PDA

View Full Version : GH450 acting up?

Tenzntwentiez
Nov 17, 2006, 10:01 AM
Since the patch i have noticed that my GH450 never cycled to the wand(resta). Whats going on? It doesnt heal anymore.

Zabot
Nov 17, 2006, 11:04 AM
it has to be low on life also, VERY LOW, and then it will start healing

Tenzntwentiez
Nov 17, 2006, 11:17 AM
no the thing about the 450 is that it constantly heals. Even if low life was the case, it still didnt heal itself. I am not the only one experiancing this. I know of one other person did 10 runs and it didnt heal at all. If you have a problem with the 450 please let sega know this needs to be fixed. A 450 that cant heal is useless.

UPDATE: it turns out that the new patch has messed up the GH450. The japanese are having problems with their GH450 as well it seems. BTW who posted on the official site told me this info.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tenzntwentiez on 2006-11-17 08:19 ]</font>

Anotherhell
Nov 17, 2006, 11:23 AM
I was planning on resetting my pm whenever that item comes out to create a 450. So I hope its not a nurf of some sort.

Resist
Nov 17, 2006, 11:31 AM
Its not healing, it acts like its switching weapons but stays on staff.

Uyoku
Nov 17, 2006, 11:33 AM
Oh god no. The word Nerf/Nurf has hit here already. Gah! I was hoping PSU would be one of those games I didn't hear that term in...

Is there a list of the PM's by the way and what you need to get a specific one? I've seen the 410 in peoples shops, not seen the 420 or the 450 before...

Tenzntwentiez
Nov 17, 2006, 02:32 PM
I have sent a complaint to sega about this, hopefully anyone with a 450 can send them a complaint also so that they can fix this ASAP.

Dj_SkyEpic
Nov 17, 2006, 02:35 PM
You can check out the 450 in my shop ;D

KiteWolfwood
Nov 17, 2006, 02:43 PM
So far there have been no nerfs. Just. Glitches. Get it right.

Tomeeboy
Nov 17, 2006, 02:55 PM
We should assume this is a glitch for now, but I don't think it has been fixed on the JP version of the game yet (where it happened first). It seems to only be effecting the PC/PS2 servers as well. Hopefully they get it fixed soon. I'd suggest that everyone send in reports on it so that we keep them 'reminded' that the problem needs correcting. I have a feeling that we won't see a fix until the JP version of the game gets one, though, so I guess we'll know when it's coming.

Tenzntwentiez
Nov 17, 2006, 02:58 PM
so ur telling me that since the first patch, thier 450's have been "broken?" Jeez doesnt sound like they are gonna do anything about it.

PaladinRPG
Nov 17, 2006, 02:59 PM
I sincerely hope this is fixed. I've plowed two weeks of items and over 100k meseta into making that thing specifically for that trigger happy healing ability for my hunting parties.

Now's my turn to complain a little! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-11-17 12:01 ]</font>

Tomeeboy
Nov 17, 2006, 03:04 PM
On 2006-11-17 11:59, PaladinRPG wrote:
I sincerely hope this is fixed. I've plowed two weeks of items and over 100k meseta into making that thing specifically for that trigger happy healing ability for my hunting parties.

Now's my turn to complain a little! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-11-17 12:01 ]</font>

Heh.. I definitely know where you're coming from (as does every other 450 owner). It certainly would not have been worth the time and money to raise a TECH PM that heals no more than the trainer NPC. I just hope that this wasn't an intended "nerf" that went bad and ended up completely breaking the 450's healing because somebody misplaced a decimal or something. They seemed to have done some hunter "balancing" in the update, so it very well could have been (since mainly hunters are using the 450).

PaladinRPG
Nov 17, 2006, 03:09 PM
On 2006-11-17 12:04, Tomeeboy wrote:
They seemed to have done some hunter "balancing" in the update, so it very well could have been (since mainly hunters are using the 450).

