PDA

View Full Version : Research on item limit.

Grr
Nov 16, 2006, 07:57 PM
So , because I was on my alt waiting for a gun to synth , I decided to figure out a few things about items that mysteriously disappear.

First of all : the limit number for items on the ground is 50. I tested this several times , with weapons , meseta , mates , and synth materials. after the 51st item is dropped , the 1st one goes bye bye.

Second: BOTH box spawns AND monster drops effect this number.research was simple , drop the 50 , kill a group of monsters (or open a group of boxes), count drops , go back and count missing spaces. they were always equal.

Third : monsters themselves (or boxes>.>) do not count in the item limit , the limit was fifty from groups of 1 pannon , to 8 Delsabans, to 4 rappies (completely off topic , but i found a group of rappies researching this , omfg rappies, perhaps another rappy statue next I see em)

Currently working on Data for different blocks.

(anyone intrested in helping me out with that? ->360)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Grr on 2006-11-16 16:59 ]</font>

BloodDragoon
Nov 16, 2006, 08:22 PM
Thing is I dont leave stuff on the ground in games once the monsters in the room are cleared. So at the start of the battle that item count on the gorund is 0. I step into a room and 7-8 pannon appear and start dropping items and I note the number of items that drop as I'm fighting along with aproxomate location. I come back after clearing the room and having noted 5-6 drops and only see 2 items on the ground.