PDA

View Full Version : Should my Fortegunner/Guntecher be a Newman or a Human?

Dr_Lantis
Nov 17, 2006, 05:00 PM
I want to create a future Ranger, but I don't want a CAST (since my main is a CAST), so what would be the better race if I'm not sure about which gunner I want to be?

_Deliverance_
Nov 17, 2006, 05:05 PM
Newmans have the second highest ATA, and I see you already have a newman Fo. Why not go Guntecher or Fortegunner with Indalecio?

Dr_Lantis
Nov 17, 2006, 05:09 PM
Newmans seem to be more fun, so Newman it is

_Deliverance_
Nov 17, 2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah, we're pretty hot http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dr_Lantis
Nov 17, 2006, 05:28 PM
Damn right ^_^

Realmz
Nov 17, 2006, 05:32 PM
Online, some of the possible combinations of Races and Types gains additional statistical bonuses. These can range from 1~5%, depending on the combination and stat in question. In particular, stat bonuses exist for the following cases:

* Humans: Figunner, Guntecher, Wartecher, Protranser
* Newmans: Force, Guntecher, Wartecher, Fortecher
* Casts: Ranger, Fortegunner
* Beasts: Hunter, Fortefighter

info from PSUpedia.org so take it as you will

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Realmz on 2006-11-17 14:33 ]</font>

Arieta
Nov 18, 2006, 10:13 AM
That's new to me. So I'm already 5% behind males in stats because I'm a female. Looks like I'll lose another 5% in stats because I want to be a figunner and not a Fortefigther. Ick =/ But oh well.

I plan to switch between the two anyways until I see which I like more. Leaning very heavly to Figunner though since I love twin weapons and speedy stuff.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 18, 2006, 02:06 PM
wow, humans get added stats for being a Figh Gunner? that's pretty sweet!

FenixStryk
Nov 18, 2006, 02:32 PM
If you insist on not going CAST, even though it's the best choice for both classes, then go Newman.

DizzyDi
Nov 18, 2006, 02:43 PM
On 2006-11-18 07:13, Arieta wrote:
That's new to me. So I'm already 5% behind males in stats because I'm a female. Looks like I'll lose another 5% in stats because I want to be a figunner and not a Fortefigther. Ick =/ But oh well.

I plan to switch between the two anyways until I see which I like more. Leaning very heavly to Figunner though since I love twin weapons and speedy stuff.

I think its the race not the sex that matters.