PDA

View Full Version : De ragan still owns

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 18, 2006, 04:13 PM
None of those missions are still as good as de ragan

Why go through all that status effecting biches and 1 shot killing megid casting things, so i can get to the end and kill a boss that gives 70 exp, and the mission reward isent even as good as de ragan

De ragan pwns still, and the numbers show it, de ragan and relics still have the most pages of groups than any of these other worthless missions (6)

Content patch officially fail

Ryogen
Nov 18, 2006, 04:17 PM
Who said he didn't? I play all over. You can stay and bond with De Ragan. I'll be moving thought all the 3 planets and Guardians Colony.

Ryoga4523
Nov 18, 2006, 04:19 PM
Ummm. I was playing the C rank first moatoob mission, and the mobs were dropping anywhere from 18~60 exp. And the meseta drops were anywhere from 35~80. i would say moatoob C rank took the cake. And it was really easy. the mobs levels were 15 and I was level 26. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Patch officially is awesome because I now have a B ranl shotgun. Hmmmmm even if you did not have the Humar as your sig, I would still assume that you are a hunter

BlindDraken
Nov 18, 2006, 04:19 PM
maybe they made the patch so people wouldn't get tired of going to the same places all the time

Choja
Nov 18, 2006, 04:20 PM
You can go kill De Regan if you want, but if you complain to us that there's not enough content, we have the right to kick you in the butt and tell you otherwise.

SoiFong
Nov 18, 2006, 04:21 PM
De Ragan is the most beat up, pathetic pile of monster poop to ever walk on 4 legs.

I hate you De Ragan, you suck, smelly old De Ragan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SoiFong on 2006-11-18 13:22 ]</font>

Parn
Nov 18, 2006, 04:23 PM
Have fun maximizing your experience and meseta per hour. I guess that's all that really matters to some people. *shrug*

hucast21
Nov 18, 2006, 04:26 PM
On 2006-11-18 13:13, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:

Why go through all that status effecting biches and 1 shot killing megid casting things, so i can get to the end and kill a boss that gives 70 exp, and the mission reward isent even as good as de ragan

De ragan pwns still, and the numbers show it, de ragan and relics still have the most pages of groups than any of these other worthless missions (6)

Translation: New missions are too hard. I like to play De Regan and Relics because I'm in God Mode.

/sarcasm

S-Rank Dimma A on Moatoob and you'll get 4000 meseta, plus 6* armor/weapons boards with luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucast21 on 2006-11-18 13:27 ]</font>

Parn
Nov 18, 2006, 04:31 PM
Anyone content to stay in Raffon and continue grinding De Ragan even after the content update may as well cancel their subscription... the next patch is going to bring even harder missions. It's just going to keep getting harder and harder.

Which I think is great.

Solma
Nov 18, 2006, 04:36 PM
I love the new missions on Moatoob they give good exp and money, plus the enviroments are pretty exspansive and alot less linear then most of the other missions IMO.

Schubalts
Nov 18, 2006, 04:50 PM
Especially Galenigare Canyon! You actually have to EXPLORE the whole area, because of all of the crossroads and teleporters! No more string guiding your way through the missions!(if anybody knows what I mean)

Mystil
Nov 18, 2006, 04:55 PM
De Ragan(just trying to get to him) puts me to sleep. I'm considering not going there for xp/meseta anymore. Moatoob isn't so bad and it pays very good. I did the Ageta Relics today, that mission is funnnn.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 18, 2006, 05:03 PM
I love the new missions. The B rank Neudaiz relics reward is like 1850 meseta and 18 mission points. Get some Hunters with dark weapons and a force to heal them....Oh wait that is right I forgot forces can't heal. Have fun in your De ragan runs.

Muffin
Nov 18, 2006, 05:06 PM
By the way, Dimmagalos on A gives 37 mission points and 4,000 mesata each run.

Purun~~

Xbob
Nov 18, 2006, 05:10 PM
De Ragan has a better reward per/minute but Moatoob has a far better drop table from all monsters. Plus much more exp per monster.

Maskim
Nov 18, 2006, 06:20 PM
The only reason I'm considering doing de ragon runs at all, is because I just switched to ranger...and I hate being a ranger, so I wanna blast through those 3 lvls of ranger as fast as possible. Still, moatoob's enough fun, I don't think I'll do de ragon more than twice before getting bored and heading back to slay more vandas.

Flunky
Nov 18, 2006, 06:22 PM
Moatoob's just more fun.

Perhaps S-rank will be memorable, but A-rank De Ragan just doesn't have the challenge.

