PDA

View Full Version : Presenting

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 01:08 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-03-31 19:17 ]</font>

Dhylec
Nov 16, 2006, 01:16 PM
Hm, I think it's interesting. Show us what you've got & someday, we might remove that 'un' in front of 'official' for ya. ;]

Reeses
Nov 16, 2006, 01:16 PM
Oh yay!

Aaomi
Nov 16, 2006, 01:22 PM
Hehe, it is just his reason to stare at all the girls http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 01:25 PM
Pffft. I was invited to take the pictures, so it's not what you think.

Anyhow, I got the first 20 pictures uploaded, while the second batch is being uploaded as we speak. The third one will come a little later.

Photobucket's taking too long, when it normally shouldn't.

Miyoko
Nov 16, 2006, 01:27 PM
Ohh, that sounds fun! I wanna get pictures taken, too! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I'd love to have a good, ingame screenshot to use for my signature picture on various message boards and stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Are you still open for hire? ;p

Aaomi
Nov 16, 2006, 01:28 PM
On 2006-11-16 10:25, RyukiZero wrote:
Pffft. I was invited to take the pictures, so it's not what you think.

Anyhow, I got the first 20 pictures uploaded, while the second batch is being uploaded as we speak. The third one will come a little later.

Photobucket's taking too long, when it normally shouldn't.

Just don't say you are loading onto photobucket as bmp's, those can take forever sometimes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 01:31 PM
I'm always up for hire. I normally run into Field Base, yell out "PSOW Group Photo Shoot!" and people end up running towards me frantically.

I haven't really gotten any singles though, so if you want one, I'm all up for it. If you have 360 though, you luck out.

And Aaomi, they're jpg file. 800x600, so.. yeah, I guess there's a reason for it to be taking so long, ne?

Miyoko
Nov 16, 2006, 01:32 PM
Ooh, ooh! Totaly sign me up for a singles shot! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

You totaly need a "photographer's theme" for your room ;p

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 01:36 PM
Weh.. Something's wrong with the second batch. It should've already uploaded, but then the page went to a "connection timed out". If I have to re-upload the pictures, this photographer's going to be massively pissed.

Aaomi
Nov 16, 2006, 01:39 PM
I need some better shots as well that don't involve me going to the makeover store http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

So far all of my shots look like these http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

(1) (http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j116/Aaomi/Lunav2.jpg)(2) (http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j116/Aaomi/YoungAaomi.jpg)(3) (http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j116/Aaomi/Aaomi-2.jpg)

Yoiyami
Nov 16, 2006, 01:43 PM
Ehhh? Photoshoot...? Mmm... I've been wanting to model my character for a while now. I'd like to have a photographer of my own. D:

Aaomi
Nov 16, 2006, 01:44 PM
I think your starting to get a client list http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 01:46 PM
Y'know, those beasts look awfully like the actress, Rachel Leigh Cook. Cute =P

Anyway, I'm re-uploading the second batch. I just rechecked the pictures, the majority of them are the model shoots, while several are the ones with me in them.

I knew I should've gotten a video-recording program.

Miyoko
Nov 16, 2006, 01:47 PM
These're the only images of my character I've got online...

http://www.filespace.org.nyud.net:8090/miyoko/biggun3.PNG
This is about the only picture of myself I've got uploaded online....

I think it's neat, but there's only so many ways you can take a picture of yourself with your own camera :/

Yoiyami
Nov 16, 2006, 01:51 PM
On 2006-11-16 10:44, Aaomi wrote:
I think your starting to get a client list http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nah. Nothing I hate more than being on a waiting list and/or playing second to someone else. I'm too much of a brat. =P

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 01:53 PM
On 2006-11-16 10:16, Dhylec wrote:
Hm, I think it's interesting. Show us what you've got & someday, we might remove that 'un' in front of 'official' for ya. ;]

Or you can just have a screenshot section. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I look forward to this...don't know actually.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2006-11-16 10:58 ]</font>

BOWSER5150
Nov 16, 2006, 01:59 PM
i cant see any pics how are you guys seeing his pics

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 02:00 PM
On 2006-11-16 10:59, BOWSER5150 wrote:
i cant see any pics how are you guys seeing his pics

I think it's all anticipation.

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 02:09 PM
Well, I DO have another thread. I'll bump it up for you real quick, before uploading the ones here.

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 02:32 PM
Updated, with pictures installed!

Enjoy! =)

Aaomi
Nov 16, 2006, 02:38 PM
Some nice shots in there ^.^

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 02:41 PM
Thanks, now if people would reply, that would be pretty awesome. Feedback is a must for a photographer <3

sakeru
Nov 16, 2006, 02:53 PM
i just have one question which version of psu is this

Yoiyami
Nov 16, 2006, 02:56 PM
Well...they just look like random, normal screenshots of everyone goofing off. You can find those types of shots anywhere on the forum, they're everywhere. It doesn't take much to take those. I even have a few taken by my friend. XD

As for quality, they're pretty standard. Nothing original, but they aren't bad. I'm not exactly sure what your goal is here or what you're trying to achieve, to be honest. Not to be rude.. >_>;

Yoruichi
Nov 16, 2006, 02:57 PM
I'm impressed Ryuki even your presentation of anticipation! Nice job, you earn your pay....er yeah.

Lovejuice
Nov 16, 2006, 03:00 PM
That's a whole lotta fug.

Just kidding! God bless Team/Event Pose selection. Also, cocks!

I am sure my beloved Ty-Ty approves this PSU Next Top Model type behaviour. Stay fierce.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n293/itslovejuice/junks/tyra_notsexy.gif

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 03:01 PM
Sakeru, if I told you, you might stalk us =X Kidding. PC/PS2. The BIGGER community, compared to the 360.

Yoiyami --> They DO look like normal "goof-off" shots, but then again, you weren't there to attend the party. Regardless of what's said, I thank you for being honest, at least =P

Yoru --> I don't get paid enough to have people like Xena ruin all the shots. I wasted good film XD

Yoruichi
Nov 16, 2006, 03:06 PM
Yeah I fired my agent for setting up that group shoot with her. I blame being born under powerlines.

Yoiyami
Nov 16, 2006, 03:07 PM
On 2006-11-16 12:01, RyukiZero wrote:

Yoiyami --> They DO look like normal "goof-off" shots, but then again, you weren't there to attend the party. Regardless of what's said, I thank you for being honest, at least =P

Actually, as a photographer, I'm not sure what you're aiming for is what I was saying. An (un)official photographer of what? Usually they have a certain theme or their own style of photography. If I had to be at the party to fully appreciate them, then your photography is for a certain inner circle of friends?

EDIT: What type of audience are you trying to appeal to is what I'm asking. o.O;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoiyami on 2006-11-16 12:08 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 03:08 PM
It's always a good feeling to know that your work and time is appreciated <3

Yoru, if you're up for another photo shoot, I can take pics of you and Leo >=3

jarek99
Nov 16, 2006, 03:11 PM
This is such a horrible idea...

Ok fine, I wish I had come up with it!

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 03:11 PM
On 2006-11-16 12:01, RyukiZero wrote:
Sakeru, if I told you, you might stalk us =X Kidding. PC/PS2. The BIGGER community, compared to the 360.

