
[B] Ryo-Crenata makes Ryo-Cresabra. Do any other Crea boards drop in B rank missions besides this one? It dropped in Rainbow Beast B.

Oyako
Nov 15, 2006, 10:35 PM
hehe the same goes for an armor set.. it says ??? Photon then when you scroll through it's info and back to the synth list it says Ray Photon

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 16, 2006, 12:24 AM
There are a few list for npc shop prices floating about, but what we really need is a list of mats for boards.

I want to have sombody make an armor for me and I have no idea what mats I need to come up with first, also it would be nice to know what board to buy from the npc to use up my berries and things.....