PDA

View Full Version : Hope I got this right.

MayLee
Nov 16, 2006, 11:01 AM
I'm practicing Synthing and now I want to move to some big stuff like Rods/Wands/Fans,Staffs for Forces.

Rigt night I'm working on Synthing a 3 star Batana, I looked at the description and it called for Neu wood, El Photon and Sour or something and another item.

My question is, how do I know how many of one materials I am supposed to use on the item and once I place the metrials in my storage the option of synthing the wand will be available?

Thanks

mogshaz
Nov 16, 2006, 11:08 AM
when you see the board after you tell your mag to synth soemthing you will see the ingredients you need then next to that you will see numbers like " 0/6" 0 is how many you have 6 is how many you need for that item to be synthed

JaiBlue
Nov 16, 2006, 11:08 AM
Ok on the right side of the items that you ned you should see a number bracket like 1/4

The number to the left show how much that item you have place in the synth, the one on the right shows how much of that item you need for the synth.

Also be sure don't make the mistake I did by taking out item too early, or you could end up with something diffrent. (make the timer shows 00:00 before you take it out)

MayLee
Nov 16, 2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MayLee on 2006-11-16 08:10 ]</font>

Fure_Rakune
Nov 16, 2006, 11:09 AM
I just woke up, so bare with me if I get this wrong.
When you select the item to synth, you will see a list of the necessary ingredients. For example, you said you needed Neu Wood.
There will be two numbers i.e. */2. The asteric is the amount of neu wood you have in storage, and the two is the amount of wood necessary to synth the item.
And yes, you must store the materials to have the option to synth the weapon.

Krltplps
Nov 16, 2006, 11:10 AM
You can't tell how much of each type it needs just from looking at the board.
(and man that annoys the crap out of me)

But once you insert the board into your PM you will see exactly what you need. That or just PSUPedia and look up the board.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 16, 2006, 11:51 AM
You could look for the item inthe items database... the board I mean and It will say what is needed to synth it =D

Miyoko
Nov 16, 2006, 01:26 PM
I have a theory that the * rank of the item and the * rank of the mats are directly related regarding how many of each mat you need to craft something...

Of course, I have no proof to this yet, but I'm kinda poking my nose around. It'd be neat if there was a set formula, like: for a 3 star board, if it has a 3 star or higher mat required, it'll require 1, if it has a 2 star mat required, it'll require 2, and so on and so forth...

Just something I've been curious out. Keep your eyes open, maybe someone will figure something out. It'd be great to be able to do some simple math just by looking at a board to figure out how many of each mat is required http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

BloodDragoon
Nov 16, 2006, 02:11 PM
Easiest way to know if you have the materials is if there is a red "X" next to the board name.

MayLee
Nov 16, 2006, 08:28 PM
I'm getting the hng of it! Now onward to learn how to Grind.

Invisus
Nov 16, 2006, 08:38 PM
Take the weapon to the corresponding Planet and find the weapon upgrade shop. It can't be in your pallet, other than that its self-explanatory. By the way, if you need a mind mag to use, you can use mine. It's nothing special at the moment but I blow 36000 or so a day to upgrade it :

MayLee
Nov 16, 2006, 08:51 PM
On 2006-11-16 17:38, Invisus wrote:
Take the weapon to the corresponding Planet and find the weapon upgrade shop. It can't be in your pallet, other than that its self-explanatory. By the way, if you need a mind mag to use, you can use mine. It's nothing special at the moment but I blow 36000 or so a day to upgrade it :

Oh, no no no. I don't want keep taking from others, I'm going to see what I can do right now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Invisus
Nov 16, 2006, 08:53 PM
You aren't taking anything if you supply the board and the mats http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I'm simply offering a service. Just like I let a bunch of friends use my shop to sell their weapons. While i make no profit from it, having a large selection draws in more people who may buy other things that are mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and if you use my PM to synth your stuff you could...I dunno...click him and spend all your $_$ maybe?

Saligun
Nov 16, 2006, 10:51 PM
Where's the timer that was mentioned above that shows you how long till your PM is done synting your item?

Flamingo99
Nov 16, 2006, 11:22 PM
On 2006-11-16 19:51, Saligun wrote:
Where's the timer that was mentioned above that shows you how long till your PM is done synting your item?

Talk your PM and go to the option that says something like "synthesize an item." Then go to the option "take out item." If your synthing something, the time left will be on the right. Lets say it says 1:30. It will take 1 hour and 30 mintues for the synthing to complete. When your item is done it will say 0:00.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flamingo99 on 2006-11-16 20:23 ]</font>