Do you say that becuase you can take screenshots or that you don't have the technology to take clean and clear images off the conosle? You don't need a big community to take photos so that just don't seem...valid.

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 03:15 PM
One of the main reasons why I got the PC version, was so I can screenshot, make banners, etc.

Other than that, it's not the big community being used as a "valid" reason to take photos. I just prefer to be in a bigger community, and didn't like the idea of 360 being cut-off. Then again, I don't have a 360, however.. many of my friends do, and I can't play with them. 2 out of 15-20+ friends playing the PC version, isn't a lot, ne?

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 03:17 PM
That makes sence.

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 03:17 PM
Sorry for any inconvenience I may have brought you =/

SinowZele
Nov 16, 2006, 03:18 PM
On 2006-11-16 12:11, jarek99 wrote:
This is such a horrible idea...

Ok fine, I wish I had come up with it!

Heh, gotta love honesty!

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 03:22 PM
On 2006-11-16 12:17, RyukiZero wrote:
Sorry for any inconvenience I may have brought you =/

Nah, just glad you are one to explain on these forums. A good bet of members can't back themselves up here. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Yoruichi
Nov 16, 2006, 03:23 PM
On 2006-11-16 12:08, RyukiZero wrote:

No hes been with Reese, prob has flees and god knows what else.

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 03:36 PM
On 2006-11-16 12:23, Yoruichi wrote:

On 2006-11-16 12:08, RyukiZero wrote:

No hes been with Reese, prob has flees and god knows what else.

XD!!

Okay fine, no Leo.

I can bring Hyuga if you'd like. He'd probably end up dead, due to me though.. ¬.¬

Yoiyami
Nov 16, 2006, 03:40 PM
On 2006-11-16 12:15, RyukiZero wrote:
One of the main reasons why I got the PC version, was so I can screenshot, make banners, etc.

Other than that, it's not the big community being used as a "valid" reason to take photos. I just prefer to be in a bigger community, and didn't like the idea of 360 being cut-off. Then again, I don't have a 360, however.. many of my friends do, and I can't play with them. 2 out of 15-20+ friends playing the PC version, isn't a lot, ne?

*scratches head* I'm still not seeing the point or purpose here. It seems like the only people that do are in an inner circle of friends. These are personal screenshots that you just wanted to make public and call photography, it seems. Everyone takes these screenies.

Photographers take photo's for the public to be able to enjoy and appreciate. No one should have to be there to fully appreciate the shots. The examples you posted are for personal enjoyment, meaning that you appeal to a very small audience. Those could have gone in the Official Screenshot and Movie thread instead of making a fuss. You've shown nothing special. I did ask what your goal was as a photographer, but apparently, you just want to be known for taking screenshots. Not so much an official photographer, but the title would be nice?

That's my kind feedback and critique. Sorry it's not very approving. XD

Apathy
Nov 16, 2006, 03:43 PM
I still cant believe i was talked into doing that in my underwear X( .. ::sigh:: I cant complain too much tho

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 16, 2006, 03:47 PM
reese sitting in his lap looks familiar http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif oh wait its in my sig, enjoi

Yoruichi
Nov 16, 2006, 03:48 PM
On 2006-11-16 12:40, Yoiyami wrote:

*scratches head* I'm still not seeing the point or purpose here. It seems like the only people that do are in an inner circle of friends. These are personal screenshots that you just wanted to make public and call photography, it seems. Everyone takes these screenies.

Photographers take photo's for the public to be able to enjoy and appreciate. No one should have to be there to fully appreciate the shots. The examples you posted are for personal enjoyment, meaning that you appeal to a very small audience. Those could have gone in the Official Screenshot and Movie thread instead of making a fuss. You've shown nothing special. I did ask what your goal was as a photographer, but apparently, you just want to be known for taking screenshots. Not so much an official photographer, but the title would be nice?

Actually it doesn't make much sense, hes a photographer because HE TAKES PICTURES. No one else wanted to do it (or had the mental compacity *cough* Reese *cough*)

Your confusing people having fun with I dunno...a real job where the use special effects to get rid of blimishes, fixed light and etc. He does it for fun, if it evolves to a professional level then it does, hes a photographer because HE TAKES PICTURES think about it.

SinowZele
Nov 16, 2006, 03:48 PM
I think this is hilarious! RyukiZero is becoming the Hugh Hefner of PSOW/PSU! Lucky dawg.

*begins to concoct plan to become Unofficial Lingerie Designer of PSOW*

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 03:51 PM
It's not really a group of friends that I was taking personal photos of, but rather, PSOW members who'd like their picture taken. I ask if someone wants their picture taken, and most happily accept. That, counts as being a photographer, isn't it? Again, I was invited to take their pictures, so it's not really for my amuzement/personal enjoyment either.

Granted, I did indeed, could've posted the pictures in the Official Screenshot and Movie thread, but not many people go there compared to the actual main forum themselves. My "work", or lack of work as you call it, was to be shared in whatever way allowed, as long as I wasn't violating any rules. Sure, the pictures weren't anything special, but it's the thought that makes it count, right? As for.. wanting to be known for taking screenshots, that isn't necessarily the case. I wanted to be known for helping people in everyway I can. The whole "unofficial photographer" was something I decided to do for fun because I enjoy doing it, even if anyone can simply do it themselves.

I understand if you don't approve, since that's what criticizm isn't suppose to do. I figured not everyone would like the whole idea anyway =)

SinowZele
Nov 16, 2006, 03:52 PM
Aw, not to say what anyone should think or do (I'm into the whole personal freedom thing meself), but personally I think what you're doing is cool! It's fun, its non-serious, and it lightens up the board.

Carry on!

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 03:58 PM
On 2006-11-16 12:52, SinowZele wrote:
Aw, not to say what anyone should think or do (I'm into the whole personal freedom thing meself), but personally I think what you're doing is cool! It's fun, its non-serious, and it lightens up the board.

Carry on!

That brightened up my day =)

Thanks to Sinow, I now have a valid reason.

"Because it's fun, and it's the thought that counts, not the seriousness."

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 03:59 PM
On 2006-11-16 12:48, Yoruichi wrote:

Actually it doesn't make much sense, hes a photographer because HE TAKES PICTURES. No one else wanted to do it (or had the mental compacity *cough* Reese *cough*)

Your confusing people having fun with I dunno...a real job where the use special effects to get rid of blimishes, fixed light and etc. He does it for fun, if it evolves to a professional level then it does, hes a photographer because HE TAKES PICTURES think about it.

You and Yoiyami have both made some good points. The purpose/meaning/enjoyment of photography is just as complex as the purpose/meaning/enjoyment of an artist. By the way the photographer presents his work, you can truley tell:

- If he's looking for attention
- If he is really enfluenced by it
- If he is creative with it
- If he enjoys it (very easy to tell)
- If it's original
- The personality...

I took a photography class (no, not for games), a few years ago and I can tell you what many photographers are looking for...this I can't really put my finger on it. I would like to know why you chose PC verson for screens over X360 with your friends, but like you said you don't own a X360 and you have a nice rig that can support the game so why would ya bother. That is the part that makes some sense.

