PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Decoration?

Xeveous
Nov 15, 2006, 08:56 PM
So yeah,whats your favortie room deco.?
Mines "Tornado Throw" and "HIVE" and the one i dont remember name,you get it from the "kill 150 monsters" missions as s-rank,its supposed to be a mating ritual lol.

Wackonus
Nov 15, 2006, 09:01 PM
I have the three dragon heads. I also like the onmagohg head.

Garroway
Nov 15, 2006, 09:02 PM
The magnificent toilet.

Genobee
Nov 15, 2006, 09:02 PM
my shrooms they just look realy cool in the corner.

Wackonus
Nov 15, 2006, 09:04 PM
On 2006-11-15 18:02, Garroway wrote:
The magnificent toilet.

I've been looking for one of those. but then again I have a cast and I don't think they take dumps. Still would look nice with the Spectacular Plunger.

Auronp
Nov 15, 2006, 09:08 PM
Anyone know how to get the cheery blossom tree? I want that and the star looking thing that spins around...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 15, 2006, 09:14 PM
On 2006-11-15 18:08, Auronp wrote:
Anyone know how to get the cheery blossom tree? I want that and the star looking thing that spins around...

Its called flowers in the online decoration store.

The star is a photon star, also in shop. Yellow door, Guardians colony level 2.

-
And those Tuoro look pretty nice, with lots more detail than most decorations. Have three of those up myself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2006-11-15 18:14 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Nov 15, 2006, 09:17 PM
Check out my room. It's Asian-themed, but also like a kid.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 09:18 PM
Personally I love my room. It has nothing but Linear Lines everywhere. <3

Auronp
Nov 15, 2006, 09:19 PM
Kick Ass!...wish i knew about that sooner XD cause i was so jealious of those ppl with the cool ass trees. I have the tuoros in my room with two scrolls. They kick ass too

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 15, 2006, 09:22 PM
On 2006-11-15 18:19, Auronp wrote:
Kick Ass!...wish i knew about that sooner XD cause i was so jealious of those ppl with the cool ass trees. I have the tuoros in my room with two scrolls. They kick ass too

Flowers is also 2000 though making it more expensive than a 700 toilet/ruhuli rahule ugly thing, and less common than tons of linear line/sunflower/scroll.

Kanore
Nov 15, 2006, 09:37 PM
I bought the sakura expecting it to be a more decorative sunflower model and was extremely surprised.

Zanbatou
Nov 15, 2006, 09:45 PM
Rappy

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 15, 2006, 11:23 PM
I have 2 oma heads, a toilette, the vandeel, and some other random stuff (like the 150 monster one) in story mode.

Online I ust have abunch of sunflowers, and one asian lamp thing from neudaze.

I find everything never have bought one.

I think the biggest change to your room is the redecorate things, saw some pictures of sombodies room and it had green carpet and stuff. Made it look alot better.

Can you stack a theme like that with a shop? or does the shop count as your theme and your stuck with a dull metal room?

AnamanaAU
Nov 16, 2006, 12:37 AM
I filled a friends room up with toilets the other day, best 7k ever spent.

Collar
Nov 16, 2006, 12:54 AM
"I hate to be extremely vague, but, does anyone know what that asian-themed nightstand-ish thing is called? I've seen an image of it before, but I can't recall where. It looks like something straight out of the city from Neudaiz.

Overall, though, I haven't seen to much I've been interested in yet. So my room is kind of barren. Though, I do like the default layout that looks like it was influenced by FFVIII. Don't think I'll be changing that for a while.

Spacepest
Nov 16, 2006, 12:58 AM
On 2006-11-15 21:37, JubeiSaotome wrote:
I filled a friends room up with toilets the other day, best 7k ever spent.

Bwahahaah how funny. Imagine when he returns to his room: "OMG WTF? Who turned my apartment into a public restroom??!!"

When I get rich on PSU I plan on stealthly dropping toilets in my friends' rooms.

My favorite decorations so far:

Cosmo Fountain--because, well, its a toilet. And not just any toilet...its a futuristic japanese one! (I'll bet it even has a heated seat too XD).

Walking Pannon-because Pannons made out of jello are adorable.

Flowers-I like the mini blooming cherry blossom tree.

Scroll-its a decorative wall hanging, with a live bird that hangs off the branches and watches you.

The rest of the monster trophy ones so far, meh, I could care less about. And I can't wait until we get more room decorations released.

Remedy
Nov 16, 2006, 01:13 AM
My favorite is my Rappy, but my De Ragan and Onmagoug statues are close behind it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Midicronica
Nov 16, 2006, 01:18 AM
I've never seen any of the boss statues, but my favorite at the moment is the Scroll.

Remedy
Nov 16, 2006, 01:55 AM
On 2006-11-15 22:18, Shadow_Moses wrote:
I've never seen any of the boss statues, but my favorite at the moment is the Scroll.

Onma statue: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/Flamora/PSU/Onmagoug.jpg
De Ragan statue: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/Flamora/PSU/DeRagan.jpg

Blu_Swade
Nov 16, 2006, 04:08 AM
i like the military ppt shuttle, it's funny how hard it is to get the normal one, despite getting it for s-ranking Creature Discomfort, but the s-rank time is so short, if you even mess up a little, you get a.

the G-Flyers are awesome.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 16, 2006, 04:46 AM
On 2006-11-15 20:23, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
I think the biggest change to your room is the redecorate things, saw some pictures of sombodies room and it had green carpet and stuff. Made it look alot better.

Can you stack a theme like that with a shop? or does the shop count as your theme and your stuck with a dull metal room?

The room decorations don't affect much in your shop portion.

I bought the Kindergarten one for my room and only the counter space towards the wall of mechguns on the rear wall changed to the plaid that is on the cupboards in the room area.

Also the exit to your store that looks like a hotel hallway is also changed to your room's theme.

Everything else is unaffected by your room decoration theme.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2006-11-16 03:55 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 16, 2006, 10:44 AM
my favorite decoration is the scroll, followed by the paper lantern and the red shrine/pagoda thingie. Shiro's room is pretty asian themed save for the linear line and the sunflower. I wanna make it look even more asian though.

MayLee
Nov 16, 2006, 10:47 AM
I don't know yet but I do want to get my paws on that Cherry Blossom tree..

I almost bought a Cosmo Fountian..>.>

Merumeru
Nov 16, 2006, 11:00 AM
XD my room is just full of the spoils of war, but I do want that scroll and sakura tree...

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 16, 2006, 11:17 AM
sakura tree? I have got to get that.