PDA

View Full Version : Hell in a handbasket with a big red bow...

Randomness
Nov 17, 2006, 05:50 PM
God... the boss after going through the desert is hell... He just flies around, and NEVER LANDS... While throwing these things that stop you from doing anything, attacking, flying away, and repeating...

RazorBlazE
Nov 17, 2006, 05:52 PM
Ya he is a pain but you know what that means....

Shoot his wings till they break and he comes crashing back down to earth
i think making him fall does damage too. That or he died during the shot the second after he hit the ground.

Randomness
Nov 17, 2006, 05:55 PM
its still hell.

Itsuki
Nov 17, 2006, 05:57 PM
Its been discussed before on the jp server, he takes like twice as much damage to his wings as onma before he falls. He doesn't deal nearly as much as onma though. Hes just a big annoying tank.

Ether
Nov 17, 2006, 06:05 PM
I dunno, he doesnt do as much per hit as Onma, but the constant poison/wind/frozen in place attacks makes him a lot harder to escape damage from

Plus his swoop likes to 1 hit kill forces ; ;

Nukei
Nov 17, 2006, 06:19 PM
He's Onma's big brother who doesn't like to hurt people.

How much damage does his swoop do to you ether? o.o

Ayrin
Nov 17, 2006, 09:49 PM
one of the rare times I really felt powerful as a ranger was that boss http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Garnet_Moon
Nov 17, 2006, 09:51 PM
It's actually an easier mission than De Ragan. If everyone has a Handgun or if you have even one Ranger, this fight is cake.

Now, if everybody can't hit shit in FPS mode then... >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-17 18:51 ]</font>

Randomness
Nov 17, 2006, 10:05 PM
Well, we HAD a ranger, and he was still hell. Two, I think, I pulled a bow, on so on.

JaireLiay
Nov 18, 2006, 01:18 AM
I think he's easier. In fact, when he's doing the wind attack, he shields himself with his wings. Grand Oppurtunity there. Even as a hunter with Autoguns, albeit +4, I was able to do enough to bring him down.

After that, that's his ass.

-Crokar-
Nov 18, 2006, 01:27 AM
its real easy if you have beasts and rangers. knock him down and have the beast nanoblast and if robots are there suv his ass. killed him in like 4 minutes

Zarbolord
Nov 18, 2006, 02:19 AM
Can't wait to try him out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif