PDA

View Full Version : How does one create a "portal" to Agarta Relics?

Shazbot
Nov 16, 2006, 04:04 AM
I've noticed that somehow people are able to make portals or "bus" games to take other players straight to Agarta Relics. You enter Green Forest, return to the city, talk to the lady near the entrance and then warp to Agarta relics. The weird thing was none of the enemies had been killed in Green Forest and yet somehow the leader was sitting in Agarta relics. How exactly are they doing this?

NinjaSalad
Nov 16, 2006, 04:39 AM
D: HAX!

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 16, 2006, 04:42 AM
if a member of your party is in the field lobby you can go there, maybe sombody is in the lobby?

-Shimarisu-
Nov 16, 2006, 05:30 AM
1. Make party of 2 people.
2. Finish first area.
3. Leader goes to town, opens mission again.
4. Leader leaves mission, warps back into outpost.
5. Either player can leave now if they like.
6. Warp game stays open.

I'd be quite happy to do this, if it means more people play in Neudaiz.

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 16, 2006, 07:43 AM
let me guess, they are charging meseta for this "service"?

Tekershee
Nov 16, 2006, 09:02 AM
On 2006-11-16 04:43, Alpha-Hunter wrote:
let me guess, they are charging meseta for this "service"?

Why, why do you think even people will do that?

etlitch
Nov 16, 2006, 09:04 AM
It's also possible to simply talk with the lady next to the mission counters in town to have them teleport you to any mission lobby. Be aweare that this only works if you already have online party members in that lobby.

Para
Nov 16, 2006, 12:50 PM
... As I recall ...
Agata Relics site is after the mission Rainbow Beast which is after Shikon Tanze Route Forested Islands. So how does one beat Shikon Islands route, warp back to city then make a portal to Agata Relics Site? It sounds like you are skipping the mission Rainbow Beast mission completely.

-Shimarisu-
Nov 16, 2006, 01:23 PM
Thjey finish two areas?

Christ I've never done this, but it's freaking obvious how it's done.

Para
Nov 16, 2006, 01:40 PM
Yeah you would need to finish two areas i think... but it doesn't make sense.
If you were to go to town how would you access rainbow beast to make the warp game? o_O Something is not adding up...

Usually you need a party member to be in the field lobby OR have party member(s) in a quest that was started from that field lobby to access that field lobby from town. Without any quests accessible from Agata Relics site at the moment... how would they even warp to Agata?

Answer: Someone fubbed up the names. I think the original poster meant to say Shikon Tanze Pilgrimage Route and not Agata Relics site.

However referring to the original issue, your first method that you posted Shimarisu may work but

1. Make party of 2 people.
2. Finish first area.
3. Leader goes to town, opens mission again (from town?)
4. Leader leaves mission, warps back into outpost.
5. Either player can leave now if they like.
6. Warp game stays open.

Result? a mission started from town but no one in it? And yet still able to access the goal lobby for that mission even if there's no one in the goal lobby?

-Shimarisu-
Nov 16, 2006, 05:27 PM
Wow I must be some haxxor because I just:

1. Left Drew in Parum outpost.
2. Went to town.
3. Made a "Mad creatures" game.
4. Made Drew leader (this step likely unnecessary.)
5. Left the party.
6. Drew's in outpost, I'm in town. I'm not in game, he is. I join the game called "Drew," leave to town and...
7. I talk to caseal and can warp into outpost.

BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! :o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-11-16 14:28 ]</font>

DrewSeleski
Nov 16, 2006, 05:29 PM
Remember by leaving game she means the actual area, not the party.

Edit: And she edits clarifying the same thing
WHY ARE WE THE SAME PERSON SHIMMY???? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DrewSeleski on 2006-11-16 14:29 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Nov 16, 2006, 05:39 PM
We just left our chars idling in a warp game in uni 1.

OMG HAX.

Invisus
Nov 16, 2006, 06:43 PM
You are clearly cheating and according to PSU TOS are here-by ordered to transfer to the super cool 360 and give me 1,000,000 meseta in increments of no less than 1,000,000 per. Hope you learned your lesson.