PDA

View Full Version : Future Figunners, what PAs?

FlakariLeader
Nov 16, 2006, 08:29 PM
I'm in a slump thinking off what bullets and Photon Arts I want for my Figunner. Can anyone post what their plan is so I can get inspiration? :3

ChocoboChad
Nov 16, 2006, 08:32 PM
Use plasma/shock for bullets. Not sure about PA's.

KG
Nov 16, 2006, 08:33 PM
well my plan for figunner is to have all double weps and stick to that since they r able to have S rank double saber S rank twin handguns S rank daggers and shyt like that i dont want to get into all that but u get it so thats what im doin think of somethin like that

Maskim
Nov 16, 2006, 08:35 PM
On 2006-11-16 17:33, KG wrote:
well my plan for figunner is to have all double weps and stick to that since they r able to have S rank double saber S rank twin handguns S rank daggers and shyt like that i dont want to get into all that but u get it so thats what im doin think of somethin like that

A rank twin handguns. A rank on all their guns, and on all 'big' weapons.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 16, 2006, 08:35 PM
On 2006-11-16 17:33, KG wrote:

You only get A Rank Twin Handguns like Fortegunner. Guntecher has exclusive S Rank Twin Handguns.

Anyway, forget the bullets. Just use Dual Daggers and Double Sabers and spam, spam, spam Tornado Dance.

Maskim
Nov 16, 2006, 08:36 PM
Damn, you win this round Garnet...but I'll be back!!

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 16, 2006, 08:56 PM
I use CC weapons for when im in a group and i just know some noob is gonna stand there and get owned by gang banging vahra's

DonRoyale
Nov 16, 2006, 09:31 PM
Tornado Dance, and the Twin Dagger PA.

Dein
Nov 16, 2006, 10:04 PM
Tornado Dance and Dual Daggers for groups (Tornado is great on monsters that can't get knocked around easily too like bosses), Dagger/gun and Saber/gun, with twin sabers to take advantage of the S rank weapons we get and to try and have as many different elemental combinations to make areas easier. Would worry more about weapon PAs then get 1 or 2 gun PAs based on what status effect you think does the best for you.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 16, 2006, 11:02 PM
I'm going figh gunner but I'm mostly going melee, especially with Twin Saber PAs like Assault Crush, Crimson Crush, and Rising Crush(if thats not obsolete with the previous 2 already) as well as Twin Dagger PAs. The Double Saber PAs look pretty sweet too and I might use those as well.

Realmz
Nov 16, 2006, 11:12 PM
single dagger and a mech gun, twin sabers with either Crimson Rush or Assault Rush (not sure which is the one that i want, i think it's Crimson tho) and Twin daggers with Moubu Seiren-zan. Along with Twin Handguns.

for bullets i'll probably use Shock and Ice, Light bullets confuse effect just doesn't affect mobs for very long, and they still do damage to you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Realmz on 2006-11-16 20:12 ]</font>