I have to say, though, I'm having a lot of trouble finding A-rank Dimmagalos runs on 360. It's pretty frustrating, and the one time I got one going everybody started leaving the moment somebody died. What is it with people and S-ranks? There's still plenty of good exp and loot, not to mention a fun challenge. Hell, after 4 of the people left just me and a force were able to get up to a group of three Bil De Bears before getting rather hastily clobbered (that is, resoundingly defeated to the point where it was obvious little headway could be made... makes sense considering we were 42-43 and the three bears were 45 [not 35, silly typo]. Heh).

In the meantime I'll just have to satisfy myself with B ranks of Dimmagolus and A ranks of the other stuff. A damn shame.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flunky on 2006-11-18 15:36 ]</font>

Chris28
Nov 18, 2006, 06:30 PM
Have fun finding dumb rares over and over again. I'll stick with Neudaiz relics and having fun with all of the new content.

SpishackCola
Nov 18, 2006, 07:05 PM
De ragan C? f that. Mine Defense C ftw. Takes the same amount of time and gives 850/9 instead of 700/8. Now its time to hit up some Neudaiz relics.

VanHalen
Nov 18, 2006, 07:08 PM

you know lmao i knew this would happen i even posted saying this in every content patch topic. that even though new content is avalible no one would use it and just do dragon and relics missions. idk why people complain about the content if they only do 2 missions. among the bad reviews and the people who dont do anything but two missions this games future is not looking bright and it saddens me since i like it so much

Garnet_Moon
Nov 18, 2006, 07:09 PM
Desert Terror C > De Ragan C (DTc gives more for S Rank)
Holy Shrine B > Grove of Fanatics A (HSb gives the exact same reward as GoFa, and is alot quicker)

If you disagree, you're a complete fucking moron who either...

A) Goes to DTc without at least one Ranger
B) Goes to HSb without any Dark Elemental weapons

If you are either then nobody cares what you think anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-18 16:11 ]</font>

Ryoki
Nov 18, 2006, 10:56 PM
None of those missions are still as good as De Ragan.

Why go through all those status-effecting bitches and 1 hit-kill-megid-casting things, so you can get to the end and kill a boss that gives 70 exp, and the mission reward isn't even as good as De Ragan.

De Ragan pwns still, and the numbers show it, De Ragan and RELICS still have the most pages of groups than any of these other worthless missions. (6)

Content patch officially fails.

See all those underlines? Those are your retarded spelling errors. Learn to type, you brainless moron. Seriously, who forgets to put periods at the end of their sentences? De Ragan is not the best. And while I hate the new "Ohmagoug2" boss, he gives you massive job exp, and great items. And De Ragan is easy to predict and dodge. "Ohma2" is at least a challenge.

Second, you can't say the content patch was a failure.(Or fail, in your words.)Since you seem to be a fan of the RELICS, seems like you would have noticed the new RELICS area in Neudaiz? Maybe you were to busy killing the boss that people have already murdered a billion times.

Lastly, change your name. You didn't own anyone or anything, with the exception of the English language, which you violently massacred with your horrid writing skills.

________
SMOKING KILLS (http://smokekills.net/)

TheTasuke
Nov 18, 2006, 11:03 PM
Sadly, I, too, still think De Ragan is best for money and mission points. Definitely not EXP. But for getting EXP and mission points on the other new missions, it's just really bad. The missions may have good drops but they're so long.

Xbob
Nov 18, 2006, 11:05 PM
Good drops = more money. The only thing De Ragan wins in is points per hour, and even then... by a very small margin.

ZiG
Too bad Neudaiz RELICS is the 1337est mission there is. S rank on A level = 20 MPs, 2100 meseta. Keep your De Ragan.

Fure_Rakune
Being a grammar nazi on the internet is pretty lame.
Mmyep, thats my two cents.

GeoHolyhart
Nov 19, 2006, 12:00 AM
On 2006-11-18 19:56, Ryoki wrote:

None of those missions are still as good as De Ragan.

Why go through all those status-effecting bitches and 1 hit-kill-megid-casting things, so you can get to the end and kill a boss that gives 70 exp, and the mission reward isn't even as good as De Ragan.

De Ragan pwns still, and the numbers show it, De Ragan and RELICS still have the most pages of groups than any of these other worthless missions. (6)

Content patch officially fails.

See all those underlines? Those are your retarded spelling errors. Learn to type, you brainless moron. Seriously, who forgets to put periods at the end of their sentences? De Ragan is not the best. And while I hate the new "Ohmagoug2" boss, he gives you massive job exp, and great items. And De Ragan is easy to predict and dodge. "Ohma2" is at least a challenge.