Apathy
Nov 16, 2006, 04:01 PM

What the hell? Look... Is it so wrong ot show the OTHER side of PSU? People having fun!? Instead of complaining there is no content or whatever other negativity that has been plauging the community lately. We invited him over to have fun, and in a way .. document it, hoping it would inspire other players to do something different for a change. You are confusing this with a real life job rather than the essence of what this "world" is supossed to be.. a game.. an escape. Or perhaps you wanted to see some statistics and numbers to get you all salivating like a number cruncher? The point? Fun .. thats the point..

Reality dumping into Fantasy is a real downer...
Or perhaps I get it! You wanted to be in the mix to... heh.. if thats the case sweetie just admit it...

And get off of his case.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Apathy on 2006-11-16 13:10 ]</font>

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 04:02 PM
On 2006-11-16 12:52, SinowZele wrote:
It's fun, its non-serious, and it lightens up the board.

Word. As long as you have fun with somthing. Taking screens, having a guild, making guides or helping others, it lightens up not only the forums, but to the many people of it.

Tystys
Nov 16, 2006, 04:05 PM
Lmao.

"Also cocks!"

Oh you silly little hookers you.

Yoiyami
Nov 16, 2006, 04:06 PM
On 2006-11-16 12:51, RyukiZero wrote:
It's not really a group of friends that I was taking personal photos of, but rather, PSOW members who'd like their picture taken. I ask if someone wants their picture taken, and most happily accept. That, counts as being a photographer, isn't it? Again, I was invited to take their pictures, so it's not really for my amuzement/personal enjoyment either.

Granted, I did indeed, could've posted the pictures in the Official Screenshot and Movie thread, but not many people go there compared to the actual main forum themselves. My "work", or lack of work as you call it, was to be shared in whatever way allowed, as long as I wasn't violating any rules. Sure, the pictures weren't anything special, but it's the thought that makes it count, right? As for.. wanting to be known for taking screenshots, that isn't necessarily the case. I wanted to be known for helping people in everyway I can. The whole "unofficial photographer" was something I decided to do for fun because I enjoy doing it, even if anyone can simply do it themselves.

I understand if you don't approve, since that's what criticizm isn't suppose to do. I figured not everyone would like the whole idea anyway =)

AHHHH, I see, I SEE. It makes a lot more sense now as to why a big woof over something like this was made. You're doing this upon request by the people that you took screenshots of. I get it now, that's all I wanted to know. The main thing I was wondering was..."What in the world? Why was a big fuss made over something this? It's just stuff you can find in the screenie thread"

But there's really no point in making a thread about something like this since not everyone can really contribute without actually being somehow acquainted with the people this thread is about. If you had said what you just said to me in the original post, it'd feel a lot less like spam and more like someone offering to help people become models. XD

But thanks for explaining that to me. If that's your goal or what you're trying to get across, then it's not a problem at all. Sorry about that, I was just confused. ^_^

EDIT: Oh wow, did I get under some peoples skin or what? O.o I wasn't attacking the poor guy, calm down. I have no idea why you're getting upset. He was very mature about my misunderstanding and even explained it so that I'd understand. Maybe you should follow the example. =/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoiyami on 2006-11-16 13:09 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 04:07 PM
Agreed. Not only does it feel nice to be appreciated for the "work" I'm having fun doing, but I really admire the ones who are defending me, even if that's not the case. Arigatou, ne? <3

Ryogen. I took a photography class as well, both beginner and advanced. I know how to develop film, and all these other techniques =) From another "photographer's point of view, what do you think the pictures represented? =X

SinowZele
Nov 16, 2006, 04:07 PM
I love it when a plan comes together.

*lights cigar*

/HanibaloftheATeam

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 04:10 PM
And more pics to come, just not sure if it's more of the Rappy Girls. Copyrighted, as of last night.

Shortbus, Giants, and A-cups XD

Apathy
Nov 16, 2006, 04:11 PM
Not so fast Ryuki .. im to a B now :/

Ryoten
Nov 16, 2006, 04:12 PM
Cool pics Ryuki. Once again the Unofficial PSOW Photographer strikes again! You might become the PSOW photographer for half of the members here. *Including me^^*

Yoruichi
On 2006-11-16 13:06, Yoiyami wrote:
[quote]

But there's really no point in making a thread about something like this since not everyone can really contribute without actually being somehow acquainted with the people this thread is about. If you had said what you just said to me in the original post, it'd feel a lot less like spam and more like someone offering to help people become models. XD

Now I don't get it, you look so hard for meaning yet you don't even get the point of the topic. Since you like to relate it to real photography, he was showing HIS work of random models, of this set it happened to be us. Not only that he was broadcasting HIMSELF as someone who would take the pictures.

So now what does that statement have to do with this whole section. No one has to know us, they have to know the guy trying to get to know everyone and offer his services.

I'd go out on a limb and say its far from spam and your closer to jealousy...

-Ryuki-
Did you remake? XD;;

Yoiyami
Nov 16, 2006, 04:20 PM
On 2006-11-16 13:12, Yoruichi wrote:

[quote]

Now I don't get it, you look so hard for meaning yet you don't even get the point of the topic. Since you like to relate it to real photography, he was showing HIS work of random models, of this set it happened to be us. Not only that he was broadcasting HIMSELF as someone who would take the pictures.

So now what does that statement have to do with this whole section. No one has to know us, they have to know the guy trying to get to know everyone and offer his services.

How sad... Did you not notice that I acknowledged that fact or did you really want to think that someone was envying you? Why would I when he just said his services were being offered to everyone? I already said that I understood and I apologized for the misunderstanding, why are you still offended and bent on coming at me like I called your mother a name?

My posts were for critique and feedback purposes based on what I understood. They were directed towards him, not to attack him, but an honest opinion that would possibly better his work IF that had been the case. So, I suggest you get off your high-horse, no one is impressed and you're looking rather silly for baiting an unnecessary arguement. Drop it.

EDIT: And if this didn't look like a clique of girls boasting, it certainly does now thanks to you and that other person desperately defending your thread from someone that didn't immediately approve. Wasn't even that big of a deal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoiyami on 2006-11-16 13:29 ]</font>

Yoruichi
Nov 16, 2006, 04:29 PM
Awww, don't get pouty at me. I questioned your judgement and your reasons for it, now your all huffy and puffy because it could be flawed. Try countering my statement by backing your own or don't come to "critique" if you can't handle a little of your own lol.

Ruby-chan
Nov 16, 2006, 04:32 PM
http://members.cox.net/prettyfencer/hopeitwasnt.jpg
(I don't think I should say which of the characters in the pictures is mine...)

Oh and mitsunari, you are running on some very very low resolution. Your text looks HUUUUGGGGEEEEE.

Oh and you should have seen some of the chat logs.

Nox: We could be killing things right now.
Mitsunari Ryuki: Redo.
Reese: good job retards
Reese: =P
Mitsunari Ryuki: So nice =P
Reese: when this blah
Mitsunari Ryuki: ...
Mitsunari Ryuki: Redo.
Reese: omg.
Mitsunari Ryuki: Blame Nox.
Reese: kfjaslkgfl;ask
Nox: I'm on your ur face, botching your shot.