Yes, a lot of Hunter angst right about now. And that thing was supposed to debut in Moatoob. *sigh* I'll just synth some Tenora weapons to make myself feel better. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Tenzntwentiez
Nov 17, 2006, 03:21 PM
I still cant believe this, how can a PM who's main purpose is healing be glitched to NOT heal and sega isnt doing a thing about it? Me and the PM have grown quite attached and its really killing me that i spent almost 150-200k to raise it. Its pretty much useless to me now if it cant heal. The stats arent Pure and the damage it does is laughable.

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 17, 2006, 03:23 PM
THere's a thread about this somewhere in the guides forum on this site, someone was saying teh gh 450 was broken after a japanese update but it was not intentional and was fixed

It was broken and had the same symtoms this version is having, not healing and all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-11-17 12:28 ]</font>

Tomeeboy
Nov 17, 2006, 03:55 PM
That thread is here:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=122850&forum=22&62

However, I don't believe we've seen anything yet about the 450 getting fixed in the JP version of the game. I believe it is still 'broken' or 'nerfed' for them as well.

Rainey
Nov 17, 2006, 04:09 PM
Yea it's still not fixed yet for the JPs too (but their problem with the GH-450 was the result of their previous patch, and not like ours, the first patch). They posted a followup annoucement regarding this issue on their official site yesterday, basically saying that they were tweaking all the PMs and the problem with the 450 resulted from that. They're planning on making furthur changes to the PMs (i'm assuming also fixing the 450) in the next patch I believe, but a date's not announced yet.

Tenzntwentiez
Nov 18, 2006, 09:03 AM
I got emailed back from sega

"When the update hit this morning, some of the items and stats were
readjusted. So your partner machine was most likely nerfed a bit during
the update in order to help out with the gameplay balance."

Thank you,

Juan
SEGA Support

Wow this is great because my PM is Heal/Attack type and now its pretty much basically attack because since the patch SHE HAS NEVER healed. That is one HELL of a nerf. There goes a wasted 80k. O btw her attack is pretty much 150 dmg per spell when she casts every 2 mins. Its pointless to take her to battle because she dies so fast.

SoiFong
Nov 18, 2006, 09:57 AM
lol nerf-ball! nerf-bat! nerf-arrows!
Im sure people are letting sega know .. or maybe your PM was just having a spazzy day. But I can understand your worry and I do hope it gets fixed, if this is some sort of AI screw over.

Zarbolord
Nov 18, 2006, 10:02 AM
Let's just hope they'll fix it soon. They might also add the new PM versions at the same time (they'll most likely do it with the other updates or just before to not have too many complicated things, so it might happen). I'd like to raise a GH-451 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Since my Guntecher is gonna have an angel look that's what I'll give.

Arieta
Nov 18, 2006, 10:02 AM
I'm kinda glad it broke. Since my friend got one for the heals and basicly got spoiled by it and became a very sloppy player that doesnt know how to dodge or evade anymore to save themselfs. Since they're so used to just having the heal bot following them around keeping them at full health. So I take them into a B mission on Motaob (or whatever it's called) and they totally get their butt kicked. I mean they literaly stand in the fire those Orcs breath and just stay in it.

Then they complain that the place sucks since they use to many mates... While myself 20 levels lower then them (they were 50 against 35 mobs), only used one mate on the entire mission. So yea I'm glad it's broken because now maybe they'll learn how to play the game again =p since they're a liability now with the relying on their crutch.

SoiFong
Nov 18, 2006, 10:06 AM
On 2006-11-18 07:02, Arieta wrote:
I'm kinda glad it broke. Since my friend got one for the heals and basicly got spoiled by it and became a very sloppy player that doesnt know how to dodge or evade anymore to save themselfs. Since they're so used to just having the heal bot following them around keeping them at full health. So I take them into a B mission on Motaob (or whatever it's called) and they totally get their butt kicked. I mean they literaly stand in the fire those Orcs breath and just stay in it.

Then they complain that the place sucks since they use to many mates... While myself 20 levels lower then them (they were 50 against 35 mobs), only used one mate on the entire mission. So yea I'm glad it's broken because now maybe they'll learn how to play the game again =p since they're a liability now with the relying on their crutch.

::gasp:: you mean they will have to use finesse and skill! NOOOOO! THE HUMANITY..er newmanity..um..cast-ity..oh forget it.

Bleemo
Nov 18, 2006, 11:45 AM
My PM just evolved into GH-450.

Through two entire missions in a row, she didn't heal once. She only got hit once, however.

Where's my PM Device Zero?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bleemo on 2006-11-18 08:58 ]</font>

Mazoku
Nov 18, 2006, 02:10 PM
I just wanted to confirm, I'm on the 360 and my 450 is still acting just like she always has. Thank god.

shojumaru
Nov 18, 2006, 02:30 PM
On 2006-11-18 06:03, Tenzntwentiez wrote:
I got emailed back from sega

"When the update hit this morning, some of the items and stats were
readjusted. So your partner machine was most likely nerfed a bit during
the update in order to help out with the gameplay balance."

Thank you,

Juan
SEGA Support

That's odd, as I posted in the Quick and Dirty Mind PM topic, my emailed from Juan at Sega support read:

"Since the game received an update, some features may have been removed
or crippled. We will be investigating some of the claims, however, we
do not have an immediate fix or ETA as to when these issues will be
addressed."

I received that email yesterday...Get your **** together Sega!

Tenzntwentiez
Nov 18, 2006, 02:33 PM
as i expected from tech support. They never give any clear cut answer. At least the 450 owners are sending emails to them, maybe then they something. If they were going to nerf the PM to the point where it DOESNT HEAL when its a heal type they should have said something instead of doing this when ppl have spent a good chunk of money on it.

PaladinRPG
Nov 18, 2006, 02:43 PM
Yes, I can understand adjusting the AI if it heals TOO much... but bottom line is the thing is supposed to heal in some capacity. I don't want to be spoiled, I just want a little resta now and again. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

etlitch
Nov 18, 2006, 02:45 PM
It's a "what nerf? there's no nerf at all" by sega. Which means that someone fcked up when they applied the patch.

-Shimarisu-
Nov 18, 2006, 02:51 PM
Once again, according to the Sega JP site, this was done in error and is being looked into.

As the US version receives all the patches of the JP version, there is little point writing to Sega US, as all you will get is furthur discouraged by idiots who do not know what the fuck they are talking about.

Looking at you, Juan. (That Clumsy's real name then?)

-Shimarisu-
Nov 18, 2006, 03:10 PM
Right then.

According to a recent report on Sega of JAPAN'S website, they have admitted the 450 has been adversely affected by the patch and are fixing it. They have not fixed a date to add the changes as yet.

Perhaps people writing in to Sega US need to tell them this info (scornful laugh).

bleyzwun
Nov 18, 2006, 03:21 PM
I seriously hope this is a bug! I spent so much time farming money for those damn reverser disks! GRRRR I only got about a week to play with her while she worked normal. This sucks since I'm not a force and made this PM specifically for combat. She used to heal her ass off now she just stands around like a moron and barely does anything at all. PLEEEEASE BE A GLITCH!!!! If it's a nerf then I just wasted all that time and money. I wouldnt mind if it got better and started to heal like it used to as the B. Stats go up (shes at 12 or 13 right now). This is retarded though, seriously.

Tomeeboy
Nov 18, 2006, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the update Shimarisu http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Now, we wait.................

Natrokos
Nov 18, 2006, 05:25 PM
It's not broken....Maya pulls the same crap. The first time I had her with me she only used Crossbow and the second time she'd never heal when she needed it but would heal in batches of like 5 when she didn't.

If 450 is the same then I hate it already.

Nani-chan
Nov 18, 2006, 06:14 PM
My 430 now heals itself when it's low hp.

EJ
Nov 18, 2006, 06:36 PM
My 420 heals alittle more than usual which I find alittle odd since she is PA happy with her daggers and claw.

-Shimarisu-
Nov 18, 2006, 06:38 PM
IT'S FUCKING BROKEN. WHY DOES NOBODY LISTEN TO ME?

shojumaru
Nov 18, 2006, 06:54 PM
On 2006-11-18 15:38, -Shimarisu- wrote:
IT'S FUCKING BROKEN. WHY DOES NOBODY LISTEN TO ME?