Second, you can't say the content patch was a failure.(Or fail, in your words.)Since you seem to be a fan of the RELICS, seems like you would have noticed the new RELICS area in Neudaiz? Maybe you were to busy killing the boss that people have already murdered a billion times.

Lastly, change your name. You didn't own anyone or anything, with the exception of the English language, which you violently massacred with your horrid writing skills.

Seriously shut up. Some people are Dyslexic, ever think about that? Not everyone has to be like you. Get over yourself.

Anyway. With a decent level party of 30+'s you can breeze through Neu relics and earn 1875 meseta, 12 mission points. Way better then De Ragan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GeoHolyhart on 2006-11-18 21:04 ]</font>

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 19, 2006, 12:06 AM
rofl sometimes i dont carea bout writing perfectly

de ragan > all

guess i shoulda said soloing as a beast, cause i pwn it fast with nanoblast

and also there's a chance for de ragan tail to drop, thats an ez 20k, none of those other missions as any C rank stuff that goes for that cash

therfor solo ragan > all noobsauces because exp and clas points mean nothing at this point, only money matters

now get the hell off my lawn!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-11-18 21:12 ]</font>

Remedy
Nov 19, 2006, 12:06 AM
Erm... lol?

Try The Holy Ground A, in Neudaiz - 2800 Meseta and 26 mission points for an S-Rank, a huge chunk of XP through the mission, and, oh yeah:

Everything is Light elemental.

So grab some dark weapons and a Force, and go there, it blows De Ragan away.

(Not like De Ragan wasn't crap before, it's just The Holy Ground A makes Plains Overlord A look like even more crap.)

MorbidLilim
Nov 19, 2006, 12:13 AM
This supports my theory that anyone still grinding De Ragan is not all there...

GeoHolyhart
Nov 19, 2006, 12:14 AM
On 2006-11-18 21:06, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:
rofl sometimes i dont carea bout writing perfectly

de ragan > all

guess i shoulda said soloing as a beast, cause i pwn it fast with nanoblast

and also there's a chance for de ragan tail to drop, thats an ez 20k, none of those other missions as any C rank stuff that goes for that cash

therfor solo ragan > all noobsauces because exp and clas points mean nothing at this point, only money matters

now get the hell off my lawn!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-11-18 21:12 ]</font>

Well, solo'ing is a whole different matter. Ragan is really easy so solo'ing him quickly several times makes sense.

rythmic
Nov 19, 2006, 01:18 AM
neudiaz relics = de regan.

I've been playing that all day. Great exp and good rewards. Plus all enemies are one type[light] so just one element type is fine.

Turambar
Nov 19, 2006, 01:57 AM
Well, if you want to go run efficiency time vs. meseta and exp wise, sure, run De Ragan over and over. But somehow, I got the crazy idea that playing a game is suppose to be fun. I suppose repetition to a most tedious extreme could be fun for some people....

And yes, please fix your typing. Its one thing to spell something wrong. Its quite another to forget multiple punctuation marks. STICKLERS UNITE!!!

AnamanaAU
Nov 19, 2006, 02:04 AM

You're officially a newbie at this game. Learn to adapt to harder gameplay. Sure, unless you want to grind.

Urahara
Nov 19, 2006, 02:07 AM
relics in neuadiz is awesome.

Shadow_Wing
Nov 19, 2006, 05:28 AM
Well you can stick with your De Ragon and bore yourself to death cause I could really care less about it. My team actually got a few people tonight to love Mota, cause we just rock XD, and going to Mellvore cause lets face it, THEY'RE MUCH BETTER THAN DOING DE RAGON FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME.

So maybe it drops a 20k tail, so what, I avoid De Ragon like a plague and yet I have 200k, hoping on 300k by wed >>, in meseta and an additional 350k in weapons, so you can farm you petty C rank De Ragon, which offers little to no money compared to my income which is very De Ragon free.

Edit: And that my friend is game, and match.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2006-11-19 02:29 ]</font>

Ether
Nov 19, 2006, 05:40 AM
Have fun playing an online by yourself

Feelmirath
Nov 19, 2006, 05:40 AM
OMGLOL CONTENTZ IS 2 LONG N HAS TEH MEGID

Seriously, megid makes the game FUN. Playing the game is for FUN. See the connection here?

