PDA

View Full Version : what's the best dual guns?

Train
Nov 19, 2006, 12:38 AM
does any1 knows what the best dual gun is? or how to make one?

Choja
Nov 19, 2006, 12:42 AM
Offline, Bulletmasterc
Online, either Twin Railguns, Ryo-Railatore, Ard Rega, or their Kubara modified counterparts.

Train
Nov 19, 2006, 12:54 AM
where is Kubara located at?

Choja
Nov 19, 2006, 12:57 AM
On 2006-11-18 21:54, Train wrote:
where is Kubara located at?

Kubara literally means "other"
Well, you know the three online twin handguns I listed?
Change it from the ___ Ash into Kubara Wood when synthing and wal la, a Kubara counterpart. It takes the name of the one-star weapon with an added letter and gets powerful if grinded successfully.

Fure_Rakune
Nov 19, 2006, 12:58 AM
From what I know, you have to substitute kubara wood in place of certain boards to get the end kubara result.

Train
Nov 19, 2006, 01:01 AM
o thx alot sry i'm new to phantasy star =( so i didn't know kubara was a item i thought it was a town or something >.<

mageryock
Nov 19, 2006, 04:21 AM
How does it give you this option? Is it a special board, or can this be done with all boards of 1* weapons? Cause I tried clicking on the Neu Wood for my Alteri bow I was trying to synth, and it didn't give me the option of replacing the Neu Wood with Kubara Wood.

ZiG
Nov 19, 2006, 05:18 AM
it has to be ??? in the recipe. Any time it has ???, it allows you to choose the item to use.

Choja
Nov 19, 2006, 11:05 AM
On 2006-11-19 01:21, mageryock wrote:
How does it give you this option? Is it a special board, or can this be done with all boards of 1* weapons? Cause I tried clicking on the Neu Wood for my Alteri bow I was trying to synth, and it didn't give me the option of replacing the Neu Wood with Kubara Wood.

Most six star weapon boards have this ??? Wood option. A Kubara counterpart made with this board adopts the name of the one star with an added letter. I need to post to the site-related board soon about the one star boards not making the Kubara six star weaponry that sounds too familiar to them.

EDIT: Oooookay. Disregard the part about fixing it, the database got changed to display the right boards that make it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Choja on 2006-11-19 08:25 ]</font>

Train
Nov 19, 2006, 05:24 PM
what lvl does ur robot gotta be to 4 better chance?