PDA

View Full Version : super smash bosses melee!!!!!! de ragan vs. giant robot vs.

VanHalen
Nov 19, 2006, 07:35 PM
the dream match will never end!!! out of these four bosses who will come out on top

BloodDragoon
Nov 19, 2006, 07:38 PM
The temple boss because the CPU AI isn't smart enough to exploit his glaring weakness.

GeoHolyhart
Nov 19, 2006, 07:39 PM
Giant Mech because his teleporting is annoying.

natewifi
Nov 19, 2006, 07:41 PM
robot has homing missiles :/

DummieAcount
Nov 19, 2006, 07:42 PM
Dimmagolus wouldn't be on the ground long enough for any of their attacks to land.

VanHalen
Nov 19, 2006, 07:43 PM
yeah those homing missles could take de ragan, omfgs(onmaguag i cant spell that name) out of the air that'll teach them for flying and also he has cool points for looking cool

BloodDragoon
Nov 19, 2006, 07:44 PM
Temple boss can shoot it while it's airborn with probably any damn gun it felt like using. Also it has a sheild system making it invulnerable for short periods of time and can heal itself.

Ravennittes
Nov 19, 2006, 07:50 PM
I based my choice on which I thought was harder to fight (2nd onmadude). That guy can: take a hit or two, throw BIG rocks at ya, and can many ya fall asleep. Point being, De Ragan sucks, onmadude the 1st sucks too, the temple boss is fun, but this guy.... On the other hand, I'd say he's SO worth those 37 mission points you can get heh.

Randomness
Nov 19, 2006, 07:55 PM
Heh, no ones even mentioned Adahna's 360 degree SUV blast.... But then, when he charges it, he usually gets knocked down...

VanHalen
Nov 19, 2006, 07:58 PM
he probably knows ninjutsu too since he does all those naruto handsigns wait isnt that how he dissapears?

hucast21
Nov 19, 2006, 08:00 PM
Adahna easily. Self-healing, shield system, teleporting, SUV blast, machine gun, homing missiles and the whip from hell. What more can you ask from a boss?

Natrokos
Nov 19, 2006, 08:04 PM
I vote for Seed Vance!

VanHalen
Nov 19, 2006, 08:07 PM
seed vance couldnt beat dila greena http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ravennittes
Nov 19, 2006, 08:58 PM
What about the Jarvas? 1 hit kills on ya, and most of those bosses are slow IMO.

BloodDragoon
Nov 19, 2006, 09:00 PM
Bosses are also immune as far as I can tell from added effects from attacks and status effects which means Megid couldn't 1 hit KO them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DMC_Dante
Nov 19, 2006, 11:49 PM
Dimmagoug cause he would just fly all day and pound everyone with tornados, rocks, paralyzing rocks, and all his other bull crap. Homing missles or not I don't think he could get a lock on that perma flying piece o crap

Garnet_Moon
Nov 19, 2006, 11:55 PM
De Ragan:
-50% Damage Reduction if you don't hit his head.
-Strong River of Lava attack

Adahna Degahna:
-AI isn't smart enough to exploit his exploit.
-Has powerful Artilery and Photon weaponry.

Onmagoug:
-Has crap for attack.
-Has crap for HP.
-Battle of Endurance because he is airborn so much.

Dimmagolus:
-Has crap for attack.
-Has crap for HP.
-Even longer Battle of Endurance.

No matter who wins, the fight is going to take forever and a day because the AI doesn't concentrate fire all the time. They roam around alot without attacking. @_@

VanHalen
Nov 19, 2006, 11:59 PM
On 2006-11-19 20:55, Garnet_Moon wrote:
De Ragan:
-50% Damage Reduction if you don't hit his head.
-Strong River of Lava attack

Adahna Degahna:
-AI isn't smart enough to exploit his exploit.
-Has powerful Artilery and Photon weaponry.

Onmagoug:
-Has crap for attack.
-Has crap for HP.
-Battle of Endurance because he is airborn so much.

Dimmagolus:
-Has crap for attack.
-Has crap for HP.
-Even longer Battle of Endurance.

No matter who wins, the fight is going to take forever and a day because the AI doesn't concentrate fire all the time. They roam around alot without attacking. @_@

lol it would take a long time but i was thinking of it like as if people were playing or like if it was a movie but it would be pretty funny if they used their AI to simulate the fight

Garnet_Moon
Nov 20, 2006, 12:02 AM
Brilliant idea! Send it in to Sega!

Expansion pack bonus! If selected from the party mission select menu, a player will randomly become and control the boss of the stage.

That would be an awesome addition! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

BloodDragoon
Nov 20, 2006, 12:05 AM
And die when the boss did just like in PSO? >.>

VanHalen
Nov 20, 2006, 12:06 AM
i'll destroy everyone with the mech and that weakness he has i already got that planned out when they are behind me teleport and give them the 100 lashes from hell

Garnet_Moon
Nov 20, 2006, 12:10 AM
On 2006-11-19 21:05, BloodDragoon wrote:
And die when the boss did just like in PSO? >.>

I want to die when a giant lizard falls on me in a cut scene while i'm running around trying to look cool. >:O

VanHalen
Nov 20, 2006, 12:14 AM
i want to die like de rol le in a way though i hate to say "omg!!1! i wish this PSO noss was in PSU" i kinda wish de rol le was in this game. i'll finish his behind once and for all

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 20, 2006, 01:31 AM
Temple boss is the coolest boss in the game so far:

1.) sub sonic boom at the start of his intro almost blew up my speakers the first time, on my 12" subs its crazy (he blows up loud too)

2.) looks cool and has cool weapons

3.) is the only boss that taunts you "come on" and it sounds cool as hell, I just love when he does that.

