PDA

View Full Version : Questions about PMs

bleyzwun
Nov 15, 2006, 07:39 PM
Ok my PM just evolved into the GH 450. I understand that the stats help with crafting but what about fighting? I wouldnt mind bringing up the striking for crafting but will it change the way it fights? Sorry if this has been answered but I've seen mixed answers to this and would like a legit one.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 07:41 PM
No. Their production levels only affect their synth success rate. If you want them to do more damage and at quicker intervals you have to raise their Battle Strength Level. People have said that their PMs have gotten alot smarter and aggressive with each interval of 10 levels. Mine is only B.St. lv9 or so so I can't confirm or disprove it yet.

bleyzwun
Nov 16, 2006, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the reply =D... Now I know not to buy anymore reversers =P

BioWarrior
Nov 16, 2006, 02:39 PM
On 2006-11-15 16:41, Garnet_Moon wrote:
No. Their production levels only affect their synth success rate. If you want them to do more damage and at quicker intervals you have to raise their Battle Strength Level. People have said that their PMs have gotten alot smarter and aggressive with each interval of 10 levels. Mine is only B.St. lv9 or so so I can't confirm or disprove it yet.

Its alot sooner then that, after Battle Strength Level 3 my GH-430 started using resta on herself when she gets low on HP.

b3n
Nov 16, 2006, 02:50 PM
Where can you find the battle strength levels? I got a level 60 gh 410 for soloing but i havent been able to find out where i can see its battle levels.

Trey_Winters
Nov 16, 2006, 03:42 PM
View your PM's status, then hit R1. It's battle strength is the B St at the bottom of the screen...