PDA

View Full Version : Dropped meseta problem

joshmack
Nov 16, 2006, 02:54 PM
I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I've noticed sometimes when I solo with my pm and we defeat enemies that drop meseta, there are times where the money just dissapears. It's weird. I see the money, defeat more enemeies and then go to collect the money and it's gone. No other players are on the field but me and my pm. Is this a hack or some kind of glitch? It's not a lot of times but it's happened enough where I've noticed. Any ideas? I'm on the 360 server by the way.

BOWSER5150
Nov 16, 2006, 03:22 PM
Hey ive noticed this also it happens when i dont pick it up right away and keep on fighting . I dont know what it is but would be nice to know whats going on. I play 360 also

rena-ko
Nov 16, 2006, 03:27 PM
it might be a item-drop limit. on PSO it was.... 60 items on the ground, afaik. drop another one and the first you dropped vanishes - very bad when the first one was a rare.

could be less in this version. no clue, something to test out by dropping 1 meseta packs in an empty place and see how many it takes before the first one vanishes.

joshmack
Nov 16, 2006, 03:27 PM
Me to. At first I thought the pm might be picking it up but when I checked how much meseta I had the value remained the same. Basically the money dissapears. So I was wondering if it's a glitch or a hack. It started happening about a week and a half ago. Weird.

BloodDragoon
Nov 16, 2006, 04:06 PM
I'd only seen this happen in Linear Line. Started assuming Pannon's were eating the items because the only times I noticed it was when there were alot of them.

Grr
Nov 16, 2006, 04:12 PM
Maybe it only happens to people with the beast avatar ? lol
Or perhaps your PM is taking its fair share. (Aside from the quarter Mil I have to feed it to raise it to 100 , Forces , I pity you deeply because your value is over 4x as much (close to 1.25mil)

joshmack
Nov 16, 2006, 04:15 PM
Yeah, 410 pm was cheap to raise. Maybe that's why shes so greedy and is keeping the money for herself. I named my pm after my g/f, so perhaps like namesake like robot.

Maskim
Nov 16, 2006, 04:19 PM
Yea, I've noticed this. I think there's a limit to how many items can be laying in a zone, as others have stated, this was also present in PSO.

Oddly enough, I never seem to have this problem when grouped, just when solo...although the items still vanish, just much faster. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif