PDA

View Full Version : Bruce's Dungeon--PS2 causes time loss?

Shazbot
Nov 19, 2006, 02:18 AM
Yesterday the team I was in was able to get S Rank with just 3 people. Today I tried again and the best I could get was 17:00. It didn't seem like I did much different. So I'm wondering if it was because my teamates yesterday were PC and today they were PS2?

Franz
Nov 19, 2006, 03:02 AM
I play the english version , but if thats mission where time is a factor to get S rank, that suxs for the slow loading people.

Maybe in the future they'l add a thing like in PSO when the timer doesnt start till everyone is loaded. I'd like to know about this to cuz the PC i play on might as well be a PS2 , but by time english PSU gets this mission i should be on better hardware. ;d

Lyrise
Nov 19, 2006, 11:43 AM
It is a pretty big factor, but some people on older PCs will actually load slower than the PS2 versions, at most you lose 10 seconds. But with a really good team, even 30 seconds won't matter, unless you're doing it on C rank, which it looks like you are.

Of course, since you said you're doing it with just 3 people, its really hit or miss whether you can get the S Grade or not. Try to get another person, then the S grade is pretty much cemented for you.

necman
Nov 24, 2006, 12:32 AM
I think it would have more to do with your isp connection then being on a ps2. Thou the ps2 only loads so fast. Mind you my Piece"o"Crap (PC)probebly isn't any better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: necman on 2006-11-23 21:34 ]</font>