PDA

View Full Version : Lab Recovery and mission rewards

watashiwa
Nov 19, 2006, 01:18 PM
Well, I just finished the Lab Recovery mission.. The last room is pretty wild.. (With the ton of Jabras and those Poly-rhino looking dudes..)

I was surprised at the reward for finishing the mission, though.. It's less than Relics of the same rank..

I think this mission is a lot harder than relics due to the bees and that last room, but maybe that's just me. I also think the reward should be a little higher..

I remember in a JP update, they tweaked some of the mission rewards.. was this mission one of them they tweaked? 'cuz it definitely isn't worth it for what you get, imho.

Gamemako
Nov 19, 2006, 01:43 PM
Yeah, my party went through it the other day. It's not worth it. TONS of bugs. The last room was easy though.

AC9breaker
Nov 19, 2006, 03:32 PM
At least the stage has alot of style though, and nice music. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Itsuki
Nov 19, 2006, 03:56 PM
I don't think one was tweaked, and its long been believed to be "not worth it". A good group can generally handle the jyaba pretty well though. Its all a matter of being organized.

SoiFong
Nov 19, 2006, 04:01 PM
I agree the rewards are kinda skimpy .. this is one of those "just for kick" levels to me ... I like playing it, alot. However if I wanted to cash in on a mission.. this wouldnt be it.

Randomness
Nov 19, 2006, 04:06 PM
The bees are freaks, too... WAY too much evasion.

Gamemako
Nov 19, 2006, 04:20 PM
Too much evasion, too much HP, too much damage, not enough EXP. The perfect combination.

Ceresa
Nov 19, 2006, 04:50 PM
It's a great mission, one average size block, one short block, and then the final block which has 14 miniboss enemies.

14 Chances at 1k meseta drops and 5 star weapons on A in one room is very nice.

Just make sure you have decent luck and a couple forces that don't blow ass, diga tears up the bugs.

Ravennittes
Nov 19, 2006, 04:54 PM
Yes. Diga OWNS those buggers (I personally think they are easy... then again, I'm the force http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif). The last room is one of those "Hey guys, I'm gunna stay over here and scream like a little girl, k?".