PDA

View Full Version : I'm still a little torn between a fortefighter or a figunner

Dr_Lantis
Nov 16, 2006, 05:16 PM
I'm considering going with a figunner because I always enjoy fast, multi-hit weapons compared to slow, powerful weapons. Also, I just love the single dagger PA, and equipping one with a machine gun in the other hand is oh so fun.

I am also thinking of starting a future Fortegunner or Guntecher.

Grr
Nov 16, 2006, 05:21 PM
lvl hunter to 10 , and ranger to 3 , and switch between them as you feel needed ,that way you wont ever have to wonder what could have been. and yeah , class changing can get pricey , but the reward from a mission or two shoud cover it. and hate to tell you , but as far as multi hit weapons go , Twin daggers are S rank for wartechers (and they get shifta, whoa) So really its three unique classes , while those focusing on guns get to pick from 2 (not that im compalining as i plan on leveling both for sure) (lets face it , no one is picking figunner to be able to use guns >.>)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Grr on 2006-11-16 14:21 ]</font>

Zorafim
Nov 16, 2006, 05:27 PM
Seems that ForteFighter and FiGunner are both hunter oriented, ForteGunner and GunTecher are both gun oriented, Fortecher and is tech oriented. I see no real reason to use WarTecher at all, since they have both sucky spells and PAs.

Dr_Lantis
Nov 16, 2006, 05:29 PM
I'm essentially picking a Figunner for its machine and twin guns >_>

Lately, I'll probably make a more Ranger type character for the bigger guns.

WrenType026C
Nov 16, 2006, 07:11 PM
On 2006-11-16 14:27, Zorafim wrote:
Seems that ForteFighter and FiGunner are both hunter oriented, ForteGunner and GunTecher are both gun oriented, Fortecher and is tech oriented. I see no real reason to use WarTecher at all, since they have both sucky spells and PAs.

My, how dare you wear the face of Wren and make such outlandish claims!?

Just joking with you... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Wartecher is more for solo based playing, since you can do pretty much anything at a mediocre level, rather than a few things at a superior level. Definently a good class if you intend to use your PM and instructor npc as your only party members.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 16, 2006, 07:13 PM
If you want to be unparalled in damage, play Fortefighter.

If you want to screw with Forces minds and their XP, go Figunner.

Either way, things will die quickly when you run into a crowd.

WrenType026C
Nov 16, 2006, 08:04 PM
On 2006-11-16 16:13, Garnet_Moon wrote:
If you want to screw with Forces minds and their XP, go Figunner.

LOL... I like how you put that!

Rider
Nov 16, 2006, 08:26 PM
Figunners will be hated by forces, espically all the ones going to use double saber(the main reason why most will probably go that class). Do you know how annoying it will be to see someone constantly flying around the field, just knocking mobs around? Say goodbye to tagging and good luck trying to heal someone who doesn't know what to stop attacking. Going to love that person who sits at 100hp and keeps attacking, except this time they will be flying around the map.

chewydawg
Nov 16, 2006, 08:31 PM
figunner is probaly the best choice for you man stick wit it... but if u wanna get hunter lvl 10 just in case be my guest

Para
Nov 16, 2006, 08:59 PM
Hmm wartecher isnt that bad at all... consider using single daggers. Remember that single handed weapon PAs can only combo up twice max.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 16, 2006, 09:07 PM
Id go as far as kick a figunner who did nothing but spam double sabers PA, that is really inefficent and unfair to the team, and really just shows the player is an idiot and doesnt deserve to leech off my S ranks

MazingerZ
Nov 16, 2006, 09:25 PM
Everybody's pickin Figunner. I'm going for Fortegunner, myself... Laser Cannons seem cool.

Randomness
Nov 16, 2006, 10:12 PM
Laser Cannons ARE cool. I've used em offline. And my answer to Figunners flying all over with doubles? Tell them you wont run to them to heal, and proceed to spam Gi- series techs.

VanHalen
Nov 16, 2006, 10:41 PM
On 2006-11-16 14:21, Grr wrote:
lvl hunter to 10 , and ranger to 3 , and switch between them as you feel needed ,that way you wont ever have to wonder what could have been. and yeah , class changing can get pricey , but the reward from a mission or two shoud cover it. and hate to tell you , but as far as multi hit weapons go , Twin daggers are S rank for wartechers (and they get shifta, whoa) So really its three unique classes , while those focusing on guns get to pick from 2 (not that im compalining as i plan on leveling both for sure) (lets face it , no one is picking figunner to be able to use guns >.>)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Grr on 2006-11-16 14:21 ]</font>

im using it for the machine guns a strong saber/dagger and machine gun combo will be awesome

Para
Nov 16, 2006, 11:25 PM
You know.. I actually want the other Double Saber PA... not tornado dance >_>