Mitsunari Ryuki: Go!
Reese: uh oh
Mitsunari Ryuki: Nox, you merged with Yoru
Mitsunari Ryuki: I blame Yoru for moving.
Reese: yoru move a tad up
Nox: I like merging with Yoru

Ryogen
On 2006-11-16 13:12, Yoruichi wrote:

[quote]

I agree with you Yoruichi, but I'm guessing he felt not jealousy, but left out in a way. I'm trying to picture it, but maybe he thought that it was just the featured pair and without the focus of others members of PSOW..somthing like that. So OP didn't really mention (i'll double check in a sed) if he would be doing more with other members....I don't know.

The guy has the right to present what he wants to do to create a type of aphomsphere within the forums. So let him go for it. A look forwared to the variety and updates...

-Ryuki-
Weh, just drop it. It's already been cleared up.

None of those girls are hussies, and they were only defending me as someone trying to have fun, not me as their friend.

I'm an unofficial photographer, going about my merry ways, having fun on PSU by doing what I felt could contribute to the PSOW company by letting them have fun as well. Leave it at that.

Reeses
Nov 16, 2006, 04:37 PM
Ok so arguements are amazing, yes?

Anyway, for me, the entire point of this post was to bring a little humor to this forum. It seems like every post has 'omg, japan has everything', 'contents coming: never', and 'should i even get this game?'

If people see how fun were having just goofing off it might bring more people to this game because of the amazing community it has, not lack of content. For ONCE I would like to see a thread that DOSENT have some kind of arguement in it over stupid crap. If someone tries to take pictures, then by god dont criticize their work. The camera feature if very limited on this game, deal with it.

Also, by saying that these kind if screenies are something u can find everyday is a load of horse poopoo caca. If i was a complete stranger the first thing i would see is how much fun those players were having. How many mess ups there were, and how much it took to get us all in our skimpies for the world to see (NOX lmao). Instead of looking at these pictures at a critique look at them as another player and see what you might be missing out on.

To see this kind of bickering over a FUNNY thread is discouraging, pathetic, and well, just dumb. Get off YOUR high horse and laugh a little and leave it at that.

If these pics are so common, then prove us wrong. Get 5 (unbelievable well made characters) in their skimpies doing a team pose, butt shot, and other things. You have 1 day. Begin.

Ryoten
Nov 16, 2006, 04:40 PM
Just keep the pics rolling in Ryuki.

Yoiyami
Nov 16, 2006, 04:40 PM
On 2006-11-16 13:29, Yoruichi wrote:
Awww, don't get pouty at me. I questioned your judgement and your reasons for it, now your all huffy and puffy because it could be flawed. Try countering my statement by backing your own or don't come to "critique" if you can't handle a little of your own lol.

*shakes head* What are you even talking about? Do you know what a "debate" is or do you just know that you want to win one?

He asked for feedback, therefore I gave him my take on what I understood. How is that "judgement"? How is that wrong? How is that bashing? The thread was misleading and as much as you'd like to think I'm being judgemental, that's not the case. He even thanked me for giving him my opinion, if you know what that is. All I could do was go by what he had said in the first post and what he asked for.

If you don't like the fact that the photos received (and now cleared up) negetive response then go to him about it.

Just an FYI...I'd personally rather not appear in the spotlight like this. I'm actually quite camera shy, I don't like taking pics. So... I'm not sure where this assumption is coming from that "I want in" based on feedback about "photography" which wasn't even the case. Lol...

EDIT: I'm done here. The only person that deserves any type of respect here and didn't manage to degrade himself is the photographer. Thank you for being very patient with me and I'm eager to see more of your photos of the people that you help out. ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoiyami on 2006-11-16 13:42 ]</font>

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 04:47 PM
Reeses, some of us have the thought that he is going to do this with the many other PSOW members in the future, yet some does seem that this is "little humor to this forum" which is cool, but I don't know what I'm seeing. Is this either a project in the making or it's just a nice humor. I like it, but I dont' know which one it is. lol. The author post shows humor but the content of this therad is somthing else.

Don't know if he takes it as pride, future thing... or for laughs. I'm just confused, but for now I think it's funny.

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 04:47 PM
To many, your post just kind of radiated negativity. At first, I thought you were trying to bash me for having fun with what I found to be fun. When you said it was criticizm, I slightly sighed and nodded. Then again, you did accuse me of some things when that wasn't the case.

So, as mentioned on many accounts, please stop arguing, and just talk without any tension or negativity. Thank you.

Reeses
Nov 16, 2006, 04:49 PM
As i recall, no one has degraded themself here. Maybe in your opinion. But i dont think anyone else here feels that way honestly... and...

"*shakes head* What are you even talking about? Do you know what a "debate" is or do you just know that you want to win one?"

...uncalled for. Why is there even a debate going on? Also...

"The thread was misleading and as much as you'd like to think I'm being judgemental, that's not the case. He even thanked me for giving him my opinion, if you know what that is. All I could do was go by what he had said in the first post and what he asked for."

If you dont understand what was going on...then why did u make a huge assumption and post? Thats the kind of stuff that gets people into trouble. If anything, you should have waited a couple posts to see who the audience was aimed to and/or asked questions before you starting putting in your...now unappreciated by most.... 2 cents...

EDIT: I dont think anyone is over upest about anything. Its just the fact that this is what happens when people post about something they dont fully understand. It happens, now lets have happy posts yes?

Also, If anyone else wants to take group photos, as Ryuki, hes already stated that he loves to take pics for this website. Join in the fun guys, make some fun/serious/political(?) shots of your own.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reeses on 2006-11-16 13:52 ]</font>

Yoruichi
Nov 16, 2006, 04:51 PM
On 2006-11-16 13:40, Yoiyami wrote:

*shakes head* What are you even talking about? Do you know what a "debate" is or do you just know that you want to win one?

He asked for feedback, therefore I gave him my take on what I understood. How is that "judgement"? How is that wrong? How is that bashing? The thread was misleading and as much as you'd like to think I'm being judgemental, that's not the case. He even thanked me for giving him my opinion, if you know what that is. All I could do was go by what he had said in the first post and what he asked for.

If you don't like the fact that the photos received (and now cleared up) negetive response then go to him about it.

Just an FYI...I'd personally rather not appear in the spotlight like this. I'm actually quite camera shy, I don't like taking pics. So... I'm not sure where this assumption is coming from that "I want in" based on feedback about "photography" which wasn't even the case. Lol...

EDIT: I'm done here. The only person that deserves any type of respect here and didn't manage to degrade himself is the photographer. Thank you for being very patient with me and I'm eager to see more of your photos of the people that you help out. ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoiyami on 2006-11-16 13:42 ]</font>

It came from your statesments that lead us to think ignorance on your part for not knowing the situation of what someone calling themselve "the unoffical photographer blah blah" would do.

And his photos are his and his alone, if YOU didn't like them thats fine, because your opinion was few and seemly very unique meaning its just that an opinion. So that wasn't the problem.Oh and that "wanting to be a part" thing is from your your catty remarks trying to degrade people lol. Learn not to be a social outcast and mabey you'd have more fun than trying to belittle people to make yourself feel better for not being there.

