PDA

View Full Version : I wish they would Delay the Update on NOV 17th

Princezach
Nov 16, 2006, 12:57 AM
Man this sucks I find out that nov 17 the update comes out. I have plans and no time to play http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. I have a Concert tomorrow Night then Friday is Plans then sleep cuz work really early in the Morning 10 AM OMG! till 6:30 then im going to a party to Get a little hang over. So then sunday ill wake up with a Hang over and have to do a damn project sunday. I wish the Update would be relased over Thanksgiving Week so we all have time and no plans http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 16, 2006, 12:58 AM
well having a life is better than not having one, be positive.

KazeSin
Nov 16, 2006, 01:00 AM
Yeah, I think they should delay it to.
So we can go get drunk, while everyone else goes out and cries.

Midicronica
Nov 16, 2006, 01:01 AM
Well, it's not like it's not going to be there. It'll still be there when you finish doing what you have to do.

bunnysama
Nov 16, 2006, 01:02 AM
QQ

JaiBlue
Nov 16, 2006, 01:03 AM
On 2006-11-15 22:01, Shadow_Moses wrote:
Well, it's not like it's not going to be there. It'll still be there when you finish doing what you have to do.

Exactly what I was going to say.

Xbob
Nov 16, 2006, 01:04 AM
Yes let's stop the world for you.

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 01:07 AM
There is always another day. It's not the end of the world.-

StillOffline
Nov 16, 2006, 01:19 AM
heh, you made the exact same topic, word for word practically, on the psu main forums. is it not enough to get flamed by one community O.o

Wallin
Nov 16, 2006, 01:23 AM
This is a waste of a topic. Are you even old enough to drink?

bunnysama
Nov 16, 2006, 01:24 AM
actually that was me.... I thoought it was funny enough for 2 worlds http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I was talking to him on vent at the time

SonicTMP
Nov 16, 2006, 02:16 AM
tick tock tick tock, time moves foward and your left behind. too bad so sad.

JaiBlue
Nov 16, 2006, 02:19 AM
Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it. (T_T)

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 16, 2006, 02:49 AM
I had one of my birthdays in bootcamp in the marines... that was fun talk about wishing time would stop for you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
I suddenly remmeberd that and had to say it when Jai said build me a bridge because they used to make us do like 500 pushups and if sombody slowed down or stoped they would make you put your arms out infront of you and act like a bridge wich hurt incredibly bad esp after like 300 pushups http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Drill Instructor would be like "Ok good sombody doesnt wanna do there push ups', build be a bridge right now"

Garnet_Moon
Nov 16, 2006, 02:51 AM
Forget the concert, forsake beer, dump your girlfriend, disown your family. PSU is the only mistress you need and you damn well know it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-15 23:51 ]</font>

jarek99
Nov 16, 2006, 02:57 AM
This thread is retarded. You act as if the update wont be here when you get finished doing all that stuff you need to do. Can you hear that? Its the world's smallest violin playing a sad sad song for you. Go to your concert and party, get laid, and play psu when you get around to it. The update wont magically disappear before you come back.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 16, 2006, 02:59 AM
Yes, even though assholes like me like to brag about doing things before everybody else, we still have hearts. We only do it to people who start at the same time as us, but obviously have a life and can't match us no matter how hard they try. Go enjoy your party, do try to enjoy that hang over, and enjoy your g/f to the fullest extent possible by the law. o.O

Moatoob won't be closed because of an aids outbreak when everybody gets busy with the beasties on that planet, if that's what you're thinking.

Millenium
Nov 16, 2006, 03:01 AM
People want updates, and then people want them delayed... I don't get it.

BloodDragoon
Nov 16, 2006, 03:01 AM
*waits for a line of dark skinned humans with black afros to line up across the spaceport exit to Moatoob while holding a sign that says "Pool's Closed"* >.>

Garnet_Moon
Nov 16, 2006, 03:03 AM
On 2006-11-16 00:01, BloodDragoon wrote:
*waits for a line of dark skinned humans with black afros to line up across the spaceport exit to Moatoob while holding a sign that says "Pool's Closed"* >.>

I bet you 4chan already has similiar plans. >.>

Sydz
Nov 16, 2006, 03:10 AM
Yeah, but we can clip right through them, so it wont work like Habbo.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 16, 2006, 03:24 AM
Wait what, im gone for one day and all of a sudden we get an update today?

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 03:29 AM
November 17th, a relase.

...The clothes better be good, or I'll cause a riot with my DekaBreak character.

Fear the mini DekaRanger.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 16, 2006, 03:30 AM
i really like the clothes i have now. i've seen all that japanese have and its nothing i myself like. im sure other will though.