PDA

View Full Version : Question about advanced classes

happy_cricket
Nov 15, 2006, 08:20 PM
I just read a post by someone who is level 50 and says that all of their job classes are maxed at level 10... does that mean that such a person could choose any advanced class they want, and switch at any time?

Wackonus
Nov 15, 2006, 08:22 PM
I don't think they can do whatever they want. I want to know when or if the expert classes are coming out.

LadyMoon
Nov 15, 2006, 10:56 PM
I am curious about this as well. Well about when they will open that up. My hunter is maxxed at 10 right now. All my mission points are going to waste... unless I want to switch. It would be nice to know when they will open that up. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LadyMoon

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 11:03 PM
On 2006-11-15 17:20, happy_cricket wrote:
I just read a post by someone who is level 50 and says that all of their job classes are maxed at level 10... does that mean that such a person could choose any advanced class they want, and switch at any time?

If you have the Hunter, Ranger, and Force class to level 10 the answer is yes. You may choose any Expert Class you want to level from 1-10. Why? Because you meet the prerequisite for all of them.

I've not heard of a class lock if you switch to an Expert Class, so until stated otherwise the answer to being locked into an Expert Class is no.

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 15, 2006, 11:06 PM
Yes, with all the Basic job classes maxed, you'd be able to freely switch between any of the Expert classes at will.