I'm glad you can admit you were wrong in your bias, even though it was half hearted and egotistical.

Ruby-chan
Nov 16, 2006, 04:52 PM
I would also like this moment to say that Japan has everything, new content is never coming, and that you shouldn't get this game, and *clears throat* Oh my god, what the f&*@, and Barbeque, exclaimation point, exclaimation point, exclaimation point, one. Quite.

Reeses
Nov 16, 2006, 04:54 PM
On 2006-11-16 13:52, Ruby-chan wrote:
I would also like this moment to say that Japan has everything, new content is never coming, and that you shouldn't get this game, and *clears throat* Oh my god, what the f&*@, and Barbeque, exclaimation point, exclaimation point, exclaimation point, one. Quite.

You slay me lmao.

Aaomi
Nov 16, 2006, 04:54 PM
I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DizzyDi
Nov 16, 2006, 04:57 PM
MMM pixelated booty, black booty, loli booty, beast booty.
All my favorite kinds of booty in one thread!
I DEMAND THIS THREAD BE STICKIED....Wait, that doesn't sound right. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Ryoten
Nov 16, 2006, 04:58 PM
DANCE EVERYONE, DANCE!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yoiyami
Nov 16, 2006, 04:59 PM
On 2006-11-16 13:51, Yoruichi wrote:

On 2006-11-16 13:40, Yoiyami wrote:

It came from your statesments that lead us to think ignorance on your part for not knowing the situation of what someone calling themselve "the unoffical photographer blah blah" would do.

And his photos are his and his alone, if YOU didn't like them thats fine, because your opinion was few and seemly very unique meaning its just that an opinion. So that wasn't the problem.Oh and that "wanting to be a part" thing is from your your catty remarks trying to degrade people lol. Learn not to be a social outcast and mabey you'd have more fun than trying to belittle people to make yourself feel better for not being there.

I'm glad you can admit you were wrong in your bias, even though it was half hearted and egotistical.

I'm glad I just reported this to a mod, you have no idea what to say or when to stop. I already apologized to Ryuki and you and your friends have kept this going for long enough, I've had enough of this silly elitism that you insist on drowning me in.

No one was degraded in my posts, no one was attacked in my posts, it wasn't a hint of offense in my posts. The only people who are making attacks is you and the other two (especially you who just don't know when to shush) that felt it necessary to be jerks even after an apology was made.

As dignified people, you have failed. You can say whatever you like about me, I don't care anymore. Unlike you, I look to no one for approval. All I wanted was for the misunderstanding to be cleared up and everyone could continue having fun, but you just do not want this to happen without putting someone down.

So, like I said, thanks to you a report was made and hopefully a mod will intervene in this nonsense you insist on continuing. Have a nice day.

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 05:04 PM
Reeses:

I'm guessing Yoi saw this as a funny kind of thing from the OP. Which is cool for him, as you can see on the first page. Second page is where it starts to heat up. It started with this quote by Ryu in my opinion:

"Thanks, now if people would reply, that would be pretty awesome. Feedback is a must for a photographer <3 "

Actually one does not need feedback if they enjoy somthing they do, becuase how you feel about it is good enough than anyone elses opinion in my opnion. Then Yoi said this:

"Well...they just look like random, normal screenshots of everyone goofing off. You can find those types of shots anywhere on the forum, they're everywhere. It doesn't take much to take those. I even have a few taken by my friend. XD

As for quality, they're pretty standard. Nothing original, but they aren't bad. I'm not exactly sure what your goal is here or what you're trying to achieve, to be honest. Not to be rude.. >_>;"

He gave his opinion and Ryu said this:

"Yoiyami --> They DO look like normal "goof-off" shots, but then again, you weren't there to attend the party. Regardless of what's said, I thank you for being honest, at least =P "

As you can see, Ryu seems that he didn't take his opinion too well, even though he wanted feedback. So it's kinda rude in a way to respond like that to Yoi's opinion by saying things like, "you weren't there to attend the party. Regardless of what's said, I thank you for being honest, at least =P"

So I'd have to say that this whole debate/argument started by RyukiZero for not accepting the "feedback" he wanted from a member who saw it as simple pictures.

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 05:04 PM
...Great, and now someone's making a joke out of my work XD

People can take photos and post them, but just so as long as they're not trying to copy me, I'm game =)

Dhylec
Nov 16, 2006, 05:09 PM
People, stay on topic please.
It's quite silly to see confrontations in a supposedly friendly, light-hearted topic.

Reeses
Nov 16, 2006, 05:09 PM
Um... didnt we just say that this kind of crap happens when assumptions are made? We all have done this before, you arnt the only one Yoiyami. Besides, what kind of eliticism do you think we are displaying? Im confused about that comment, but since you have already decided on throwing in the towel on explaining yourself, ill just be left to wonder. Also, not to be mean, but why should Yoruichi be the one to shush? Why couldnt you have? Why couldnt any of us had? These rants have gone on as long as WE AS A WHOLE have let them go on. Your only throwing more wood on the fire with this post...A simple PM to Yoru would have solved many a problems.

Dignified? Excuse me? Thats a direct attack on character, something that I personally have not done to you. We are not talking about you behind your back, we have never done so. As far as im concerned, these posts are a result of all of our actions, not excluding yours.

No one is putting anyone down. Yoruichi (as well as myself and many others) were defending something that, because of a post that had very little understanding put into it, we felt was being attacked. Simple as that.

Also, have a nice day yourself! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yoruichi
Nov 16, 2006, 05:11 PM
She went back and modified her post and called it an apology and an escuse to call the mods in who've been watching this thread.

I agree with Reese, have a nice day!

Ryoten
Nov 16, 2006, 05:13 PM
Words spoken by sages. Thanks Ryogen & Dhylec. Now, MORE PICS OF US!!! lol

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 05:13 PM
On 2006-11-16 14:04, RyukiZero wrote:
...Great, and now someone's making a joke out of my work XD

People can take photos and post them, but just so as long as they're not trying to copy me, I'm game =)

WHAT?! Please, Read my last post please. Nothing towards you bro, but now I'm really starting to see somthing. You wanted feedback and you got it, You didn't take it so you gave a negetive response. If someone takes your work as a joke, if you care about your work enough you should let them be able to experess their feelings to better yourself as what you want to do and how you want your work to become.

Now you saying people can post photos as long as they are not trying to copy you? Posing for a photo and presing the Prt Scr button has been going on for ever bro. There is nothing to copy unless you put some real magic into the picture other than everyone doing emotes.

Photography is not the same as it is in a game, not in the lobby/room areas at least. I think your cool bro, but you don't act like what you discribe yourself. Thats all I'm saying. I think it's a fun thread, but each post from ya leaves me to believe somthing different.

Everyone else is cool, they see it as fun, but I'm not actually getting that "I don't care I what neg comments I get, did it for fun and I love it" from you. The others I see it, but you are just not discribing it to me.

NOTE: This is only if your actually serious about this. If this is just somthing fun to post. Then just ignore my post please. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2006-11-16 14:14 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 05:15 PM
Y'know, I did remember writing that, with intent of it kind of being rude. If Ryogen says that I started it, then I can only take the blame for being the OP, after all.