Arieta
Nov 19, 2006, 07:15 AM
Just so you know.... You can do the Valley of Carnage mission on Moatoob C as a hunter in decent levels in about 6-8 minutes. Solo you get 650m money reward and 7 mission points. And 2.6k exp. That's some *fast* exp for good mission points. I went from level 22 to 36 in a few hours on that mission on my Alt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arieta on 2006-11-19 06:11 ]</font>

etlitch
Nov 19, 2006, 07:30 AM
GoF runs still > all.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 19, 2006, 07:41 AM
I think the De Ragan is actually the toughest boss in the game so far, but he's getting really old. I really love the new missions they gave us though, finally other things to do than just spam the de ragan over and over again. Moatoob and the Neudaiz relics are really awesome. S ranking in the Neudaiz relics in B got me 1150 meseta and like 11 job exp which is really cool, I think it was just as much if not more than the De Ragan in the same rank, although it requires alot of hard work and partners.

SoiFong
Nov 19, 2006, 07:45 AM
De ragan is pathetic, his name is now "Mid-Boss."

Maskim
Nov 19, 2006, 07:55 AM
On 2006-11-19 04:45, SoiFong wrote:
De ragan is pathetic, his name is now "Mid-Boss."

lol

*De Ragan begins to swoop down from the rocky cliffs, breathing fire*

'What is that...oh! What are you doing here mid-boss?'

'ROAR, I am not mid-boss, I am the Draconic-Adonis, and..'

'Ok, Mid-Boss.'

*De Ragan sighs and shuffles off the field*

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 19, 2006, 07:59 AM
I dunno, the giant robot is a total pushover compared to the De Ragan, and the Dimma-gogh-whatever its called is such a pussy who's too afraid to get down and take his beatings like the other bosses.

Sexy_Raine
Nov 19, 2006, 08:46 AM
If your a soloing force, I highly recommend going though Moatoob tfor the C missions. They will give you the best experience, and decent meseta.

Handgun
Nov 19, 2006, 09:05 AM
So "Cause_I_Own_U" you basically bought the game so you can play one stage over and over?
I am serious btw need an answer

Arieta
Nov 19, 2006, 09:12 AM
Not to mention pretty good mission points for the ease of the level. You only need Fire and Ice for the bottom missions. Lightning and Ice for the top ones.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 19, 2006, 09:17 AM
I agree about Moatoob if soloing, really good exp, meseta, and job points, moatoob is totally awesome.

Pandatron
Nov 19, 2006, 09:27 AM
To be truthful i'm enjoying the new content but not too much so for the new planet. I mean don't get me wrong it pays well and my opinion maybe bias since i've only done 1 run there, but after finding out about Relics A i just find it at times easier to find an A rank party at the end of Neu and spamming it over and over again instead of hunting for one at the beginning of Moatoob mission front.

I dunno the new relics seems like the new de ragen to me but with better pay out imho, just takes a bit longer to get there at times but once your there the xp payout is wonderful (given the fact your in a group of people with nothing but dark property weapons). *wants RaMegid to speed up the process ^_^;;;*

SiegeV
Nov 19, 2006, 12:25 PM
I definitely agree that Neudaiz relics and Moatoob stuff is made of win. Parum's difficulty outweighs the rewards unfortunately, but it's a nice breath of fresh air. Those bee mobs in Parum's Lab Recovery mission are quite possibly the most frustrating of all mobs in the game right now. Yes, I know it's not all about efficiency and all about having fun and whatever - but it's ridiculous when the amount of difficulty doesn't reward much.. at all. And I know that you're supposed to hit them from the back.

Auronp
Nov 19, 2006, 01:02 PM
This really shouldnt be a topis, cause the new missions own de ragon. Maybe not the parum missions (except for endrum...damn bees) but moatoob and neudaiz def. More money, harder missions, and good xp? De ragon has been shitted on!

SoiFong
Nov 19, 2006, 01:15 PM
the missions that are beyond Mr. "Mid-boss" are way cooler .. I did them all the way to the under water station. Parum feels alot bigger now because of it thank goodness!

Schubalts
Nov 19, 2006, 02:01 PM
OY, for anybody that has seen the claw-using spec-ops CAASTs in the Endrum mission, do they still use the claw PAs like in story mode? I hope they do.

Maskim
Nov 19, 2006, 02:35 PM
On 2006-11-19 11:01, Schubalts wrote:
OY, for anybody that has seen the claw-using spec-ops CAASTs in the Endrum mission, do they still use the claw PAs like in story mode? I hope they do.

Yes, they do.

Schubalts
Nov 19, 2006, 02:42 PM
Aw, sweet. If only they had spawned when I went there before!

KirinDave
Nov 19, 2006, 04:43 PM
On 2006-11-18 20:05, Fure_Rakune wrote:
Being a grammar nazi on the internet is pretty lame.
Mmyep, thats my two cents.

Grammar. An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

EC_Subbie
Nov 19, 2006, 05:47 PM
I love the Moatoob A missions for group play for experience, but I still make the most farming Parum Relics C. I don't need mission points, so this is purely meseta/drops. In farming mode..I'll form a team of myself, my GH-450 and Lou, then do Relics C in about 10 minutes per run, spamming lv20 elemental shotgun which destroys groups of lizards in 2 hits, and Ninja Shrimp in 4. The huge cows all die instantly to SUV charges. In pure meseta It's a little over 2,000 per run, + nanosilica/nanocarbon, zepotite, soural etc, any other decent materials. On average that's around 12-17k an hour depending on drops. I haven't tested Moatoob C ranks yet for solo though and I won't bother with Neudaiz Relics C solo since Sega hasn't released Dark bullets yet.

DarkSeph
Nov 19, 2006, 08:03 PM
PPPPppbtttt http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I am only level 31 Force (force leve 5) and I SPANK that Dragon!

HARD! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

DarkSeph
Nov 19, 2006, 08:03 PM
On 2006-11-19 17:03, DarkSeph wrote:
PPPPppbtttt http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I am only level 31 Force (force leve 5) and I SPANK that Dragon!

HARD! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

That's A Rank by the way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif SOLO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-11-19 17:03 ]</font>

Ravennittes
Nov 19, 2006, 08:23 PM
Heh. I have to say, De Ragan is a "Mid-Boss" as Soi-Fong says. I do it at a C rank if possible, just to get through it, if for some reason I find myself on that god-forsaken planet. Moatoob, on the other hand, is awesome. On saturday me and a group of people played about 3 or 4 A rank onma2's (s-ranks all times, once without a ranger even). I have to say, the fun of doing that mission way outweighs the exp or meseta "lost" by not spamming some booring mission I'd rather not do. I mean, who doesn't want the chance to be able to beat a lvl 50 at lvl 35? It's the only place in the game IMO, where a lvl 35 force can level effectively and have a damn good amount of fun while gaining alot of meseta for whatever-may-be. That is all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ravennittes on 2006-11-19 17:25 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Nov 19, 2006, 11:00 PM
I'm sure a Beast Ranger would absolutely love to solo Desert Terror. Range his wings off, and then NB him to death. Seriously. Once his wings get clipped he dies within seconds. He has like, 5 HP. >.>

The Tengohs have more HP than Dimmagolus. o.O

DTc is cake with at least one Ranger and one Nanoblaster. Fight is over within 30 seconds if he doesn't spam his incapacitation move and nail everybody at once alot.

DTb is cake with two Rangers and two Nanoblasters. Fight is over within two minutes usually.

DTa is not cake now, yesterday, tomorrow. It will never be cake a week from now, when the expert jobs open, or when God creates a PSU character. He is just an evil bitch on A Rank. Still a quick fight, but my god he gets really cheap on A rank sometimes... Time various, but in all honesty, it's harder getting to him than actually killing him. Sort of like De Ragan. Only De Ragan was never this cheap.

Neudaiz Relic Site is amazing on any difficulty. It's quick if all the Hunter have dark weapons. The only problem are the Tengohs; and only because they take forever to die. The Stateria Gauntlet at the end is more funny than anything else. Haven't seen a Svaltus Edge drop from them or a Relic Edge... but who knows. You fight so many Svaltus in that little arena that if he did drop it somebody would've gotten at LEAST one by now, and then make a post bragging about ti with a screenshot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-19 20:03 ]</font>

VelosofLight
Nov 20, 2006, 12:01 AM
On 2006-11-18 13:55, Silhouette wrote:
De Ragan(just trying to get to him) puts me to sleep. I'm considering not going there for xp/meseta anymore. Moatoob isn't so bad and it pays very good. I did the Ageta Relics today, that mission is funnnn.

I liked those too, but I hate the Rainbow Beast boss. As soon as he spawned, he jumped on top of me, stunning me, and trapped me in his shield which after a dozen hits of not letting me escape, killed me. There went my S-rank. I was pissed.

Other than that, not a bad day. Hey, does the Ageta Relics have any furnishings I should know about...?

daylight129
Nov 20, 2006, 12:05 AM
So wait...what MMO on this earth doesn't have one single activity you can just redo to maximize your exp/money per whatever. The content is not there to give you something new to run over and over in to the ground, it's meant to give you a variety. Wow, OP deserves a kick in the teeth.

VelosofLight
Nov 20, 2006, 12:37 AM
I really hope that there's some special quest-type GUARDIAN's mission going to be unlocked where you have to play through Meadows on Parum, except the number of enemies is multiplied by 10 and ALL of them are worms, have from Neu and half from Mot. Haha, it'd be insane.