PDA

View Full Version : About the NERF

Thoridan
Nov 18, 2006, 05:24 PM
A lot of people are saying they noticed their HP and ATP being dropped. Many have said it was a nerf on the fighter class as a whole, but I'm here to tell you that can not be true. Reason being I know for a fact that I had 811 HP before and 294 Base ATP before the update, and I still have that much. I know this because I always record my stats at every increase (weapon, class lvl, base lvl, etc); and mine is exactly the same in every stat..and I am a fighter (L.7), Human for the records...so the nerfing isn't just all fighters got nerfed...So just letting everyone know.

AngelLight
Nov 20, 2006, 02:59 PM
the only nerfs I'm aware of are the ranger ones......none of the servers (JP/US/360) have reported HP nerfs before nor has SEGA come out with one. Perhaps your eyes are playing tricks on you?

joshmack
Nov 20, 2006, 03:10 PM
ATP and HP went down for my best. I went to asleep with 1650 hp and awoke to 1480. I raised up 2 lvls since then and still have not reached my hp from before the update. Also my attack has significantly decreased. Takes longer to kill the same enemies as before.

Realmz
Nov 20, 2006, 03:19 PM
it was not hunters, it was beasts hp and atp that were altered,

welcome to last week

lordzanon
Nov 20, 2006, 03:23 PM
Not this again. oh well on the sega psu boards, (a while back)one xbox 360 player made a comment to a pc player who posted a pic of his female beast lvl 50 (before patch) and mentioned that he on the xbox360 had way more hp.
In other words xbox 360 players had better stats as hunters than pc/ps2 players, this was rectified on the patch, however sega didnt utter a word about the changes they did.

Only 1 player didnt like the changes antagostic/ (or somthing like that) was the only one to whine about the stats to the point he started to annoy everyone. the same player who did notice the difference did post his finding and now those were corrected.

So only the xbox 360 hunters noticed the change.
here is the link, oh and it was an ajustment to all races as hunters.
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=8892

ok it was morningrise who noticed the difference in the stats.

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=8228&highlight=gulkeva

read the thread and youll see the part when see sees the diff of the hp.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lordzanon on 2006-11-20 12:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lordzanon on 2006-11-20 12:30 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 20, 2006, 04:41 PM
my friend who has a cast hunter also said something about his hp decreasing, maybe its both beasts and casts or something.

BloodDragoon
Nov 20, 2006, 05:28 PM
PS2 version here, I have a caseal hunter and her atp/hp didnt change after the update.

Roffkaiser
Nov 20, 2006, 05:50 PM
yeah, pretty sure it was just 360, as my character(human hunter) took a hit of around 200 HP, but didn't really care, not that big of a deal in this game.

McLaughlin
Nov 20, 2006, 05:55 PM
THE "NERF" WAS ON THE 360 ONLY, AND AFFECTED THE HUNTER CLASS.

360 USER STATS WERE 3 LEVELS HIGHER THAN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE, SO THEY DUMBED US DOWN TO EVEN US OUT WITH PC/PS2 USERS. THEY NERFED THE 360 RISING STRIKE TOO.

ACROSS THE BOARD THEY ****ED UP THE GH 450 AI. THE THING IS USELSSS NOW.

That's all that needs to be said.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeta on 2006-11-20 14:57 ]</font>

Mystil
Nov 20, 2006, 06:08 PM
How did that nerf Rising Strike? Does it no longer send monsters to Kentucky? That's the only thing it's good for.