PDA

View Full Version : Will everyone flood to Moatoob when it opens this week?

Saner
Nov 16, 2006, 12:33 PM
well ya we experienced it in story mode but experiencing online is a world of a difference. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_salad.gif

JaiBlue
Nov 16, 2006, 12:35 PM
Yes in every sence of the word.

Mystil
Nov 16, 2006, 12:36 PM
Yeeeeeep. New stuff for me to go out and kill and possibly lose my no death streak in. Parum will be a wasteland and RELICS mission in Neudaiz will give people brand new reasons to avoid it like the plague lol.

Oxidation
Nov 16, 2006, 12:40 PM
LOL nobody likes neudaiz, i tend to like the robot mission. Foie pwns those robots and its really fun with a group, pure chaos XD

jarek99
Nov 16, 2006, 12:44 PM
No. No one cares about Moatoob.

This is sarcasm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jarek99 on 2006-11-16 09:44 ]</font>

joshmack
Nov 16, 2006, 12:48 PM
Neudaiz isn't so bad, it's just harder for most since most players are hunters. But c'mon, how many times can you do a dragon run? my limit was 80.

Can't wait for the new planet. There goes my weekend.

Katachi
Nov 16, 2006, 12:57 PM
I love Neudaiz and Parum and spend time equally on both. Not a big fan of the Linear Line though...

Everybody is going to be checking out Moatoob tomorrow, but what I'm wondering is if everyone's going to start with C rank missions, or jump to whatever the highest is they can play. Moatoob is going to be packed with people. If you want to avoid crowds, find a universe with fewer people on it and it shouldn't be a problem.

BOWSER5150
Nov 16, 2006, 12:59 PM
yes finally a new mission to do

jarek99
Nov 16, 2006, 01:00 PM
What are you even talking about? How is Neudaiz harder for a hunter? I'm a hunter and I find it no different than killing monsters anywhere else. Oh, the robots explode when they die. Is that supposed to be hard?

Axel3792
Nov 16, 2006, 01:01 PM
If it is even half as good as Extra Mode, it will be the premier place to level for these reasons:

-Easy monsters
-Good money drops
-Fairly large monster group spawns

Axel3792
Nov 16, 2006, 01:01 PM
On 2006-11-16 10:00, jarek99 wrote:
What are you even talking about? How is Neudaiz harder for a hunter? I'm a hunter and I find it no different than killing monsters anywhere else. Oh, the robots explode when they die. Is that supposed to be hard?

Preach it brother.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Axel3792 on 2006-11-16 10:02 ]</font>

Hellodius
Nov 16, 2006, 01:14 PM
Amen and Amen.... Neudiaz is just another stomping ground for Hunters to rain supreme! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Blu_Swade
Nov 16, 2006, 01:15 PM
I don't understand why anyone avoids neudaiz, it's so cool lookin'! I guess it's 'cause of the ice... i tend to do parum to find scapes and easy rank, but I'm offline, so what do I know?

Miyoko
Nov 16, 2006, 01:16 PM
Despite everyone flooding Moatoob, it still won't be so bad due too the fact that there's 18 instances of the planet ;p

Saner
Nov 16, 2006, 01:47 PM
On 2006-11-16 09:40, Oxidation wrote:
LOL nobody likes neudaiz, i tend to like the robot mission. Foie pwns those robots and its really fun with a group, pure chaos XD

ya the temple is definitely the most exciting online mission so far with a full party. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zalana
Nov 16, 2006, 01:52 PM
I'll be in Neudaiz. Most people do GoF anyways cause it's easy exp/money/MP and cause Rainbow Beast is too hard for them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

AkiraXxx
Nov 16, 2006, 02:00 PM
First thing im doing is getting my outfit lol. I want my damn eyepatch too! How can I be a blackmarket pirateer without an eyepatch!

Arieta
Nov 16, 2006, 02:20 PM
The only reason I don't like Neudaiz is because of Fanatics. Now the explosions don't really bother me since I've gotten used to being thrown around like a rag doll. I can evade some, but some I can't. Harder for me to evade them now at 50 since a exp flashy doesn't come up so I might swing one more combo... which in turn delys me long enough to get kaboomed. After awhile now though, as long as you have two forces in the group that don't mind, I just let myself get blown up by every robot. Reason why is that it fills my nano up like three times faster so I can kill all those robots faster =p

Now the real reason though why I don't like the place is because the robots just have hella high defense and everything but magic does crappy damage there. My *normal* twin dagger melee hits are 190 when using the right element set on Parum. On Neudaiz against the robots, it's like 70. Just takes so long to beat the place and it's more stressful as a hunter since I'm trying to evade fireballs, evade getting blown up, evade the stun effect... evading their PBAOE attack. While the rangers just sit in the back having a smoke and shooting their shotgun. At least the place keeps the forces busy too, but I think they have it easier then a hunter in this local.

