PDA

View Full Version : Any recomended level for fighting Dark Falz?

Annoy
Nov 20, 2002, 09:55 AM
o_o;; I'm a level 26 HUmar as of now, and I just slaughtered Vol Opts...so yeah. I'm not exactly comfortable in the Ruins. Not strong enough. Oh yeah... I'm playing Normal mode as well o_O Thanks

Neo-Zenji
Nov 20, 2002, 10:09 AM
Yes, you should be able to beat Dark Falz with your level just get 2 scape dolls and 10 monomate 10 dimates, try for 10 trimate.

Wang_Tang
Nov 20, 2002, 10:29 AM
As long as your skills are apt, you should have no problem, like me. I was a lvl 22 hunewearl when i beat dark falz in normal, and i ANNIHILATED him easily, with no problem and i didnt die once. you just have to make sure to keep your health high. make sure to have at least resta, and have dimates too, as well as plenty of fluids. when he freezes you, hit the control stick back and forth as fast as possible in order to thaw out quickly.

Brundidge
Nov 20, 2002, 10:40 AM
Yeah you should be able to beat him. Like the others said if you have skill its no problem. Have 10 of each healing item (if possible), at least one scape doll and resta configured with your buttons. Dark Falz is easy especially since its just normal Dark Fals with just 2 forms.

Ian D
Nov 20, 2002, 12:05 PM
Ugh, I was leveling so slowly before. I was just pissing around in normal for a long time so when the time came to fight normal Falz I was like level 31. Oh well, I'm not gonna do that anymore. Now I'm level 40 and gonna attempt to take down Falz again (I went through all the hard levels so easily.)

SeiferA
Nov 20, 2002, 12:25 PM
how about for hard, very hard and ultimate falz?

Alena Zouryx
Nov 20, 2002, 12:32 PM
I play as a FOmarl, who has to be about 10 or so levels higher than the HUmar to defeat Falz. Here is my advice: (my levels when I fought and won as my FOmarl)

Normal: 30, so about 20 for the HUmar
Hard: 51, I'd guess around 35-40 for the HUmar
Very Hard: 84, probably as low as 60 for the HUmar
Ultimate: er...havent yet....and she was at level 168...

(this is from v2..)

VulpesMundi
Nov 21, 2002, 03:55 AM
It's not the level so much as the max HP and ELT. Please read my post at the bottom of the following topic...

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=33814&forum=1

sonicblue
Nov 21, 2002, 10:24 AM
Quoted from VulpesMundi's post...

Normal: Offline you can survive Falz with 131+ HP. ELT is not required at this difficulty. Online you need 141+ HP.

Hard:
Offline you can survive Falz with 251+ HP. An ELT of 25+ is more than sufficient to survive Grants with said HP. Online you need 291+ HP and an ELT of 30+.

Very-Hard:
Offline you can survive Falz with 391+ HP. An ELT of 15+ is more than sufficient to survive Grants with said HP. Online you need 451+ HP and an ELT of 20+.

Ultimate:
Offline you can survive Falz with around 1000+ HP (I don't recall the exact number unfortunately). ELT really isn't necessary if you have over 1000 HP. However, any amount of EDK will help avoid Megid if it should hit you. Online you need 1291+ HP.

That's a great post Vulpes, that info should be on the main site if it isn't already. "Can I beat Falz yet?" threads are too common.