PDA

View Full Version : Moatoob drops

PaladinRPG
Nov 17, 2006, 02:13 PM
Just thought I'd whip up a quick list of drop items I've encountered so far this morning on Moatoob.

-Shigga line of Tenora shotguns from Vanda's.
-Mukake line of Tenora spears from Kod Nagg's.
-Soda line of Tenora swords from Bil de Bear's.
-Rabol Ridla line of armor boards from Naval's.
-Galingare mines mission after Valley of Carnage seems a lot like Relics. Lots of Harnium/Soldonium drops, as well as Metasilica/carbon in the end level Kod Nagg swarm boxes.
-Hustle Berries seem to drop very frequently. This could be a boon to powerup farmers.
-Vanda Derma, used to manufacture the Vanda Figure room decoration (no board yet in shop http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif)
-Others have spotted a totem-pole decoration as well.

Last but not least:
-A board for Chocolat! (bitter + love berry). Stock up for the Valentines Day event in the future, lol. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-11-17 11:53 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Nov 17, 2006, 02:20 PM
[b]
Last but not least:
-A board for Chocolat! (bitter + love berry). Stock up for the Valentines Day event in the future, lol. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Of couse we have all found our gourme cake boards, but yet we cannot find something sweet.... I made a pun ;D

TDCchaos
Nov 17, 2006, 02:25 PM
i found the tenora cra saber board forgot the name sava something

PaladinRPG
Nov 17, 2006, 02:26 PM
On 2006-11-17 11:20, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
Of couse we have all found our gourme cake boards, but yet we cannot find something sweet.... I made a pun ;D

Heehee.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 17, 2006, 02:46 PM
I also notice marseline Drop ALOT on the First Mission, Sorry cant remember which but On C i found 2 marselines, then on B rank I found 4... Maybe I just got lucky though anyone else notice this?

PaladinRPG
Nov 17, 2006, 02:52 PM
On 2006-11-17 11:46, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
I also notice marseline Drop ALOT on the First Mission, Sorry cant remember which but On C i found 2 marselines, then on B rank I found 4... Maybe I just got lucky though anyone else notice this?

I didn't really notice this (could be beast F level 3 luck today?), since such ores drop pretty much anywhere, regardless of location like Grinder bases and healing items.

Also added the fact that Hustle Berries seem to be a common drop on Moatoob.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-11-17 11:54 ]</font>

Aaomi
Nov 17, 2006, 02:59 PM
[B] Grilled Hotdog ... YUMMIE!

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 17, 2006, 03:44 PM
On 2006-11-17 11:52, PaladinRPG wrote:

On 2006-11-17 11:46, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:

I didn't really notice this (could be beast F level 3 luck today?), since such ores drop pretty much anywhere, regardless of location like Grinder bases and healing items.

Also added the fact that Hustle Berries seem to be a common drop on Moatoob.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-11-17 11:54 ]</font>

Im a beast male so no luck =D, but Maybe I just got lucky then. 6 marseline drops in 2 runs is makes me happy.

etlitch
Nov 17, 2006, 03:50 PM
You'l have to speciefy the level of the enemies that drops these items. Since different lvl enemies (from running diffrent mission grades) have different drop lists.

Neith
Nov 17, 2006, 04:17 PM
The Goshin-like things (name escapes me) drop Twin-Handguns. Again, I can't remember the name, but it's a Tenora Twin Handgun, at least in C-Rank.

And I noticed a Metacarbon in some boxes toward the end of the Valley of Carnage quest- whether it's a random Metasilica or Metacarbon I'm not sure, but it seems to be similar to the Nanosilica/Nanocarbon drop in those Raffon Relics boxes.

Numnuttz
Nov 17, 2006, 05:26 PM
anyone else get the hotdog board yet? i just got it myself. I havent synth it yet but i plan to in the future.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 17, 2006, 05:30 PM
On 2006-11-17 13:17, UrikoBB3 wrote:
The Goshin-like things (name escapes me) drop Twin-Handguns. Again, I can't remember the name, but it's a Tenora Twin Handgun, at least in C-Rank.

And I noticed a Metacarbon in some boxes toward the end of the Valley of Carnage quest- whether it's a random Metasilica or Metacarbon I'm not sure, but it seems to be similar to the Nanosilica/Nanocarbon drop in those Raffon Relics boxes.

I also found a Metasilica there.

Nukei
Nov 17, 2006, 05:42 PM
I found a lung o-o off of those pop up thingies. ~_~;

Nani-chan
Nov 17, 2006, 06:50 PM
There's a palm tree/lamp combination room decoration.

AlMcFly
Nov 17, 2006, 07:13 PM
My friend found the Moatoob Primitive Deco on the upper path missions. I found a Cactus Fly Eater Plant Deco on Carnage paths. Also found a 4 star "Zoona Muscle" (random monster part) that is described: "Part of a Zoona's muscle. A little slimy". Also found a 4 star "Lapucha Shell" described: "A bumpy, lumpy object. It could be useful in synthesizing something special."

AnamanaAU
Nov 17, 2006, 07:22 PM
Inverter Circuit drops in Mellvore/Endrum from the bots.