PDA

View Full Version : Shop items sold - Meseta.. vanished?

Lovejuice
Nov 16, 2006, 02:42 PM
I've sent a support request to the GM team with the specifics and that - and am awaiting a response - and thought I'd just dump it in here too, on the rare chance that anyone has experienced anything like this.

Over the last day and a bit, I've had some items in my player shop. I haven't logged in since yesterday afternoon (GMT). Today a majority of the items have been sold (roughly the total amount sold comes to about 20k). My PM is reporting holding 0 Meseta. The items 'sold' are not in my PM inventory (and certainly not my character's), and are no longer in the shop at all. It's as if they've all been bought for nothing, or just deleted from the shop - and game - entirely (I checked the prices before I logged off yesterday, and they were all, er.. not zero).

I'm a bit stumped. My PMs non-shop inventory is untouched, as is my own (Meseta included). My character has not been moved or touched from where I logged out. No one has access to my account except for myself.

I'm not too sure what exactly this topic is meant to be, though. A warning? A question? This whole issue is rather odd.. here's hoping Sega can give me some kind of answer.

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 02:44 PM
That, it awkward.

..And I see Ulala in Sonic Riders.

..I feel like getting the game for the fact that other Sega Stars are in the game. Awesome <3

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 16, 2006, 02:49 PM
Hm I was worried about this... people bieng able to break into your shop or pm. Hopefully thats not what it is and its a small glitch.

BioWarrior
Nov 16, 2006, 02:49 PM
Are you sure you didnt add up your meseta wrong? I keep my storage money seperate from my shop money and I always end up getting it.

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2006, 02:56 PM
On 2006-11-16 11:42, Lovejuice wrote:
My character has not been moved or touched from where I logged out. No one has access to my account except for myself.

Those two statments are somthing you don't quite know of as of yet. See no matter where your chracter logs out, there is a spawn point for each area so you can't never tell if your chracter is "untouched". Passwords can be found, discovered or bruteforced, etc. but that is somthing I wouldn't know about...that no one has access to your account.

So I look forward to what you get if you get a reply from your email.

Lovejuice
Nov 16, 2006, 03:08 PM
On 2006-11-16 11:52, BioWarrior wrote:
Are you sure you didnt add up your meseta wrong? I keep my storage money seperate from my shop money and I always end up getting it.

There was nothing to add up. I have not withdrawn any money from my PM over the last 24 hours, as there was no Meseta to withdraw. The items have definetely vanished from the store within the last 24 hours since I last logged out. If they were exchanged for cash and the money has vanished since -or something more bizarre has happened - I do not know.

On 2006-11-16 11:56, Ryogen wrote:
Those two statments are somthing you don't quite know of as of yet. See no matter where your chracter logs out, there is a spawn point for each area so you can't never tell if your chracter is "untouched". Passwords can be found, discovered or bruteforced, etc. but that is somthing I wouldn't know about...that no one has access to your account.

So I look forward to what you get if you get a reply from your email.
Yes, this is true. I still find it odd though that if something perhaps more sinisiter has occured, only 20k worth of items would be pinched and everything else left fine (I mean, it's not like it was anything super rare on sale, just multiples of fairly popular items right now). And, that there would still be some items left over in the shop (some of which are actually deemed higher in value by some than those that were 'sold').

EDIT: Also, Ulala and friends in Riders is the game's saving grace, outside of Sega Illusion/Carnival.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lovejuice on 2006-11-16 12:12 ]</font>