PDA

View Full Version : the 420 benifit

bunnysama
Nov 15, 2006, 08:55 PM
There's been alot of speculation over the benifits of the 420 model partner machine. Harder to build and unable to be a "pure" stat build, also seemingly weaker in combat then the 410.

Well I think I know now. I just evolved my PM to 420 today and to test her out I headed to Unsafe Passage B for fun. She got pretty beaten up on the trip down, to the point that she was in the yellow for health. I was kinda worried about the boss fight and whether she'd die or not WHEN SHE WHIPPED OUT A WAND AND STARTED SPAMMIN RESTA!!!

So there you have it, 420's get resta.

ABDUR101
Nov 15, 2006, 09:04 PM
All PM's get resta. My 410 will spam resta to heal itself, but it's never a 'given'. Sometimes she'll heal, sometimes she'll just take it like a bitch and die.

Reeve
Nov 15, 2006, 09:04 PM
410's get resta, theyre quite stingy with it though but i presume thats the way they all are

Auronp
Nov 15, 2006, 09:07 PM
Yea i kinda dont like how they wont heal themselves all the time. They're supposed to be these super smart machines and stuff yet they dont know they when their health is uber low they need to heal. But to stay on subject i like 420's cause they get claws...i've wanted claws since i heard about this game >_<

bunnysama
Nov 15, 2006, 09:21 PM
well color me red, I didn't know they all get resta.....

as for the claws thing, she also uses twin daggers

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 09:27 PM
450 does nothing but spam Resta for 250+. Take 5 damage and she'll use Resta 3 times to fix the booboo. Kinda makes me want to make my strike a tech pm. Kind of. >.>

MayLee
Nov 15, 2006, 09:37 PM
I want a PM that spam Diga and all that yummy stuff.

Candor
Nov 15, 2006, 09:51 PM
i have yet to see my 420 spam resta, much less go below half health. I usually attack a target then move on, she finises them off with that awsome claw PA.

Kyon
Nov 15, 2006, 10:30 PM
Will the 410's and 420's ability to synthesize weapons differ greatly?

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 15, 2006, 11:15 PM
Its nice to be a force for once http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I can heal my 410 and let her do all the work, her 2h sword PA does great damage since swords have high ATP, the twin twords are great too but not vs the sword PA.

Was doing some Relic C runs to get some meseta for a hajirod and to lvl her battle skill up some and it takes me 4-5 ~600 dmg Diga spells to take down one of those big green guys. Takes maybe 3 or 4 seconds per cast.

When I had two of them spawn she ran to the one I wasnt attacking, did that PA and I saw the 400-500's flying above its head and it was droped in seconds.... I have loved her ever since (in a non romantic way)

Sucks having Maya as a NPC tho, good eye candy... bad everything else. 160-200 dmg spells that she never cast, and if she does good luck having them hit, and random resta. Thats it and very low hp/defense so you have to watch her closley.

Zorafim
Nov 15, 2006, 11:16 PM
Hm, 450s spam resta? How much easier does it make soloing?

I wouldn't want a 420 because I can only really see Newmen and female casts using claws. Newmen because that's their stereotype weapon, and casts because they're supposed to be robo-ninjas. It's a wonder why Karen didn't use claws. She totally should have.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 11:20 PM
On 2006-11-15 20:16, Zorafim wrote:
Hm, 450s spam resta? How much easier does it make soloing?

I wouldn't want a 420 because I can only really see Newmen and female casts using claws.

Let me put it this way: 450 Grants you God Mode. She never runs out of PP, she casts Gifoie(I think) and a few other spells. None of which are horribly weak.

She will occasionally not cast Resta during boss fights. I'm guessing she only casts when there are no targets in her vicinity. She always dies and never casts Resta during the times i've seen her in De Ragan A assaults.

Numnuttz
Nov 15, 2006, 11:22 PM
lol 450 gives you healing when you need it. its like having a force with you, if you think about.