PDA

View Full Version : Canceling Synthesizing

Cal
Nov 16, 2006, 04:10 PM
Xbox360

I learned today that you do not have to lose your expensive items that you can only make 1 of. Today I attempted to make a twin crea saber. After waiting four hours I went to take the item out. It failed, ****. When i saw it failed it askes to put in inventory or storage, I decided to see what happens if i pull the ethernet cord out and shut down system. When i did that and logged back on the crea saber was still synthesizing. I took it out again and it failed. I did the whole process again and this time I cancelled the sythesizing and now I got the board back, but i lost my materials. I am going to attempt to create it again with the same board and see if it fails again, if it does this little glitch might not work, if it is successful then sega needs to hurry up with a patch that will fix this glitch. My PM has an 85% chance in having it be successful also.

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 04:11 PM
>.>

If you character is deleted because of doing that, I won't laugh, nor will I give you sympathy. I will, however, hope and wish that nothing of that calibur happens.. o_o;

AkiraXxx
Nov 16, 2006, 04:11 PM
BAN HE!

Maskim
Nov 16, 2006, 04:13 PM
On 2006-11-16 13:11, RyukiZero wrote:
>.>

If you character is deleted because of doing that, I won't laugh, nor will I give you sympathy. I will, however, hope and wish that nothing of that calibur happens.. o_o;

You've been playin too much Phantasy Star. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I beleve the word you want in the real world is caliber, or calibre, depending on preference. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cal
Nov 16, 2006, 04:13 PM
i just want more than one person sending this information to sega. They dont listen to one person, i already sent my complaint letter to them.

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 04:16 PM
What's there to complain? You were the one who decided to pull your cord out when you got a failed item. You did it multiple times, and instead of getting a failed item, you got your board back, and lost your items.

It's a fair trade-off, for doing something you shouldn't have done. That, seems to be factual.

And maybe I HAVE been playing PSU too much, Maskim XD; I believe I probably meant to say "calibre", but I'm not sure. Maybe I'll check the dictionary =X

Cal
Nov 16, 2006, 04:20 PM
i did it multiple times to see what would happen. You shouldnt get your board back after something like that. I sent sega a letter saying that ther is a glitch and needs to be fixed. I know im not the only one out of a 100,000 psu players that have tried this. If it doesnt get fixed the game will be filled with godly weapons when its not soppose to be.

Grr
Nov 16, 2006, 06:11 PM
Actually , theres a similar glitch That involves hitting your 360 button (big shiny thing in the middle) that was discussed on the Gamefqas board awhile back , i wont go into details , but it doesnt take a genius ya know ? It does take a cheater though , and i have sent a complaint about that glitch. I for one take my hits , I just failed a dual beatguns with an 78% chance. Im beginning to think vl 0 luck actually subtracts percenages from stuff >.>

-Ryuki-
Nov 16, 2006, 06:28 PM
Never. You can have lvl 3 luck, and you will break grinding at lvl 3.

In other words..

[Angry Face 4, Shout] You fail!