PDA

View Full Version : Data on Missions

MonomateJunky
Nov 19, 2006, 08:22 AM
I think I saw a guide in here that was compiling meseta/experience rewards for the various ranks and levels of all the missions, but I'd really like to see this on the site, or possibly on PSUpedia.

Right now the information available about the missions in the game is anemic at best. In addition to the end-mission rewards, I'd also like to see mission structure. I.e. Mad Creatures branches into Sleeping Warriors and Plains Overlord, Plains Overlord leads to ... Maybe even take some screenies of the maps with the routes on them that show up when you select a mission, to combine into a map for each planet.

Just a suggestion for the folks here at PSOW. Alternatively, how would I go about getting this started on PSUpedia? I'm not terribly familiar with wikis, but given the amount of data needed (each rank's rewards for each mission tier), a community based effort might work better.

SoiFong
Nov 19, 2006, 08:28 AM
On 2006-11-19 05:22, MonomateJunky wrote:
Alternatively, how would I go about getting this started on PSUpedia? I'm not terribly familiar with wikis, but given the amount of data needed (each rank's rewards for each mission tier), a community based effort might work better.

PSUpedia has their own forums and thier contact info is right on front of thier page.

On 2006-11-19 05:22, MonomateJunky wrote:
I think I saw a guide in here that was compiling meseta/experience rewards for the various ranks and levels of all the missions, but I'd really like to see this on the site, or possibly on PSUpedia.

Right now the information available about the missions in the game is anemic at best. In addition to the end-mission rewards, I'd also like to see mission structure. I.e. Mad Creatures branches into Sleeping Warriors and Plains Overlord, Plains Overlord leads to ... Maybe even take some screenies of the maps with the routes on them that show up when you select a mission, to combine into a map for each planet.

Just a suggestion for the folks here at PSOW.

As for here .. keep plugging for it .. Im sure the mods will listen, its a very good idea.

etlitch
Nov 19, 2006, 08:40 AM
There's info about the mission rewards on the JP psu wiki, someone could probaly clean that up and translate it.

As for maps. Well, takes a good amount of time to take screenshot of the overviewmap of every mission and the different variations. Plus that there are some impassable obstacles does'nt show on the overview maps.

MonomateJunky
Nov 19, 2006, 08:45 AM
On 2006-11-19 05:40, etlitch wrote:
As for maps. Well, takes a good amount of time to take screenshot of the overviewmap of every mission and the different variations.
Oh, I didn't mean the map of the mission itself, I meant the map of the whole region that you see before you enter a mission, with the little orange dotted trail showing your path. If you were to screenshot and compile them, one for each planet, you'd have a full map of all the missions there, showing which lead to which.