PDA

View Full Version : Holy SE4 , Batman ! (and other unrelated things)

Grr
Nov 19, 2006, 07:21 PM
So After a little all around playing (more on that later) I went back to Sleeping Warriors A (for some nanocarbons to cook up this gigaline board I found) And a FO buddy tagged along , as well as my PM (will be 100 rng tommorow , yay.) Any ways we were to the part where two Pa..(the big things) spawn , and my PM is circling like mad and uttering cute sayings (and showing off those guns , I want em both >.>) And she finally gets around to shooting , and to my Amazment , Freezes one of the big suckers mid stomp attack. Now to FO was like "thats neat" and me being a frozen shot mostly ranger (working on burning and some twin PAs too) stopped dead to figure out what happened. cuase out of the hundreds of times ive seen them ive never frozen them with lvl 20 frozen shot. So this leads me to believe the pure Rangers PM has SE4 already >.> lucky dog.

also , a bit of unrelated business , first , anyone try that underwater lab mission A ? it was like 2500M and 27 mish points at the end , and those giant machines were sweet , plus like , every one in my party ended up with FB baords and inverter Cs to make them , it was a crazy good time (just wanting input on that mission cause its my favorite (minus those (!@#$ing bugs)

second , at the end of Agata Relics FIVE out of FIVE times ive been there and Im wondering if anyone else has gotten the 31%fire ripo-zyashi over and over and over, ive sold five of them , and they all dropped in that last room off the first "dog" like monster.

Third , speaking of selling things , just thought its odd for the forums to be missing a trades/shop Ad board. >.> but yeah , that pretty much all on my mind for now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ZiG
Nov 19, 2006, 07:24 PM
Yes, the GH430 also freezes Relics bosses.

And the forums have a Trade/shop board, it's just not in PSU General.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZiG on 2006-11-19 16:25 ]</font>