PDA

View Full Version : Actually, there are 2 unannounced new quests on Parum.

Freshmaker
Nov 18, 2006, 02:03 PM
If you go through the exit to the Seabed Base that says Raffon Meadow Area, you can pick a mission Lab Recovery. I guess no one bothers checking entrance gates, since no parties were there to join, at least on Universe 1. I wonder if I'm the first to discover this...

Aaomi
Nov 18, 2006, 02:03 PM
I ran though the Lab mission yesterday with Ryu http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Choja
Nov 18, 2006, 02:07 PM
2 unannounced missions? You only said one though. What's the other?

PS: Sega should let us try out the moving train mission. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

GeoHolyhart
Nov 18, 2006, 02:08 PM
OMG! This completely got past me! No one made any mention of it till now! Your first post confuses me a bit though. Which lobby is it that you enter the mission from? Or what path is it.

Ilmoran
Nov 18, 2006, 02:23 PM
He's saying when you go to the goal lobby called Seabed meadow, turn around and find the gate the claims to lead back to Raffon meadows. There should be a mission there.

Zio
Nov 18, 2006, 02:24 PM
yep there sure is.

Mazoku
Nov 18, 2006, 02:26 PM
I don't remember all the lobby names. How do you get to this Seabed Base? What missions would I have to go through consecutively to get to Lab Recovery?

Are you talking about the grove of fanatics wannabe with the robots?

Is it Mad Creatures > Plains Overlord > Mad Beasts > Lab Recovery ?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mazoku on 2006-11-18 11:32 ]</font>

Freshmaker
Nov 18, 2006, 02:54 PM
On the news page, they said Endrum Remnants was avalable, desipte being un-announced in the article on 1UP.com. This one is accesible from the same lobby. Thus, there are 2 unnanounced missions.

The lobby is the Temporary base. On someone's card it shows up as Seabed Base, so I just said that. It goes Holtes East > Raffon Base > Raffon Meadow > Seabed Base, or, in terms of missions
Mad Creatures > Plains Overlord > Mad Beasts > Lab Recovery. Endrum Remnants leads to a lobby that has no missions as of yet.

Xbob
Nov 18, 2006, 02:59 PM
I bet they leave them unannounced on purpose so we have fun finding them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryoki
Nov 18, 2006, 03:26 PM
On 2006-11-18 11:59, Xbob wrote:
I bet they leave them unannounced on purpose so we have fun finding them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

actually that is a nice thing to do in the long run. Just when you think you saw all of the update, we find secret stuff. Yay.

________
DIGITAL VAPORIZERS (http://digitalvaporizers.info)

Puppet_Papaya
Nov 18, 2006, 03:58 PM
I ran it last night. Great new enemies (the BUGEEs are hella annoying though). The "boss" is a set of giant Sinows! !

Ryogen
Nov 18, 2006, 04:04 PM
I knew about it.

SpishackCola
Nov 18, 2006, 04:05 PM
Gonna run this now as I just got to the "Temporary Base" lobby.

Itsuki
Nov 18, 2006, 04:06 PM
All of the missions were told in several threads by the people that play the japanese version. There should have been 3 Parum missions, 1 neudaiz, and 4 moatoob for a total of 8.

SpishackCola
Nov 18, 2006, 04:21 PM
weee, lab recovery drops nanocarbons!

Typhoeus
Nov 19, 2006, 08:26 PM
On 2006-11-18 13:06, Itsuki-chan wrote:
All of the missions were told in several threads by the people that play the japanese version. There should have been 3 Parum missions, 1 neudaiz, and 4 moatoob for a total of 8.

3 Parum missions? Mad Beasts, Lab and ???

Eternal_Drake
Nov 19, 2006, 08:30 PM
On 2006-11-19 17:26, Typhoeus wrote:

On 2006-11-18 13:06, Itsuki-chan wrote:

3 Parum missions? Mad Beasts, Lab and ???

Endrum Remnants.

Grina Betes are fun

Ravennittes
Nov 19, 2006, 08:33 PM
I knew about that mission since Saturday night. For some reason, I REALLY don't like it. Maybe it's just me, or it could the 15 Jarvas in the last freakin room -.-' (force using hajis -> bad vs them).

Typhoeus
Nov 19, 2006, 08:35 PM
Oh I get it now, 2 different missions are available from the Temporary Base thingy.

Ravennittes
Nov 19, 2006, 08:38 PM
That is correct. It's like a weird (and more annoying IMO) Grove of Fanatics, my second favorite level so far, the crow has got to go to A rank Desert Terror.

Auronp
Nov 19, 2006, 10:57 PM
On 2006-11-18 11:54, Freshmaker wrote:

The lobby is the Temporary base. On someone's card it shows up as Seabed Base, so I just said that. It goes Holtes East > Raffon Base > Raffon Meadow > Seabed Base, or, in terms of missions
Mad Creatures > Plains Overlord > Mad Beasts > Lab Recovery. Endrum Remnants leads to a lobby that has no missions as of yet.

I'm not to sure where it is. Is it the lobby after endrum or before it?

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 20, 2006, 01:43 AM
I did it once, not worth the trouble I dont think. the outside mission you have megid tossing guys, and inside the seabed wanna be area you just have robots and stuff. the boss's look cool tho the robot ones.

No good loot at all the whole way on B rank.

Lastat27
Nov 20, 2006, 02:03 AM
I guess people are still somewhat confused about this. To clarify, do these missions in order:

1. Mad Creatures
2. Plains Overlord
3. Mad Beasts

At this point you will enter a Lobby. This lobby has two missions in it:

1. Endrum Remnants - Enter the green door on the right side of this lobby. This level has multiple robot semi-bosses at the end.

2. Lab Recovery - Or instead of going to that green door, simply turn around and leave the way you came in, heading back towards Lakeshore. The mission Endrum Remnants will be available. This is the first time a mission has been available by leaving a lobby the same way you entered. This mission has many Jarvas and Polavohras at the end.

Try this mission on A Rank for a hell of a time. The last block can get pretty crazy.

[Got the two mission names mixed up, quick edit]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lastat27 on 2006-11-19 23:06 ]</font>

A2K
Nov 20, 2006, 02:04 AM
You got that backwards. Endrum Remnants is the robot/cast mission, Lab Recovery is the one with the native creatures.

Lastat27
Nov 20, 2006, 02:06 AM
AH that's right (^^)v

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 20, 2006, 02:29 AM
ah i did endrum remnants, was easy and time consuming but xp/loot sucked. I like robots tho, fun to blow up and usually big targets.