PDA

View Full Version : Mellvore mission in update as well?!?!

therealAERO
Nov 17, 2006, 11:44 AM
We have an endrum collective mission too ^_^

Turambar
Nov 17, 2006, 11:54 AM
Damit, I don't get out of class/work until 8pm...thats 9 hours away ;__;

Ryna
Nov 17, 2006, 12:01 PM
What area is this mission accessed from?

PaladinRPG
Nov 17, 2006, 12:10 PM
Probably Underwater Lab gate after the De Ragan, but I haven't gotten around to checking just yet. (Moatoob ftw)

therealAERO
Nov 17, 2006, 12:11 PM
Its accessed right after Goldova mission, you have to beat 1st mission, than Deragon, than Goldova, than you get there

Tomeeboy
Nov 17, 2006, 12:18 PM
Wow.. tier 4 mission http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif That'll take some time to get to.

AngelLight
Nov 17, 2006, 01:06 PM
Wow indeed....I've heard that the endrum was a major farm mission for ppl on the JP servers. From my convos with people on here with others it's a very worthwhile trip.

So we have the new relics and now endrum.....very very cool ^_^

Ryna
Nov 17, 2006, 01:20 PM
I can confirm that "Endrum Remnants" is available. It just takes a while to get to it...

Ceresa
Nov 17, 2006, 01:24 PM
The lobby after Raffon Lakeside has 2 missions, one if you turn around from entrance, and one across the bridge.

At least one of them sends you back to the Lake mission lobby after completion if you don't cancel, maybe both. Been a while since I did them so don't remember which.

Damaged
Nov 17, 2006, 01:31 PM
Ya the endrum mission is there, i was just running threw it when the maintenance hit...

I hope to god it starts me out at the gate place and that i do not have to run through those first 3 missions again.

KG
Nov 17, 2006, 01:32 PM
me too i was in there like swim wear it looks awsome the special ops r new creatures some have snipers and some have claws but damm fucking maintence had to ruin my fun

Aaron777
Nov 17, 2006, 01:35 PM
there's some great drops there...was doing B and the twin dagger version of Crea dropped...the board that is...either way it was nice.

BioWarrior
Nov 17, 2006, 01:35 PM
I declare the Endrum Remnant Plant the best current mission ever http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif and to think I thought Agata Relics was pretty badass at the start... Endrum is even better in network mode than it is offline.

KG
Nov 17, 2006, 01:36 PM
hell yea its the new Temple on rank C it was a bitch had to keep healing but it fealt fun i want to c the end but couldnt dammit

BioWarrior
Nov 17, 2006, 01:38 PM
For how easy the endrum mission is.... it really has a nice reward and good drops.

Lovejuice
Nov 17, 2006, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I was playing this on A rank earlier. It's great fun, if only for the new Canadines on crack ("OMG WHAT R THESE BEEZ??").

The reward for completion of an S rank stature (on the A rank mission) was a nice package of 2850 Meseta.

Auronp
Nov 17, 2006, 01:43 PM
Endrum is nice, its like fanatics but better...lol. Was anyone else dissapointed in Gol Dova or however its spelled? I was hopin he would be a real boss, but he died kinda quick...

Pivotal
Nov 17, 2006, 08:49 PM
What elements are the enemies in this mission?

Knownoes
Nov 18, 2006, 04:45 PM
Mostly lightning.

It's like heaven for diga spammers.

Choja
Nov 18, 2006, 04:59 PM
More like hell for forces.

Stupid ranger bots keep shooting and dodging and resta-ing. The robots are easy, but BUGs hurt like crap when you try to solo it. I didn't even get past Block 1 to see the horrible Jarbas.

It's more suggested towards rangers with an Earth element shot since they can blast the crap out of them.
Force-unfriendly. D:

Knownoes
Nov 18, 2006, 05:14 PM
Shame we can't use the 'That's why it's called phantasy star ONLINE, not offline' line anymore.

I got through it as a level 16-17 force with a group easy. If you're looking to solo, hit up deragan or c rank moatoob through the cliffside missions.