But I digress. I plan to head to this place and check out the new clothes (if any) first, then see what weapons I can pick up at Tenora's. Then I'll try out a few C / B runs to get a hang of teh mission before I jump into super A mode.

bleyzwun
Nov 16, 2006, 02:29 PM
I'm definitely heading over to moatoob! Of course I'm going to be doing all the new missions from the old areas too. I really don't know why people dont like neudaiz? The robot mission is definitely my favorite right now. IMO it's the hardest one to do... then again I never played in a full group. Just my 2 roommates. Anyway I'm sure moatoob will be crowded as hell tomorrow.

Remedy
Nov 16, 2006, 02:31 PM
I might visit the clothing shops, but beyond that, no. I still have a Me/Quick to hunt.

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 16, 2006, 02:32 PM
I just want my Tenora sword! I also wanna grind my sweet tenora twin hand guns on my alt.

Ryoki
Nov 16, 2006, 03:13 PM
On 2006-11-16 09:40, Oxidation wrote:

Neudaiz is my favorite planet, and i love the mizuragi dis. mission, for the music and scenery.

________
Triumph Speed Twin (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Triumph_Speed_Twin)

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 03:15 PM
I'm actually suprised Saner didn't make a poll of this. It's always like him to do it. I'll go there to see what is up and stuff.

Itsuki
Nov 16, 2006, 03:16 PM
If its anything like the jp version, everything is not going to flock to moatoob... they're going to flock to parum. Yup, the 3 new parum missions always seemed to get more play than the 4 new moatoob missions.

Randomness
Nov 16, 2006, 03:17 PM
I'm definitely going there for the shotguns with my alt, and to nuke new enemies with my main.

Sychosis
Nov 16, 2006, 03:21 PM
I'm only there if the missions are worthwhile. It's an ugly, arid, dirtball and is unworthy of my attention otherwise.

It's funny how all most hunters hate Neudaiz for fear of the worms, yet think Moatoob is going to pwn house. Boy are they in for a surprise.

Trey_Winters
Nov 16, 2006, 03:22 PM
Probably check it out the first day, then maybe add it to the rotation my group has between Parum and Neudaiz.

We always play a little of everything, so it'll be a welcome addition...

Auronp
Nov 16, 2006, 03:28 PM
Didnt get around to playin there in offline so I'm def going. Also it's my main's home planet:) so it'd be cool to see what its like. And about neudaiz, i go there all the time, especially if i can get a good group to do fanatics A with. However i wouldnt solo it cause of the bots high def. I mainly go there to get away from the ppl who are obssesed with Parum, it's all they do: "lets do Drg/Relics" ITS BORING AFTER AWHILE. I mix it up and go to neudaiz on day, parum the next and even linear line. But im def going to moatoob

Zelutos
Nov 16, 2006, 03:55 PM
I don't want to go to Moatoob. I didn't like it...and it's too hot...and filled with smelly Beasts..

AnamanaAU
Nov 16, 2006, 03:56 PM
It's not like you can flood, having 18 universes. But uni1 & 2 might be full there.

Sexy_Raine
Nov 16, 2006, 04:01 PM
I'm not really that excited about it, but I do want to see what goodies I can buy in the town. Hopefully more outfits.

Itsuki
Nov 16, 2006, 04:13 PM
If this is the same update that the japanese got, then in the moatoob shop there will be... the starter beast clothes and thats it. Moatoob didn't get clothes till much much later.

hucast21
Nov 16, 2006, 04:25 PM
On 2006-11-16 13:13, Itsuki-chan wrote:
If this is the same update that the japanese got, then in the moatoob shop there will be... the starter beast clothes and thats it. Moatoob didn't get clothes till much much later.

Will this update have 6* weapons & armors from Synthesis shops or does that come in the next update?

Spacepest
Nov 16, 2006, 04:48 PM
Hmm, I'm wondering if there will be new reform tickets and decorations for our rooms after the update?

Gawd, I hope so. My male force is really upset that he can't decorate his room properly...you know, something that doesn't have flowers or shag carpeting. Poor guy feels like he's living in an undecorated futuristic shipping crate right now.

ABDUR101
Nov 16, 2006, 05:15 PM
I'm more interested in getting fortefighter, new PA's, the next 'tier' of lvls for our current PA's, etc than I am about clothes. If Moatoob being open doesn't offer more than just a new area, I don't really care about it.

Ryoten
Nov 16, 2006, 05:20 PM
If you think about it, Moatoob have the same 'worms' problem as Neudaiz. Either way, I'm going as soon as I reach a higher lvl.

-Black_Tiger-
Nov 16, 2006, 05:24 PM
I'd been playing mostly Neudiaz recently, before taking on some A Rank Linear Line levels with my newly evolved PM. Before that, I played a ton of Parum.

So I will be spending most of my time over on Motoab for a while. It'll be nice to finally get to grind my C class handguns for my Hunter.

ChocoboChad
Nov 16, 2006, 05:36 PM
No doubt.
Who wouldn't want to go to a new area?

ProfessorZ
Nov 16, 2006, 06:16 PM
I've been waiting to grind shotguns since day one