PDA

View Full Version : Luck schmuck

Maskim
Nov 16, 2006, 08:18 PM
Who needs luck? You human males can keep it. I've had my luckiest synthing day by far today. Every attempt has worked, the ighest chance being a whopping 58%. The last one yeilded a Twin Ice Ripper at 50% element, which I then went a grinded my goods. I now have 20% light dual slashers +4, 12% earth Twin Rippers +3, and 50% ice Twin Rippers +5, all with B+1, B+2, and B+3 grinders! Not a single break.

Now I havn't found spit for an uncommon or rare, not even a nanocarbon to be seen, but I'm just saying, folks get WAY too wrapped up in the luck stat. I've lost way more stuff on my lucky days. Take a gamble, could pay off, could break, but you'll never know if you just sit on it waiting for a lucky day because you're too frightened of losing that new item, which in truth would only take a few solo meseta gaining runs to replace.

In conclusion.. I suppose the purpose of this post was twofold.
First, stop waiting for luck to come to you, and get out there and make your own people!
Second...

I got 50% ice Rippers +5!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Garnet_Moon
Nov 16, 2006, 08:21 PM
A few solo runs now turns into a few million solo runs to afford S Ranks. Hell, to even afford to buy materials for higher weapons will be a chore in itself.

As for lucky days? Meh, to each his or her own. I've gotten alot of good things and successful synths on low-success items. I've also managed to get a few more +5/6s too. I don't try it on other days so I don't know if it's really lucky or not. I just want to believe it is.

Maskim
Nov 16, 2006, 08:24 PM
On 2006-11-16 17:21, Garnet_Moon wrote:
A few solo runs now turns into a few million solo runs to afford S Ranks. Hell, to even afford to buy materials for higher weapons will be a chore in itself.

As for lucky days? Meh, to each his or her own. I've gotten alot of good things and successful synths on low-success items. I've also managed to get a few more +5/6s too. I don't try it on other days so I don't know if it's really lucky or not. I just want to believe it is.

That's true, probably, regarding what the future holds with replacing S ranks, Garnet. However, we aren't facing that problem now, as there's no S ranks available yet. Live in the now! In the now things are pretty easily replaced, so live it up! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 16, 2006, 08:47 PM
I could risk it, but i got baby pm's to feed

Maskim
Nov 16, 2006, 08:52 PM
On 2006-11-16 17:47, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:
I could risk it, but i got baby pm's to feed

I can respect that. A man who prioritzes his youngin's first.