PDA

View Full Version : Partner Machine 450 info

Alexistar
Nov 18, 2006, 09:20 PM
I did a little poking around on the Japanese version of the phantasy star pages and found a notation about the new problems that the 450 series is having. anyway, here is what I was able to translate. I realize not all of it makes sense, but its better than nothing ^_^

The news regarding 00 partner machinery
2006/11/1621: 00 renewals
From the other day in the partner machinery “GH-450” which has informed
We report concerning the investigation circumstance which regards.

Result of investigation of this each time, the case of November 9th (Thursday) periodic maintenance,
It is related to the conduct of all partner characters which include “GH-450”
With the influence which corrected trouble, from after this maintenance, the partner
Being change in conduct of machinery “GH-450” has been ascertained.

We do further adjustment presently, in regard to the conduct of the partner character,
At future renewal we have become the schedule which is modified. Concerning execution day and time,
Because we inform everyone via the decisive circumstance official sight,
Now waiting we would like to receive for a while, ask.

2006/11/1019: 00 renewals
From after the November 9th (Thursday) fixed period maintenance, it regards partner machinery “GH-450”
Large number we have received report, presently we do investigation.

Concerning this, investigation via the completion circumstance official sight the news
Because it does, now to wait for a while, the fish you say to ask.

from what I was able to sort out, Sega knows about the problem, is apologizing for it, and is saying they will fix it. I am not entirely sure how the fish fits in...
(Edit) sorry the translation process from japanese to english still has a few kinks to work out ;p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexistar on 2006-11-18 18:21 ]</font>

Rainey
Nov 18, 2006, 10:11 PM
lol got to love these online translators XD fish? hehe

Anyway, to summarize the annoucement, Sega's been doing some tweaking to the PMs in general and because of that, something went wrong with the GH-450. They're looking into it and are planning to make further changes to the PMs (I'm assuming it includes fixing the 450) during the next update, date yet to be announced.

Ether
Nov 18, 2006, 10:32 PM
I want to know why, despite already being aware of the problem, they decided to give include the PM AI update to our patch anyways

Knownoes
Nov 18, 2006, 10:42 PM
And will we have to wait a month or two after it's fixed on the JP version for it to be fixed on our end? >>

Tomeeboy
Nov 18, 2006, 11:46 PM
I'm guessing the fix will be much more immediate, as our 450s were broken shortly after the ones in the JP version were broken.

PaladinRPG
Nov 19, 2006, 10:22 PM
Here's hoping it is soon, though. I don't want a purely pyromaniac PM...as adorably demonic she can be at times.

"Suffer!" she says. Yes, I am. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-11-19 19:22 ]</font>

Cause_I_Own_U
Nov 19, 2006, 10:26 PM
Fix my heal bot