Yoruichi
Nov 16, 2006, 05:17 PM
You started this and made me evil Ryuki, I damand you take more pics as an apology.

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 05:20 PM
On 2006-11-16 14:15, RyukiZero wrote:
Y'know, I did remember writing that, with intent of it kind of being rude. If Ryogen says that I started it, then I can only take the blame for being the OP, after all.

Don't worry bro. We learn, we live and forget. Now, we can commence this fun thread of *looks at pictures* 1 guy and many girls. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2006-11-16 14:20 ]</font>

ChocoboChad
Nov 16, 2006, 05:20 PM
Well, I finally got through these 6 pages...

-Whew-

I like what you're doing Ryuki. Just one thing...:

The quality of the screens and stuff just doesn't look top-notch. I was thinking it might be stuff like reducing quality for hardrive space/Photobucket space, or maybe resizing improportionately, and maybe even the settings on your computer are set to low quality or something, due to lag or available mamory resources or something...

Or maybe it's just me...?

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 05:24 PM
I play on a 640x480 resolution. The reason why the pictures are of low quality, are because of me wanting to be "fast" in doing runs and such.

I'll fix this eventually, when I get a new graphics card. For now, just bare with it. If it makes you guys feel better, I'll change the resolution when I'm specifically taking pics, like in Field Base, at Events, or Hotsprings (-Shifty eyes.-). =)

Yoiyami
Nov 16, 2006, 05:28 PM
On 2006-11-16 14:20, Ryogen wrote:

On 2006-11-16 14:15, RyukiZero wrote:

Don't worry bro. We learn, we live and forget. Now, we can commence this fun thread of *looks at pictures* 1 guy and many girls. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2006-11-16 14:20 ]</font>

Yeah. It's just sad that some people are really this immature to blow a situation that had already been rectified to something so silly. Most of it was me just defending myself after apologizing. Rediculous.

But yes, this thread was meant to be fun so let it be fun. ^_^

ChocoboChad
Nov 16, 2006, 05:28 PM
On 2006-11-16 14:24, RyukiZero wrote:
I play on a 640x480 resolution. The reason why the pictures are of low quality, are because of me wanting to be "fast" in doing runs and such.

I'll fix this eventually, when I get a new graphics card. For now, just bare with it. If it makes you guys feel better, I'll change the resolution when I'm specifically taking pics, like in Field Base, at Events, or Hotsprings (-Shifty eyes.-). =)

I really don't mind it at all, I was just lookin' for a reason.

Don't worry about it. Doesn't really matter.

Be sure to invite me to that Hot Springs one... <_<
Which reminds me; I can't find your partner card. -.-You do have mine, do you not?

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 05:45 PM
Y'know, now that I think about it, we never exchanged cards XD!!

We all kind of ran away from each other after my first encounter with the PSOWcam =)
And my party wanted me, so I couldn't sit with you for that long.

Shoryu
Nov 16, 2006, 06:02 PM
all this business about criticising photography is pointless, because this isn't photography. it's pressing prtSCR

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 06:24 PM
On 2006-11-16 15:02, Shoryu wrote:
all this business about criticising photography is pointless, because this isn't photography. it's pressing prtSCR

Then you sir, can't appreciate the enjoyment of having fun =)

Yoruichi
Nov 16, 2006, 06:28 PM
-The UnOfficial PSOW PhotoGrapher-

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 06:33 PM
Y'know~

You should read that guy's signature. That wasn't there awhile ago.

Thrash777
Nov 16, 2006, 06:34 PM
Those are some cool pics in the first post...

I admire the effort you guys put into making all this photos work! (as well as other things... <_< lol )

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 06:37 PM
Yeah, so much for effort. 4 hours of messing up was enough to make you loose your bladder. Three times, and then some.

Hustler_One
Nov 16, 2006, 07:32 PM
Fun with screenshots =)

Personally I think its cool that people are finding ways to entertain themselves that doesnt involve farming.

I should mess around with this once I get on the PC version...... Ehh.... maybe.... lol

In feedback, I say continue what your doing. I find stuff like this amusing anyway. <---- Not constructive I know, but ehh... *Shrugs*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hustler_One on 2006-11-16 16:34 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 07:48 PM
I need more negative thoughts, since I did a "no-no" earlier.

MazingerZ
Nov 16, 2006, 09:17 PM
The lack of Casts in the photoshoot is apalling. I need to be in the next one. (:

MayLee
Nov 16, 2006, 09:31 PM
I feel depressed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

drownedBYfire
Nov 16, 2006, 09:36 PM
Awesome pics. Good first exhibit.

I hope to see more, with maybe some on location planet shots. Perhaps some in Miz Pres.

negative thoughts= I hope your models get famous and sue you for their "early work"

wrentypo
Nov 16, 2006, 10:39 PM
I have screenshot envy since I have a 360. Is there a chance in hell it will come in an update?

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 12:06 AM
No to Wrentypoo, too bad for MazingerZ, and you just want to be near the models, rather than in the pics, drownedBYfire =O

And MayLee needs to get PSU for PC so we can meet up! [Angry Face 4, Shout]

Shoryu
Nov 17, 2006, 12:17 AM
On 2006-11-16 15:24, RyukiZero wrote:

On 2006-11-16 15:02, Shoryu wrote:

Then you sir, can't appreciate the enjoyment of having fun =)

I never said anything about the pictures being dumb. I said it's stupid to criticise them on the basis of 'art photography' or something, as really all you can do is control the angle. The screenshots are harmless, why get up in arms about them?

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 12:51 AM
Because it's fun, and it's my way of enjoying PSU until the patches come out.

MayLee
Nov 17, 2006, 12:57 AM
On 2006-11-16 21:06, RyukiZero wrote:
No to Wrentypoo, too bad for MazingerZ, and you just want to be near the models, rather than in the pics, drownedBYfire =O

And MayLee needs to get PSU for PC so we can meet up! [Angry Face 4, Shout]

I'm broke, jobless and don't have a proper computer for it.

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 02:07 AM
You don't need a "proper" computer for it. Already explained. Trade in your 360 version, use that store credit, and pay off the rest =)

Yoruichi
Nov 17, 2006, 02:14 AM
I knew I shoulda yelled at you for getting 360...

riotSPL
Nov 17, 2006, 02:15 AM
no love for 360 users.. ;[

Nani-chan
Nov 17, 2006, 02:20 AM
It would have been better/sexier if they wore Rappy costumes

therealAERO
Nov 17, 2006, 02:27 AM
Was Kanari in this? I was wonddering why her clothes weren't on lol. I must have come a little too late or something...

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 02:29 AM
No, Kanari wasn't in this. She doesn't post on the PSOW forums. Aside from that, she ONLY knows Rider from that group =P

Khabarakh
Nov 17, 2006, 03:06 AM
wow.... I can't beleive I read every single post in this thread... my brain is oosing out my ears.... gah... nice photograpie skills by the way Ryu... AHA! THE UPDATE IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 03:12 AM
We have the update?