Most people ARE listening to you. To categorize some that aren't:
1. You're doing a great job telling us what Sega is saying. However, not everyone believes Sega when they say that it was a mistake that that it's being fixed.
2. Some people are uninformed on the topic (example: Natrokos)

I believe I'm in the majority here when I say that you're doing a great job keeping us up to date.

Yoruichi
Nov 18, 2006, 07:19 PM
I'm listening now shim, tell me the adv and disadvantages for choosing a 420 over a 410 now and when advanced models come out. I wanna hear it from YOUR mouth. If you got the time tell me about the two gun PMs they worth the trouble?

-Shimarisu-
Nov 18, 2006, 07:27 PM
I would choose a 410 over 420 for the simple fact you get 4 character slots and I want pure on at least 3 characters, whereas my main has a non-pure 450 just for battle because I don't want to go pure FO on any char.

If you don't have healing ability I'd always go with 450, even now. If you do, if you have low ATA I'd pick 430 or 440. They are good for wartecher beasts. I'm not sure if the shock that 440 inflicts reduces evade, but it sure SEEMS too. 430's freeze DEFINITEY does.

If you don't have low ATA, you have to decide between 410 and 420.

I do not HAVE a 420 because of this reason. But my 410 runs off and fights by herself plenty now (she's over 15 in battle stat.) Mainly I like her because she is good at bosses. She probably has the best PM AI of any when it comes to the boss.

The other day I let her health go low. She didn't heal, but she ran across the map away from a Vahra. I had to chase after her and heal. This is 410, the "Always fights near master" one.

No clue when later models are out.

Yoruichi
Nov 18, 2006, 07:31 PM
so which is better 440 or 430 assuming both reduce evade? Is the shotgun AI worth it or are pistols better with AI?

-Shimarisu-
Nov 18, 2006, 07:40 PM
I would go for 430 if you want to synth guns for either sale or another character.

Pure 440 if you want to synth armour with a 20% better chance. But I'd look up whether it does reduce evade. It seems to for me. But freeze is 0% evade, you hit every time. However I don't have a 430 yet so ask somebody who does - 440's shock is very efficient though. She'll shock something in every mob that attacks.

420 and 430 are the only PMs I don't have. Drew's getting 430 though so we can post a better evaluation as and when.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-11-18 16:41 ]</font>

Yoruichi
Nov 18, 2006, 07:59 PM
Interesting, thank you for taking the time to inform me. Btw although I am a crafting I make PM for fun/farming purposes so what I can and can't make isn't a big deal to me its what they can do to assist me. Right now I have a 410 and was curious what else is out there for my remake.

Tenzntwentiez
Nov 18, 2006, 11:45 PM
i hear ya shim, thanks for the info, i feel somewhat better now. They jus better do something for real.

watashiwa
Nov 18, 2006, 11:48 PM
On 2006-11-18 11:51, -Shimarisu- wrote:
ooking at you, Juan. (That Clumsy's real name then?)

No, Clumsy's real name is Julian Mehlfeld.

You can see it in the credits of PSU under Sega of America and the "Online" credit.

His name was also revealed on the official forum some time ago, too, by people who saw him at the PSU booth at some game convention or something..

He has BLUE EYES, or so I've heard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2006-11-18 20:51 ]</font>

bleyzwun
Nov 24, 2006, 03:39 PM
Still no fix =/ ... I'll give it until the patch after the PM Zero device is released. If it aint fixed by then I'll just go for the 410 or 420. I really don't feel like waiting months for a fix. I've been lvling up her B. Stats hoping it would get fixed soon, but now I dont know if its worth it. You would think they wouldve fixed it last night. Honestly I don't need her to heal as much as she did before BUT some heals would be nice. And I'm not talkin about those heals where shes almost dead and you have no idea if she will heal or not.

BTW this is what Juan wrote me also

We are currently investigating the issues with this particular partner
machine. Unfortunately, I do not have a solid answer for you but I will
be sending out updates and our team will be posting information on the
bulletin boards as the game is updated over time.

Thank you,

Juan
SEGA Support