DMG
Nov 20, 2006, 03:19 AM
Pikachu would win, that cheap bahstid. Barring that though, I'd go for Robot-Ninja for reasons already stated.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 20, 2006, 03:28 AM
teliport-jitsu http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif doesnt bother me much i dont like when I almost get one shoted from that missle tho.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 20, 2006, 03:30 AM
On 2006-11-20 00:19, DMG wrote:
Pikachu would win, that cheap bahstid. Barring that though, I'd go for Robot-Ninja for reasons already stated.

Does your name mean Damage, or Dark Magician Girl?

Either way it's cool. :3

And since I never really stated my stance on this topic, my choice goes to the Guntank. Why? Because his anti personel grenade is evil. >.>

AkiraXxx
Nov 20, 2006, 03:40 AM
In terms or realism. The robot would win, cause 1 rocket would blow a chunk of meat out of any creature lol. Gamewise onmaguag because he can stun monsters,poison them,fly,and throw big heavy shit at them. The dragons neck would snack from the pressure of that huge ass boulder, everything else would just be crushed to death. It can outfly the missles, and in an air battle it most likely would win due to its size. And isnt it the only monster with thumbs? Get choked out by that big sob.

DMG
Nov 20, 2006, 04:11 AM
Does your name mean Damage, or Dark Magician Girl?

Either way it's cool. :3

Thanks. Truth be told, the anti-climatic answer is that it means many things but nothing in particular at the same time.
When I registered I just picked 3 letters that flowed together, to let people draw their own conclusions. So I guess both answers are right. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DMG on 2006-11-20 01:27 ]</font>

Bleemo
Nov 20, 2006, 04:22 AM
Robot wouldn't stand a chance.

They'd just get behind him.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 20, 2006, 04:25 AM
Godzilla king of the monsters http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 20, 2006, 08:03 AM
De Ragan would definately win, Dimmapussy is just what his name implies, a Pussy and the De RAgan can fly too so he'll just fly and kick Dimmapussy's butt in the air, same with Onmagohg although he is less wimpy than Dimma. Giant robot is just a total pushover, De Ragan by KO in the 1st round due to Fire breathe.

etlitch
Nov 20, 2006, 09:46 AM
Adhana. Due to insane dmg output when the attack connects.

Ronzeru
Nov 20, 2006, 09:58 AM
Adhana is the easiest boss in the game, being as you can avoid being hit by it throughout the entire fight without taking forever to kill it. At least 2nd onmagaug, if you slip up and stand still even once, you get those damn jellyfish looking mouths that'll appear underneath your feet to paralyze you. Adhana'll prolly be tryin to shoot up at him, and one of those things'll paralyze him and fuck him over.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 20, 2006, 10:05 AM
exactly, everyone is talking about how his attacks are strong but thats only if they connect, and his attacks never really had a chance to hit me once. I was also thinking about Dimmapussy(2nd onmagohg), I think he may also lose by forfeit since he'll just fly away and retreat.

AngelLight
Nov 20, 2006, 10:58 AM
Pannon FTW http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Para
Nov 20, 2006, 12:01 PM
I like to remind people that Onmagoug does have his lightning of pwnage attack.

ZodiacNKnight
Nov 20, 2006, 12:15 PM
3rd onmagaug & 2nd Robot

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2006-11-20 09:16 ]</font>

Zaromok
Nov 20, 2006, 12:19 PM
the robot be destroy and in his explsion take out the de ragon and big birds(can't spell and to lazy to go up and look o cop and paste)

VanHalen
Nov 20, 2006, 06:21 PM
Game Set! the winner is.....big freakin' mech boss he advances to round 2 the king of bosses 2006 tournament http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zelutos
Nov 20, 2006, 06:45 PM
Robot ftw.

He's always been my fav ;3

DanMalak
Nov 20, 2006, 06:50 PM
De ragon would win because hes the one that can acually ko ppl when they get cought in his fire/ double slapped by tail =().

BloodDragoon
Nov 20, 2006, 07:07 PM
On 2006-11-20 15:50, DanMalak wrote:
De ragon would win because hes the one that can acually ko ppl when they get cought in his fire/ double slapped by tail =().

Try telling that to every force randomly 1 shotted by missles outta the big mech on A rank XD

Flamingo99
Nov 20, 2006, 07:16 PM
Onmagog throws rocks...

'nough said.

chaostroop
Nov 20, 2006, 09:55 PM
2nd omuga. he can fly fast and throw bolders and shoot a firey rock shower AND fly out of the stage so thats my ansewer

Maxurion
Nov 20, 2006, 10:10 PM
All of the bosses in the online part of the game right now are wimps...

That being said, the "robot" isn't a robot. It's a guy piloting a giant mech.
(Which in case you didn't know is why he taunts you)

wrentypo
Nov 20, 2006, 10:39 PM
I just thought the robot had an "organic" core type thing, and not some newman piloting it.

I think a party of six Build-a-Bears would win...