Khabarakh
Nov 17, 2006, 03:14 AM
no my bad, my internet connection is funky and it said checkin for update for like a minute, when it hadn't the 1000 times prior i ckecked lol... my bad

Yoruichi
Nov 17, 2006, 03:15 AM
you got me all giddy for no reason...i hate you

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 03:18 AM
Stupid rumors.

Khabarakh
Nov 17, 2006, 03:19 AM
I know... it's ok. I am hated everywhere I go for my lack of attention to detail and false claims... You can be sure though, that I felt the same giddyness, then stinging letdown, as you did...

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 03:20 AM
What letdown? I'm upset about something, which is taking my mind off the update.

I would LIKE new clothes, but I don't care AT THE MOMENT.

I already know I'm hot, anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Kidding.

Khabarakh
Nov 17, 2006, 03:24 AM
the letdown of thinking that the update is HERE! Finally! Dreaming of Moatoob and new weapons and lovelyness and such and then its TORN AWAY by some stupid mistake.

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 03:29 AM
I just want my clothes. Clothes. Clothes I can wear, and look snazzier than I do in the pics posted in the first page.

Khabarakh
Nov 17, 2006, 03:33 AM
lol. I'm sorry, but there are too many colours in your ensemble to appeal to me... why don't you buy some real clothes? wal mart is still open... I got a hat there the other day for 5 dollars and I convinced my friend that it was $30 at zumiez...

Khabarakh
Nov 17, 2006, 03:37 AM
On 2006-11-16 22:16, Itsuki-chan wrote:
If this is the same update the japanese get, there will be absolutely NO clothing in it.

...hate to rain on your parade...

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 03:40 AM
Were you trying to mock me or something? If you were, I'd appreciate it if you stopped, and left.

Khabarakh
Nov 17, 2006, 03:46 AM
not at all. I apologise if I've offended you. I buy stuff from where ever I feel like. If you were reffering to the suggestion of buying real clothes, think about it. I'd give you something to do until the update is complete. see what I mean? Anything I say comes out as Vulgar souldning or offencive as it can be. I don't MEAN to do it, I'm just... flawed. I'll leave if you'd like me to.

Yoruichi
Nov 17, 2006, 03:47 AM
No splashing in the pool, play nice

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 03:48 AM
We're off topic. If you could stay on topic, that would be great, otherwise, don't spam rants about the update =)

KazeSin
Nov 17, 2006, 03:49 AM
Lmao, Ryuki. Silly perve http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 03:50 AM
On 2006-11-17 00:49, KazeSin wrote:
Lmao, Ryuki. Silly perve http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hey! Leprachaun! SHUSH!

Oh, by the way, that reminds me.. I need to post the newer photos of PSOW members as soon as I wake up =)

Khabarakh
Nov 17, 2006, 03:55 AM
I mentioned it in 3 or so words... which caused a chain reaction... yeah. Anyways...

Cleric1
Nov 17, 2006, 03:56 AM
Cleric here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. I love the pictures guys. Sure they aren't life capturing, etc. But he took time out to brighten everyone's day. That I think is reason enough. I took a few random pictures of people all over the community... Don't want to waste forum space though lol. Great job again.

/wave Reese
(Quanisha has changed so many times I'm not sure if she's there or not http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif)

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 04:01 AM
There's much more to come, honestly <3

Apathy
Nov 17, 2006, 04:30 AM
dont let one rip in the pool either .. or im not swimming

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Apathy on 2006-11-17 01:30 ]</font>

KazeSin
Nov 17, 2006, 05:01 AM
On 2006-11-17 01:01, RyukiZero wrote:
There's much more to come, honestly <3

Shh perve. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MayLee
Nov 17, 2006, 11:31 AM
On 2006-11-16 23:14, Yoruichi wrote:
I knew I shoulda yelled at you for getting 360...

It's all I have. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

It's not even my 360, it's my brother's and I only have approx 3 months to play my PSU on his 360 before he goes to college..http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Such a depressing day indeed.

Ryogen
Nov 17, 2006, 11:33 AM
Ouch that is pretty sad MayLee. Maybe he will give it too you....uhh I take that back. Ha ha.

MayLee
Nov 17, 2006, 11:38 AM
*falls out on the floor and cries*. I'm getting a job and it will take me at least 2 paychecks to get a 360

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 01:29 PM
Don't get a 360. With the money you'd buy a 360 with, you could buy new computer parts >.>

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 02:05 PM
Since I never thanked anyone in this thread for their compliments, I'll do so out of respect.

Thank you for you compliments, minna-san n__n

-Glare at Kha.-

Yoruichi
Nov 17, 2006, 02:08 PM
Wheres the thanks to me and Reese for running the people out with mental deficiencies?

Reeses
Nov 17, 2006, 02:08 PM
On 2006-11-17 11:05, RyukiZero wrote:
Since I never thanked anyone in this thread for their compliments, I'll do so out of respect.

Thank you for you compliments, minna-san n__n

-Glare at Kha.-

Um... Are you trying to start another battle royale? lol. Kidding.

Um, to Aaomi, Yoruichi, Soi, Navi, and Nox, and i GUESS Ryuki, Party tonight. Ill give yall info later on today because im at school suppose to be litening to a lecture on Lyndon B. Johnson. Ill message yall later on today...

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 02:09 PM
I owe you more photo shoots, duh.

Silly Yoru and her demanding ways. Doesn't even remember 90% of them XD

Reeses
Nov 17, 2006, 02:12 PM
Haha, that Yoru, shes was prolly drunk after her little rondesvoux with Hyuga... poor thing. When will she ever get over him?

But im proud to say that me and leo are no more. Since hes gay and all. Sucks... Maybe you can fill in that void Ryuki? How about it?

BTW, do u plan on attending my bash tonight?

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 02:13 PM
OoOoh, void-filling.. <3

Sure. When and where? If it isn't to my liking, I'm holding a post-Reese's-party in Neudaiz >=3

Yoruichi
Nov 17, 2006, 02:16 PM
wait wait don't change hte dam subject, not even drunk would I even look twice at Hyuga. You die in fire freckle face!

Reeses
Nov 17, 2006, 02:17 PM
Oh ok great. Well you better hope people will still be up after my party is done. Jerk. And what do u mean 'To your liking?' Last time i held a party it was amazing and wonderfull. Oh but, you weren't there to attend sorry. You were still in the 'inferior' status to us rappy girls =P

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 02:20 PM
Oh, great. Calling me inferior, when I'm the one who's straight, and both Leo and Hyuga making mad man-love to each other.

Uh huh. Sure. ¬.¬

Reeses
Nov 17, 2006, 02:21 PM
I resent that, Leo dosent settle as low as Yoru does. Hell, she was with hyuga... that tells alot about her character (if you know what i mean).

Yoru... are u gunna attend tonight? I'll make sure not to let Hyuga come. I dont want a frikkin make out session happening...

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 02:25 PM
She'd probably make out with me, if she were drunk. Not counting on it, but like McDonald's says, "Hey, it could happen."

But, Reese might not approve of that =O

Yoruichi
Nov 17, 2006, 02:28 PM
I'm gonna hurt you Reese, really really, bad.

Reeses
Nov 17, 2006, 02:29 PM
I <3 Yoru

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 02:33 PM
I love no one.

..Yet.

Reeses
Nov 17, 2006, 02:34 PM
Hm... tonight.

