PDA

View Full Version : So Just Hit low 40s and Finals are Approaching

Pandatron
Nov 18, 2006, 03:04 AM
Within the last couple weeks or so PSU has slowly been consuming any remaining free time of my life (as i'm sure it has for most of you). I've finally reached the low lvl: 40s (41 to be exact) and sorta tempted to go to 50... which i pose this question.

Exactly how many mission hours (roughly) would it take me to go from lvl: 40 to 50. I basically wanna be able to figure out a lvling/study schedule for myself so the lvling doesn't consume the studying ^_^;;;. If it's too much hassle for myself then I can actually not renew my subscription since it renews on the day which is my last day of classes giving me time to study for finals. Though reaching 50 before than would be nice know what I mean?

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. Sorry if this topic seems a bit extreme >.>. I just wanna nail an addiction out the way and have some idea of the time investment prior to actually going for current max lvl.

DonRoyale
Nov 18, 2006, 03:06 AM
Really, you ask me, I think Grove Of Fanatics A/B runs are your best bet. However, it's your schedule, therefore it's your choice.

Congrats, hope to see yet another hit the club of 50's.

Xbob
Nov 18, 2006, 03:06 AM
Would take a few hours per day for about two weeks. Not too much of a time sink and I have no exact numbers, but don't put PSU first. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif