PDA

View Full Version : Hello Psow Peeps. Need Your Help

lordzanon
Nov 18, 2006, 08:14 PM
Just saying hello to all and well thanking all the mods on this site for all their efforts they have done to keep us all informed of good ole pso and now psu.

Ahem. Well i just got me psu for the pc, (well i bought it from my cousin since hes getting the 360 version since is pc sucks) I did play it a bit and well im rdy to mash mobs pso style.

However im having a tad bit trouble how to start off as, i love both hunter n ranger and cannot seem to stay onto one of em. I enjoy the handgun, sword/or dagger combo since it gives me best of both worlds. and yes im deciding to go Figunner for that combo but its not out yet.

Please Help this Cast in distress.

-Ryuki-
Nov 18, 2006, 08:16 PM
I say, stay as a Ranger and get it to Rank 5, then go Hunter and get that to Rank 5. By then, you should have already figured out what you want to be. If you're planning to go FiGunner, then you better learn to play as everything possible. I think you have to be a FO too, but I'm not entirely sure.

Maskim
Nov 18, 2006, 08:18 PM
Figunner= Hunter 5 Ranger 3. If you're a cast, just get those 3 ranger lvls out of the way, then switch to unter. You can use your handgun/saber combo with both.

Randomness
Nov 18, 2006, 08:18 PM
Figunner is Hunter and Ranger. Protranser requires 5 in all 3.

-Ryuki-
Nov 18, 2006, 08:22 PM
But seeing how he's going FiGunner, he'd probably switch to Double Saber, since a lot seem to be doing that.

lordzanon
Nov 18, 2006, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the replies, and Ryukizero, doublesabers not quite on my mind really.