Aaomi
Nov 17, 2006, 02:35 PM
>.>

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 02:37 PM
...Tonight, then.

prismsub5
Nov 17, 2006, 02:41 PM
Ugh, you guys want an AO rating for PSU? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: prismsub5 on 2006-11-17 11:42 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 02:42 PM
AO? GTFO XD

Reeses
Nov 17, 2006, 02:43 PM
Whats an AO?

Aaomi
Nov 17, 2006, 02:49 PM
On 2006-11-17 11:43, Reeses wrote:
Whats an AO?

Adults Only http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 02:50 PM
'Course Aao would know =P

Aaomi
Nov 17, 2006, 02:51 PM
On 2006-11-17 11:50, RyukiZero wrote:
'Course Aao would know =P

>.<

SinowZele
Nov 17, 2006, 02:52 PM
*bowchikkabowwow*

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 02:53 PM
Silly Sinow, who I've yet to play with XD

SinowZele
Nov 17, 2006, 03:02 PM
lol, I am pretty silly for a death-dealing, sometimes-cloaked, highly-mobile robot.

Must be faulty programming.

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 03:12 PM
Sorry, I have to terminate your kind. It's what was told in a message that dates back from Pioneer 2 >.>

SinowZele
Nov 17, 2006, 03:42 PM
*cloaks*

*leaps backwards 60 feet*

*prepares to strike*

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 03:50 PM
-Impales with a Spear.-

Lashiens
Nov 17, 2006, 03:51 PM
And I never got to be a part of this?! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Type-01 might be a bit rusty on her edges, but she's still a good looking unit.

*mopes and slink away*

SinowZele
Nov 17, 2006, 03:59 PM
Don't feel bad, Lash.

The only reason I didn't reveal *my* character (female beast par excellent) is, well, to be blunt: she's the hawtest female beast in the Gurhal system. Once words get out (accompanied by pics) there's going to be a lot of depressed female beasts out there, pining to be as über as Aura Val... yet to no avail.

She's to secksy for this universe.

Yoruichi
Nov 17, 2006, 04:02 PM
On 2006-11-17 12:59, SinowZele wrote:
Don't feel bad, Lash.

The only reason I didn't reveal *my* character (female beast par excellent) is, well, to be blunt: she's the hawtest female beast in the Gurhal system. Once words get out (accompanied by pics) there's going to be a lot of depressed female beasts out there, pining to be as über as Aura Val... yet to no avail.

She's to secksy for this universe.

*wakes you from your dream*

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 04:02 PM
But aren't you a guy? That's a little awkward for you to say, Sinow XD

There there Caseal. You can be a part of it in-game =)

Lashiens
Nov 17, 2006, 04:03 PM
On 2006-11-17 13:02, RyukiZero wrote:

Yay! *runs off to get new hair implants for her head-unit*

SinowZele
Nov 17, 2006, 04:03 PM
Yoruichi, I'm living my dream. No need to wake me. XD

Yoruichi
Nov 17, 2006, 04:04 PM
No one dreams to be second best ~.^

SinowZele
Nov 17, 2006, 04:04 PM
On 2006-11-17 13:02, RyukiZero wrote:

I'm not my character. FYI: I'm not *actually* a Sinow Zele either... >_>

But I do like to play different types of characters for fun. On PSO I had a HUcast, a HUnewearl, a RAmarl and a big butt FOnewm. Viva la difference!

Yoruichi
Nov 17, 2006, 04:05 PM

The lies! The deception!

SinowZele
Nov 17, 2006, 04:05 PM
On 2006-11-17 13:04, Yoruichi wrote:
No one dreams to be second best ~.^

Well said!

SinowZele
Nov 17, 2006, 04:07 PM
On 2006-11-17 13:05, Yoruichi wrote:

The lies! The deception!

lol - where's that Flash 'objection!' link when I need it!?

Lashiens
Nov 17, 2006, 04:08 PM
On 2006-11-17 13:04, SinowZele wrote:

I'm shocked! I'm appalled! I can't believe I was lead down this twisted path of deception! You're not the Sinow you promised me you were! *weeps*

Thrash777
Nov 17, 2006, 04:10 PM
I think I've managed to forget WHY I'm in this topic, let alone WHAT this topic is about! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

SinowZele
Nov 17, 2006, 04:14 PM
On 2006-11-17 13:08, Lashiens wrote:

On 2006-11-17 13:04, SinowZele wrote:

I'm shocked! I'm appalled! I can't believe I was lead down this twisted path of deception! You're not the Sinow you promised me you were! *weeps*

You're not the only one! I was at a SZ group therapy meeting and made the same announcement. Once the shock wore off all the REAL Sinow Zele's started cloaking, one of them disarmed my laptop, and then they started casting gifoie like mad! I barely made it out of there with my life.

Oh SNAP! Another lie! >_<

EDIT: Sorry for being so far off-topic. I'll stop now. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SinowZele on 2006-11-17 13:39 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 04:35 PM
Blame the two people who are off topic. ¬.¬

_Deliverance_
Nov 17, 2006, 04:56 PM
I liked the pics. Usually people just post pics of their characters, looking bad ass, doing weaponskills, or casting etc.

These pics show people having fun, being sassy etc. GJ Ryuki http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifb

-Ryuki-
Nov 17, 2006, 04:59 PM
Ah, thanks n__n

-Ryuki-
Nov 18, 2006, 04:25 AM
You didn't think I was going to let this die, did you? =)

Lashiens
Nov 18, 2006, 04:33 AM
Of course not.

-Ryuki-
Nov 18, 2006, 04:37 AM
Lash! Hey~ <3

I'm kind of known XD I was on my way to the Pub earlier, and I saw a trio. Asked if any were PSOW members, and one answered. They asked if I were the UnOfficial Photographer, and wanted a picture taken XD

She's known as Micah.

PaladinRPG
Nov 19, 2006, 10:31 PM
On 2006-11-18 01:37, RyukiZero wrote:
Lash! Hey~ <3

I'm kind of known XD I was on my way to the Pub earlier, and I saw a trio. Asked if any were PSOW members, and one answered. They asked if I were the UnOfficial Photographer, and wanted a picture taken XD

She's known as Micah.

It was a very random encounter, but fun. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-11-19 19:32 ]</font>

natewifi
Nov 19, 2006, 11:19 PM
r u gonna hav a runway?

-Ryuki-
Nov 20, 2006, 12:23 AM
Y'know, I might, but it wasn't my idea. Reese was the one who pitched it, but so far, I haven't heard anything of it.

'Specially since I've remade.

Nightmarexlc
Nov 20, 2006, 12:32 AM
O_O those photos = win!
Also i agree with _Deliverance_ these photos are a nice change of pace ^_^
Thx Ryuki!

-Ryuki-
Nov 20, 2006, 12:35 AM
No problem. Doubt anymore pics are coming though. At least, Rappy Girl pics.

Nightmarexlc
Nov 20, 2006, 12:52 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO.... i always catch kool stuff late.... o btw Nox = hilarious

-Ryuki-
Nov 20, 2006, 05:09 AM
Nox is pretty hilarious, yes, but that's only if you're nice =)