PDA

View Full Version : I have yet to see anyone using a Partner Machine online...

happy_cricket
Nov 15, 2006, 08:22 PM
Is it something you can only solo in battle with? Or another thing coming post-update?

Kuea
Nov 15, 2006, 08:31 PM
I've seen them

they can be very nice to have around to :>

only the leader of a party can bring their PM into a battle, the same way you can bring your instructor like leo in. so just keep playing, and if you really wanna see one, just go to the join party area of a base, and look at lists of people who are in a game, if you see someone's name, but it doesn't have a level to it like everyone else's, it's eitehr an instructor, or a PM :>

Numnuttz
Nov 15, 2006, 08:32 PM
whenever i solo i bring mine along all the time for protection. just makes it easier for me as a force. i usually leave the game open since im trying to level at the same time. More people means faster xp.

Edg3
Nov 15, 2006, 08:32 PM
They are very annoying and chat spam. I'd rather have another capable player.

:|

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 08:36 PM
Mine is useful for giving me company when I farm Flourescent Bulb Boards, soloing A-Rank missions, and various other things... but she's too much of a liability in a serious party to bring her. If it was a 450 i'd bring her in every party, but her resta sucks so I leave her home.

When I do take her out people say some weird things...

"I'm reporting you for impersonating a GM."
"Why are you partying here? Why aren't you banning the spammers in the lobby?"
etc.

My GH410s name is "[GM] Arika". I guess they don't know that "[GM]" stands for General Manager of my shop and not Game Master. >.>

Auronp
Nov 15, 2006, 08:49 PM
I use my 410 all the time. I do wish there was a way to shut her up though...but none the less she is always with me. Shoot i figure she costs a pretty penny so she needs to hit the streets to get me my money back, lol.

AlMcFly
Nov 15, 2006, 08:51 PM
Yah, mine is always with me unless we have 6 people in the group. It usually takes up that sixth spot ;P.

Auronp
Nov 15, 2006, 09:13 PM
See, we all love our PM's! alos McFly i think i grouped with you once...but i'm not to sure, your char looks real familliar

MayLee
Nov 15, 2006, 09:14 PM
I've onlt seen one, the one with the red maid's dress.

Vorpal
Nov 15, 2006, 09:19 PM
Heh, most likely if you haven't seen one is people are not really dedicated to their PMs, save some people. My PM is only level 7 lol, because I can't afford getting a LOT of items, so I just feed him spares and what I need to feed him for the shotgun PM.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 15, 2006, 11:27 PM
The 410's seem to be tough as nails, I was with sombody and we did a few dragon A runs and she lived thru that fight easy, from the party leaders mouth "its one less person to give loot too" and I agree with that but more so I agree with the above, it costed me alot of money/time to get her so I will use her, since I am a force she is not much of a liablilty because I can keep her healed and her dmg is probably better than 95% of the people I have played with so I say why not!

Another big reason is that she gets better with more battle skill wich is only achieved by beating missions, so the more you use her the better she can get.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 16, 2006, 12:50 AM
Most people dont have them yet, because ya know we have other things we have to do besides play PSU 24/7 since it realesed

Midicronica
Nov 16, 2006, 12:54 AM
You don't see them walking around with them in the lobby. You can only invite them into your party like you would a NPC. My friend uses his PM all the time. I've never seen anything besides the 410, however. It would be nice to see some variety.

Genobee
Nov 16, 2006, 02:05 AM
I use mine all the time, you probly never seen one because I rarely party now that I got one, they are better then 2 players I think, I've seen mine do over 900 damage in a A rank mission. Also thing almost never has to heal, I problt have to heal it like once in a realy hard run. Also it can heal it self.

KG
Nov 16, 2006, 02:10 AM
The best PM is seen so far is 450 it got a great AI and its awesome for soloing takes forever to make got to feed it tech but its the rod type it heals debuffs and nukes enemies its the best PM i seen so far

Neith
Nov 16, 2006, 10:08 AM
I've seen a 410 and a 440 in use. Both were surprisingly good, the 410 dealing a lot of damage. The 440 used some useful shots to hinder the enemies, so it was a lot easier for us.

You gotta love the 440's attitude too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

MayLee
Nov 16, 2006, 11:50 AM
They still are Spam bots, I hope my little Raida doesn't evolve into a spambot.