PDA

View Full Version : Moatoob for dummies {Unmarked Spoilers Inside}

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 08:57 PM
This thread is in celebration of the Grand Opening of Moatoob in the next couple of days.

Unlike other guides where the info is all in the first post, let's make this sort of a game. We each post one fact or bit of info about anything on Moatoob. You can say exactly how it is pronounced(because god knows I mispronounced it until I heard it in story mode; same with Neudaiz), or you can say what kind of attack a certain mob does and how to avoid it, or anything as long as it is about Moatoob. I'll start.

Grina Beat. You don't want to run into this boss fight at all until the expert jobs are unlocked and we have more people with Resta. Trust me on this. Think of the Black Tri-Stars from Gundam, only they do it right. There is no Jetstream Attack... well, there kind of is if they all charge at the same person, but anyway. If you have no Force around expect to run through alot;if not all, of your healing items. Especially if you just met the level cap to do this mission. They hurt. They hurt alot. And God knows everything offline is ridiculously easier than the online versions. I'm not gonna love this mission, but i'll probably get dragged along because it'll probably drop some good Lazer-type weapon or something. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Next.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-15 18:01 ]</font>

Wackonus
Nov 15, 2006, 08:59 PM
In story mode the bar was completely useless or better yet it was useless offline period.

Itsuki
Nov 15, 2006, 09:09 PM
Grina Beats are a boss on Parum in online mode. They also have a rare form called Grina Beat S that spawn in that same parum mission.

These demonic looking things spawn on Moatoob though:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/Akukame/Chao2.jpg

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 09:15 PM
What? God why do all the cool bosses live on Parum. >.< And omg evil chaos! I want Moatoob even more now. >.<

Moatoob has Cog Nadd. Rhinos that don't burrow under ground, but they love to knock Hunters over everytime they get one hit in. Sort of like Jumbo Koltova on Parum. I can't wait for people to make threads about these guys.

Kanore
Nov 15, 2006, 09:34 PM
people with Resta.

All I got was that and that he was incredibly hard.

I offer my healing services to anyone who wants to attempt him ^_^

Randomness
Nov 15, 2006, 09:46 PM
EVIL CHAOS AS RARE ENEMIES?!?!?!?

Oh, and the horned things are hell in story... probbaly likewise online.

drmcst45
Nov 15, 2006, 10:07 PM
Those chaos look crunk.

cool.

SekotheFOmar
Nov 15, 2006, 10:08 PM
On 2006-11-15 18:09, Itsuki-chan wrote:
Grina Beats are a boss on Parum in online mode. They also have a rare form called Grina Beat S that spawn in that same parum mission.

CHAO WILL FOREVER LIVE!

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 10:09 PM
On 2006-11-15 19:08, SekotheFOmar wrote:

On 2006-11-15 18:09, Itsuki-chan wrote:

CHAO WILL FOREVER LIVE!

Yeah, in our nightmares. ; ;

Randomness
Nov 15, 2006, 10:10 PM
It would seem Sega cant get enough of them. But seriously, as ENEMIES?

BloodDragoon
Nov 15, 2006, 10:21 PM
Wonder if I can kill one and mount it on a stick... >.>

Garnet_Moon
Nov 15, 2006, 10:24 PM
On 2006-11-15 19:21, BloodDragoon wrote:
Wonder if I can kill one and mount it on a stick... >.>

That sounds so wrong.

Jozon
Nov 15, 2006, 10:25 PM
well the chao's where infected by SEED, did you think it would be cute and cuddly? *creeps up behind one and hugs it* argument withdrawn, soo~ cuddly~ *get's head bitten off*

Randomness
Nov 15, 2006, 10:26 PM
Oh, heres a fun fact. Every time you level up on Moatoob, the cost to change classes goes up by 50 meseta.